PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I think they're just bored.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
312player wrote:

I think that's probably right.

They know they can turn it on and off when they need to. No need to go balls to the wall in December.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:34 am 

Bored and will get several injury plagued teams in playoffs

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
They're vulnerable this year. Book it!!

You're booking vulnerability?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:25 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
They're vulnerable this year. Book it!!

You're booking vulnerability?

Yep come playoff time I may put a little money on the wood. Not much however. No way am I penciling them in for anything. You can if you like. It is after all a free country.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:26 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

They know they can turn it on and off when they need to. No need to go balls to the wall in December.

I think there are about 3-4 teams that will give them a run. I hope none of them have severe injuries come playoff time. G.S. can be had this year. Book it!!

Season ending injury to Damian Jones was a severe blow. I don't expect much from Cousins this year. No rim protection and jack of all trades Iggy is slowing down. They will be tested this year. Book it!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:

Yup. Waiting for Cousins to return from injury to spice things up.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:35 am 

long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

I think there are about 3-4 teams that will give them a run. I hope none of them have severe injuries come playoff time. G.S. can be had this year. Book it!!

Season ending injury to Damian Jones was a severe blow. I don't expect much from Cousins this year. No rim protection and jack of all trades Iggy is slowing down. They will be tested this year. Book it!!

There isn't a bet I can put down on vulnerability. Bets are black and white. Either you say GS will win it or they won't. Then book it. Are you booking a GS loss in the playoffs?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:06 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

There isn't a bet I can put down on vulnerability. Bets are black and white. Either you say GS will win it or they won't. Then book it. Are you booking a GS loss in the playoffs?

Yep I may take the field against them. It depends on injuries to star/superstar players. Since everyone thinks they are a shoe in then I may place a bet on it. It will depend on injuries to star players on teams that I think can take them. If guys like Leonard Irving and Embiid are out them I'm not betting anything. If star players on teams that I think can take them are available them I'm going with it. Book it!

Won't wager anything til the start of the playoffs however.

I'm certain that you doubt that they are even vulnerable. I guarantee that you are one of the shoe in guys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
I don't expect much from Cousins this year.

Status quo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 am 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

Yep I may take the field against them. It depends on injuries to star/superstar players. Since everyone thinks they are a shoe in then I may place a bet on it. It will depend on injuries to star players on teams that I think can take them. If guys like Leonard Irving and Embiid are out them I'm not betting anything. If star players on teams that I think can take them are available them I'm going with it. Book it!

I'm certain that you doubt that they are even vulnerable. I guarantee that you are one of the shoe in guys

That's not a fucking "book it". You can't say book it and then NOT book it. You may book it under certain parameters maybe sometime in the future.
I'm booking it that you don't know what book it means. I'll change my mind if you definitively say right now that GS won't win it. Only then would it be a book it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

Why would I book a 4-9 odds on favorite? There's more value in Toronto at 3-1. The field is for pussies. Might as well bet a pony to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

That's not a fucking "book it". You can't say book it and then NOT book it. You may book it under certain parameters maybe sometime in the future.
I'm booking it that you don't know what book it means. I'll change my mind if you definitively say right now that GS won't win it. Only then would it be a book it.

Sorry dude. Injuries play a part. I stated that are vulnerable. You want to play a semantics game about what that means. I don't. If everything is equal come playoff time I will place a bet. You can have the Warriors. I will take the field. If not Oh well adios amigos. I don't do sucker bets.

If guys go out with season ending injuries I'm done. I don't roll like that. I think there are about 4 teams that will give them a run. If none of their stars are out at the end of the regular season I'm rolling.

There are people that think it will be a cake walk (sure you are one of them) might as well give them the title. I don't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:29 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
312player wrote:

Why would I book a 4-9 odds on favorite? There's more value in Toronto at 3-1. The field is for pussies. Might as well bet a pony to show.

I'm not betting Vegas. I'm betting guys on this board. Big difference

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am 

long time guy wrote:
Sorry dude. Injuries play a part. I stated that are vulnerable. You want to play a semantics game about what that means. I don't. If everything is equal come playoff time I will place a bet. You can have the Warriors. I will take the field. If not Oh well adios amigos. I don't do sucker bets.

