It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Do you know what also hurts the Cavs defense? That fact that their best player, LeBron James, plays absolutely no defense anymore. He sets the tone with his awful effort on defense.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
IMU wrote:
The Cavaliers will be in the Finals.

Though speaking of hypocrisy, FF was calling out vegan for not stepping to the conversation and yet this thread was suddenly silent for 9 weeks, during which the Cavaliers had a good run, including a 13 game winning streak.

Exactly.

My point was never "Kyrie is going to suck." It is/was: Kyrie is a bitch for leaving, and he'll never win a championship as the no. 1 guy.

Nah that dog won't hunt. You repeatedly implied that he wasn't shit as a player til Lebron came a calling. You held him personally responsible for them missing the playoffs during his first 3 years.

You never took into account who his teammates were or what the organization happened to be at the time.

In your opinion he owed his entire career to Lebron James.

You even rejoiced when they started the season 0-2.

Can't backpedal on that now.

Not backpedaling from anything. Kyrie is a bitch. LBJ made him a winner. No doubt about that. He wasn't shit before that except a YouTube star. Can't really have a debate with you about this because you have extremely low standards. You praised Jahili Okafor for "dropping ten points" in a game once. You created a shout out thread for a coach with the third worst record in the league. You think making the All Rookie team matters. Your standards are a joke.

Its difficult to debate with a guy who thinks the only person with value is Lebron James. You're worse than Dan Bernstein.

Youtube sensations aren't 2 time All Stars (which he was prior to James's arrival. You compared him to Ricky Davis and you are calling my standards a joke.

Again, I never said he isn't good. I said he's probably a HOF'er. I said, for the 5th time, that he wasn't a winner before LBJ.

How old was he before he started playing with LeBron? The guy still super young before LeBron joined him and he was playing with hardly any talent. Kyrie is clearly one of the most talented players in the league and one of the best point guards in the NBA, anyone that isn't biased could admit that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:50 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
IMU wrote:

Though speaking of hypocrisy, FF was calling out vegan for not stepping to the conversation and yet this thread was suddenly silent for 9 weeks, during which the Cavaliers had a good run, including a 13 game winning streak.

Exactly.

My point was never "Kyrie is going to suck." It is/was: Kyrie is a bitch for leaving, and he'll never win a championship as the no. 1 guy.

Nah that dog won't hunt. You repeatedly implied that he wasn't shit as a player til Lebron came a calling. You held him personally responsible for them missing the playoffs during his first 3 years.

You never took into account who his teammates were or what the organization happened to be at the time.

Not backpedaling from anything. Kyrie is a bitch. LBJ made him a winner. No doubt about that. He wasn't shit before that except a YouTube star. Can't really have a debate with you about this because you have extremely low standards. You praised Jahili Okafor for "dropping ten points" in a game once. You created a shout out thread for a coach with the third worst record in the league. You think making the All Rookie team matters. Your standards are a joke.

Its difficult to debate with a guy who thinks the only person with value is Lebron James. You're worse than Dan Bernstein.

Youtube sensations aren't 2 time All Stars (which he was prior to James's arrival. You compared him to Ricky Davis and you are calling my standards a joke.

Again, I never said he isn't good. I said he's probably a HOF'er. I said, for the 5th time, that he wasn't a winner before LBJ.

You compared him to Ricky Davis and repeatedly stated that he was nothing more than youtube sensation.

Lebron James didn't make him good. He was already good. He had the worst roster in the damn league. That is why he didn't win much. People that actually watched that team as oppose to listen to talk show narratives know that.

Again youtube sensations don't make all star teams. Know you are revising it to mean Lebron taught him how to win.

At every turn this one is blowing up on you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Powerhouse233 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Exactly.

How old was he before he started playing with LeBron? The guy still super young before LeBron joined him and he was playing with hardly any talent. Kyrie is clearly one of the most talented players in the league and one of the best point guards in the NBA, anyone that isn't biased could admit that.

Are you implying that I - the poster who said Irving is "probably a HOf'er" in the post just above yours, which you also quoted - am biased because I can't admit Kyrie is one of the best PGs?

