It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
My guy Rondo dropping truth bombs

Rajon Rondo was irked to hear that the Celtics would honor Isaiah Thomas on any night. "What has he done?” Rondo asked. Told that he led the Celtics to the conference finals last year, Rondo remarked, “Oh, that’s what we celebrate around here?”

More Rondo on IT: “This is the Boston Celtics. This isn’t the Phoenix Suns, no disrespect to any other organization, but you don’t hang conference titles. Do we hang going to the conference finals? What do we hang here?”
Title banners, Rondo was told.
“OK, cool,” Rondo said.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
I mean I guess he's right
Axe that 45 second tribute video between timeouts that's too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 am 

Clippers looking good even without Jordan, Beverley, and Gallinari. What’s up now Caller Bob?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 am 

Denver’s coach is garbage though. Every time I watch them he doesn’t play Jokic enough and have trash players trying to do shit in crunch time. If you’re coaching the Nuggets and you look at their roster it’s very easy to figure out what to do in a one possession game - some type of pick n roll play featuring Harris and Jokic. Instead they’re just chucking dumb shit or having Barton or Murray throw up some flailing layup attempt. Terrible.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Pretty cool that the Cavs can bring me back to those halcyon days of the 80s and give up 148 in a 48 minute game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
KDdidit wrote:
Pretty cool that the Cavs can bring me back to those halcyon days of the 80s and give up 148 in a 48 minute game.

I'm sure Tyronn Lue loved the postgame comments from his players:

IT: "We played defense a lot better in Boston....guys just don't give enough effort here."
James: "I can't worry about the trade deadline or anyone's job security."

Looks like the coach is on his way out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:43 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

I'm sure Tyronn Lue loved the postgame comments from his players:

IT: "We played defense a lot better in Boston....guys just don't give enough effort here."
James: "I can't worry about the trade deadline or anyone's job security."

Looks like the coach is on his way out.

:lol: :lol:

You got to love how IT is attempting to get out from under the bus.

He is a terrible defensive player. Stevens used to sub him out during the 4th quarter of playoff games because of his atrocious defense.

Cleveland's defense has gotten worse since he was placed in the lineup.

Cleveland has terrible one on one defenders. That is there biggest issue. They are undersized at the 1, 4, and the 5.

For all of the "Lebron can guard anyone of 5 positions" enthusiasts, this is the perfect time for that.

Lebron the GM has wrecked the franchise. They are old slow and one dimensional

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
long time guy wrote:

Cleveland is in the middle of its most successful period in franchise history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This continues to be one of the dumbest things ever written in the history of things being written.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Cleveland is in the middle of its most successful period in franchise history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This continues to be one of the dumbest things ever written in the history of things being written.

It has more to do with Lebron the player and not the GM. Can you name one move that they have made which has actually worked?

He didn't help acquire Kyrie Irving by the way. Winning has nothing to do with the stupid decisions that they have made in trying to please him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It has more to do with Lebron the player and not the GM. Can you name one move that they have made which has actually worked?

He didn't help acquire Kyrie Irving by the way. Winning has nothing to do with the stupid decisions that they have made in trying to please him.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Considering how terrible they have been it isn't saying much.

When this ends it will take years to get out from under the mess caused by James

I wouldn't be quick to label something dumbest of the dumb either considering you think that the entirety of Kyrie Irving's career is owed to Lebron James.

Last edited by long time guy on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Thanks, LeBron!

I typed what you were trying to say.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Thanks, LeBron!

I typed what you were trying to say.

Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said shit!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:11 pm 

long time guy wrote:

When this ends it will take years to get out from under the mess caused by James.

long time guy wrote:
I wouldn't be quick to label something dumbest of the dumb either considering you think that the entirety of Kyrie Irving's career is owed to Lebron James.

Kyrie went to three straight finals only after LBJ joined. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:16 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

When this ends it will take years to get out from under the mess caused by James.

long time guy wrote:

Had nothing to do with Lebron the GM.

The J.R.Smith, Thompson, and Shumpert resignings were dumb when they first did it and look even worse in retrospect.

Those moves were all done to please James and the 3 straight finals have more to do with playing in a shitty conf than anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

The J.R.Smith, Thompson, and Shumpert resignings were dumb when they first did it and look even worse in retrospect.

Those moves were all done to please James and the 3 straight finals have more to do with playing in a shitty conf than anything.

Damn your such a boor

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Damn you're such a boor

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Damn you're such a boor

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Damn your such a boor

And you are the perpetually shitty cynic poster!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Damn your such a boor

And you are the perpetually shitty cynic poster!

wrong.....boor

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
James Harden tonight:

60 pts
10 rebs
11 assists

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Derrick Rose..just a weird fucking dude
http://terezowens.com/derrrick-rose-sec ... f-absence/
Quote:
Derrrick Rose Secretly Got Married During his Personal Leave of Absence

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:22 pm 

Greg Monroe signs with the Celtics. Definitely an upgrade over Baynes and Theis at the 5. Good move by the best GM in the game. Used to think it was Presti but Ainge has built separate contenders in the past 10 years. That is getting it done.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am 

Congrats Ricky Rubio on a great performance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:04 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Greg Monroe signs with the Celtics. Definitely an upgrade over Baynes and Theis at the 5. Good move by the best GM in the game. Used to think it was Presti but Ainge has built separate contenders in the past 10 years. That is getting it done.

Id still have RC Buford and Bob Myers as the best but Ainge is up there too.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 pm 

Cavs getting pummeled again
It's kinda fun to watch
Magic look like the Warriors right now

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Yeah this Cavs thing is truly bizarre.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Cavs getting pummeled again
It's kinda fun to watch

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm 

This can't help matters either.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lebr ... m-meeting/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next