If guys go out with season ending injuries I'm done. I don't roll like that. I think there are about 4 teams that will give them a run. If none of their stars are out at the end of the regular season I'm rolling.

There are people that think it will be a cake walk (sure you are one of them) might as well give them the title. I don't.

You booked it they are vulnerable. You can't book vulnerability. Now book something or shut the fuck up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:42 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You booked it they are vulnerable. You can't book vulnerability. Now book something or shut the fuck up.

No you shut the fuck up you dumb fuck. I stated that if guys on other teams are available at the end of the season then I will the field against G.S. How dumb are you that you can't understand that?

Golden State is the preemptive favorite in the eyes of many. It is stupid to take any particular team to beat them. They are the odds on favorite dumbass.

You can book vulnerability asswipe if you know the meaning of vulnerability. Vulnerability means that they won't cakewalk their way through the playoffs.

If you want to bet that someone will take them 7 then I'd be willing to bet that. That's vulnerability asshole. So in fact you can book vulnerability.

They were "vulnerable" against Houston technically. Now you shut the fuck up. We can do a vulnerable bet or we can do one where they get beat. If you aren't willing then get the fuck off my line.

My original point was in regards to someone from the field beating them. You keep focusing on vulnerability so we can do that also. If you aren't willing then shut the fuck up. You are in the way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:46 am 

I give. Go book it when when the time is right or don't book it when the parameters aren't to your liking. I'll be patient and wait for your ACTUAL booking or not booking in April.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 am 

:lol:

This is a delightful exchange

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:48 am 

LTG don't waste your passion on a nobody. Don't let Frank and JLN lie in the weeds waiting to strike. You need to direct your offensive elsewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:53 am 

IMU wrote:
LTG don't waste your passion on a nobody. Don't let Frank and JLN lie in the weeds waiting to strike. You need to direct your offensive elsewhere.

I thought LTG already surrendered in the war with Frank

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:59 am 

IMU wrote:

I'm fully aware of my status at this Harvard of Message Boards.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:04 pm 

Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:

Juilliard. We're artists.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:17 pm 

IMU wrote:

Yeah this dude is talking about you can't bet "vulnerability" then proceeds to reference Vegas. Shit in Vegas you can bet on anything. They have bets on who can spit the furthest. They also have bets that are specifically geared towards "vulnerability". IF I wanted to go that route I could.

What the hell is he talking about?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:24 pm 

IMU wrote:
Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:

Ah, no wonder. Like Robin Williams. Man, that's a high bar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Yeah this dude is talking about you can't bet "vulnerability" then proceeds to reference Vegas. Shit in Vegas you can bet on anything. They have bets on who can spit the furthest. They also have bets that are specifically geared towards "vulnerability". IF I wanted to go that route I could.

What do you mean IF? You booked it. You booked it today. You told the world to book it. Now go lay a bet down with your strings attached and let me know how it worked out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:35 pm 

Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:
Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:

Either way, you've decided to enroll.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 pm 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

What do you mean IF? You booked it. You booked it today. You told the world to book it. Now go lay a bet down with your strings attached and let me know how it worked out.

Verbal committment at this stage. Hardly binding. When the right time comes I will. I'm not betting anything til I see what Opening day playoff rosters look like. I don't care if odds shift or not.

My original shoutout was to those that want to shoe in G.S. I take it that you are one of them. SInce you are when the playoffs start You can have G.S. and I will take the field to beat them. If you don't won't the action then As I said previously get off my line. You are merely in the way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:47 pm 

IMU wrote:
Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:
Nardi wrote:
IMU wrote:

Either way, you've decided to enroll.

The requirement of being a temperamental, narcissistic, general pain in the ass, yet still being a slouch, isn't within my grasp?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Verbal committment at this stage. Hardly binding. When the right time comes I will. I'm not betting anything til I see what Opening day playoff rosters look like. I don't care if odds shift or not.

My original shoutout was to those that want to shoe in G.S. I take it that you are one of them. SInce you are when the playoffs start You can have G.S. and I will take the field to beat them. If you don't won't the action then As I said previously get off my line. You are merely in the way.

You're willing to book that today? That's progress