Above all, he's a bitch for not recognizing that however talented he is, his success at the championship-level was tied directly to LBJ. Without LBJ he's still a young PG showing up on ESPN highlights but not playing in the Finals for the past three years straight. He didn't get that, he thought he could reach the same heights on his own (he can't), so he's a bitch.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:58 pm 

He is a bitch because he was opposed to being Lebron James's bitch? That is in essence what you are suggesting. Actually most people applaud guys like that for seeking to be their own men.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
IMU wrote:

Exactly.

He is a Hall of Famer who isn't shit without the greatness of Lebron James. Wade is a Hall of Famer and a champion but he isn't shit without Lebron James either. Notice a pattern? I sure do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 pm 

The only pattern I notice is that you can't say all of what you want to say in one post. Try logging out to gather all your thoughts before logging in to post. I doubt it'd make your posts more coherent but at least the conversation would be easier to follow.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:09 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The only pattern I notice is that you can't say all of what you want to say in one post. Try logging out to gather all your thoughts before logging in to post. I doubt it'd make your posts more coherent but at least the conversation would be easier to follow.

This is the portion where we deviate. In one breath He is probably a Hall of Famer. In the next breath he is nothing more than a youtube sensation, ESPN creation and Championship notation.

Pick a lane. Either you thought he was good or you didn't. You didn't think he was shit and you poohed poohed each of his accomplishments at every turn. You can revise if you want but there is simply too much evidence to the contrary for you to turn back at this stage.

Holding a guy responsible for not winning shit when he played on a team that no one expected to win is pretty low brow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

This is the portion where we deviate. In one breath He is probably a Hall of Famer. In the next breath he is nothing more than a youtube sensation, ESPN creation and Championship notation.

Pick a lane. Either you thought he was good or you didn't. You didn't think he was shit and you poohed poohed each of his accomplishments at every turn. You can revise if you want but there is simply too much evidence to the contrary for you to turn back at this stage.

Holding a guy responsible for not winning shit when he played on a team that no one expected to win is pretty low brow.

Eat shit on your last paragraph because that's exactly what you do to Thibs when he won a playoff series against the Nets with Nate Robinson as his playmaker.

You seem to fail to follow distinctions. Every good player doesn't mean that player is a winner. There is no doubt that Kyrie Irving's three finals appearances and one ring is directly tied to LBJ. Before LBJ Irving was nothing in terms of team accomplishments. No shame in that. Kyrie thought otherwise. That makes him a dumb bitch.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:23 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Eat shit on your last paragraph because that's exactly what you do to Thibs when he won a playoff series against the Nets with Nate Robinson as his playmaker.

You seem to fail to follow distinctions. Every good player doesn't mean that player is a winner. There is no doubt that Kyrie Irving's three finals appearances and one ring is directly tied to LBJ. Before LBJ Irving was nothing in terms of team accomplishments. No shame in that. Kyrie thought otherwise. That makes him a dumb bitch.

His team currently has the best record in the conf while the team he just left is spiraling out of control. Doesn't sound like a "dumb bitch" to me. In addition is the fact that for one of the few times in his career Lebron James is being scrutinized.

The backlash from the NBA community has been pro Kyrie. Guys on that roster have been favorable towards Kyrie.
This shit is blowing up in Lebron's face. Bet you didn't think that would happen.

He got away from the manipulative fuck before he had a chance to screw the franchise again and for some reason you can't get past it.

Boston is trending upwards and with or without Lebron Cleveland is done.

What is Boston's current success based upon then?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

His team currently has the best record in the conf while the team he just left is spiraling out of control. Doesn't sound like a "dumb bitch" to me. In addition is the fact that for one of the few times in his career Lebron James is being scrutinized.

The backlash from the NBA community has been pro Kyrie. Guys on that roster have been favorable towards Kyrie.
This shit is blowing up in Lebron's face. Bet you didn't think that would happen.

He got away from the manipulative fuck before he had a chance to screw the franchise again and for some reason you can't get past it.

