It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Nas wrote:
I've done a 180 on his father. I have no issue with him not wanting to do things the way they're usually done. He has a right to be against other companies exploiting his kid.

You were with this loud mouthed asshole from day one, that's not a 180.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:02 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
I can't believe the level of defense of corporate earnings in this thread.

People get very angry when a black man tries to take the commission that the Jewish businessman sees as rightfully belonging to him.

I'm all for the little guy standing up to corporate scumbags, this guy just happens to be the biggest shitbag in the sports world right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
312player wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
I can't believe the level of defense of corporate earnings in this thread.

People get very angry when a black man tries to take the commission that the Jewish businessman sees as rightfully belonging to him.

I'm all for the little guy standing up to corporate scumbags, this guy just happens to be the biggest shitbag in the sports world right now.

Why do you say that though? Because he says some dopey stuff?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 pm 

Dopey? I could live with and ignore... He got his sons high school coach canned, he undermines every coach that has the misfortune to coach his kids... He's been quoted as encouraging his kids to disrespect their mother... I hate everything about this piece of shit... He needs to stfu and let his oldest be a man, not a little bitch that daddy controls.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

312player wrote:
Dopey? I could live with and ignore... He got his sons high school coach canned, he undermines every coach that has the misfortune to coach his kids... He's been quoted as encouraging his kids to disrespect their mother... I hate everything about this piece of shit... He needs to stfu and let his oldest be a man, not a little bitch that daddy controls.

I don't know if any of that is true. But even if it is, how does any of that affect you?

I think it's strange that black men are constantly roasted for abandoning their kids yet when one is engaged with his sons like a motherfucker all we're gonna do is criticize him?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

I don't know if any of that is true. But even if it is, how does any of that affect you?

I think it's strange that black men are constantly roasted for abandoning their kids yet when one is engaged with his sons like a motherfucker all we're gonna do is criticize him?

But if it's Archie Manning it's ok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

Actually, it's probably just Bulls fans who are butthurt that Lavar can take Michael Jordan one on one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

Archie is a dick bag too, nowhere near as annoying as Ball and far more accomplished.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

It's true, you asked me why I don't like the guy. .i answered... How does it affect me? Not at all, neither did GS winning last night or The mlb draft, but I still have opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:34 pm 

Lonzo's Foot Locker is pretty funny.

All the way to the Big Baller bank

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:

Archie Manning can go die in a fire. He's a bad human being.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
City of Fools wrote:
can go die in a fire.

Too soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Regular Reader wrote:
Lonzo's Foot Locker is pretty funny.

All the way to the Big Baller bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPteUZfRrKw

Here's the link, its hilarious. Also gives a little insight into Lonzo's personality and ability to have perspective. It's really amazing how much everyone knows about Lonzo the athlete and Lavar the person, yet very little is known about Lonzo the person. Its always about Lavar. This gives us a glimpse at a guy who has a good sense of humor and is secure enough to let himself be the butt of the joke.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Anyone in besides FavreFan and myself?