LBJ has been to seven consecutive finals and has the entire conference on lock. Kyrie doesn't have shit on him. Kyrie Irving as the alpha will never duplicate the success he had when he let LBJ run things in Cleveland.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

LBJ has been to seven consecutive finals and has the entire conference on lock. Kyrie doesn't have shit on him. Kyrie Irving as the alpha will never duplicate the success he had when he let LBJ run things in Cleveland.

This is where your thesis is wrong and Bernsteinesque. He didn't do it without the benefit of having All Star players alongside of him. You along with other Lebron worshippers fail to mention this.

In the present configuration Which person is more needing of the other? Kyrie appears to be humming along while your guy Lebron is whining again about potential roster moves.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
“I’m lost for words, actually,” “They should take us off every nationally televised game for the rest of the season. We haven’t played good ball and we get our butts kicked every time we play on national television, so I’m at a loss for words.”

“That’s not a question for me. I show up to work every day. I bust my tail every day. I’m the first one to get to the gym and I’m one of the last ones to leave,” James said. “I do my part. I control what I can control, and that is what I can control.”

Someone is definitely a bitch in this scenario. Only a demented mind would come to the conclusion it’s Kyrie.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
“I’m lost for words, actually,” “They should take us off every nationally televised game for the rest of the season. We haven’t played good ball and we get our butts kicked every time we play on national television, so I’m at a loss for words.”

“That’s not a question for me. I show up to work every day. I bust my tail every day. I’m the first one to get to the gym and I’m one of the last ones to leave,” James said. “I do my part. I control what I can control, and that is what I can control.”

Someone is definitely a bitch in this scenario. Only a demented mind would come to the conclusion it’s Kyrie.

man, LBJ loves that drama. That is clear.

Kyrie may not be a winner (TBD) but he is in a way better situation. At the time I thought it was great to see a guy leave out of the shadow of a greater player to try and win on his own. They can't beat the West but Celts are the class of the East.

I would imagine vegan thinks the same thing of Durant. Not a winner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
IMU wrote:

I was wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
IMU wrote:

I can’t bump all threads at all times.

I think we can officially call this trade a disaster for Cleveland. And they will not be back in the Finals.

They just traded IT for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disaster was being far too kind.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm 

Wow. I am speechless.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
holy shit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
I've thought most of the talk about Lebron (or any other star really) going to LA this summer has been media-driven bollocks, but the Cavs just opened the door for them to be able to sign 2 guys to the max this offseason. Would be hilarious if Gilbert facilitated Lebron's departure like this :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I think this is a good short and long term deal for the Cavs.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
the Cavs are screwed going forward anyway. I do like both of these Laker players but I still think the Cavs struggle to reach the ECF, and they should be done there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account
@wojespn
Follow Follow @wojespn
More
Utah has traded Rodney Hood to Cleveland, league source tells ESPN.

@wojespn
Follow Follow @wojespn
More
Utah will also send Joe Johnson to Sacramento, and Cleveland will send Jae Crowder and Derek Rose to Utah, league sources tell ESPN. Sacramento sends George Hill to the Cavs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:06 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
@wojespn
Follow Follow @wojespn
More
Utah has traded Rodney Hood to Cleveland, league source tells ESPN.

@wojespn
Follow Follow @wojespn
More
Utah will also send Joe Johnson to Sacramento, and Cleveland will send Jae Crowder and Derek Rose to Utah, league sources tell ESPN. Sacramento sends George Hill to the Cavs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cleveland just got better. They've gotten younger and more athletic. Each of these are good moves.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
@wojespn
Follow Follow @wojespn
More
Cleveland is trading Dwyane Wade to Miami, league sources tell ESPN.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:11 pm 

Guess that story about them not liking each other was true.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Cleveland has definitely gotten better and likely have gotten rid of MANY divas and cancers.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
So basically the Cavs gave Kyrie away huh? This is worse than OKC giving Harden away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:14 pm 

Cavs are in full blown panic mode. Flipping half their roster out of desperation. This is quality schadenfreude.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
ZephMarshack wrote:

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next