All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jalil Okafor
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:20 pm 

https://youtu.be/HmOd0GKuztE

Post subject: Re: Jalil Okafor
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol:

I saw his game the other night and was wondering when it was gonna get brought up

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:29 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

I saw his game the other night and was wondering when it was gonna get brought up

Already has.
IMU wrote:
How is your boy Jahlil Okafor doing?

Quite well it seems.

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1 ... 07488?s=20

Don't let this one turnout. Its over after this. I'm tapping out Like Jumping Jim Brunzell if ol Okafor makes it happen.

From here on out all hoops thoughts will be filtered through the likes of Imu, Walt, and Vegan.

Now there's a trifecta for you. I'm done after that. Its over.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Well, I've always wanted to be thought of as a pussy slayer, but this might not be the definition I envisioned.

Anyway, tonight he was tied for a team worst -9 in a game they only lost by 4.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:02 am 

Friendly reminder Kwame Browd threw down a 30/19 game at one point iirc

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:06 am 

IMU wrote:
Well, I've always wanted to be thought of as a pussy slayer, but this might not be the definition I envisioned.

Well according to the now departed America you aren't exactly the type of guy that slays a lot of Pussy (or people in general for that matter)

You are the sort of dude that prays to the Social Media gods each and every night.

So in a few words save the internet tough guy routine since everyone essentially knows you are a little scary ass bitch.

Your "slaying" is essentially relegated to video games you delusional twerp.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:11 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Friendly reminder Kwame Browd threw down a 30/19 game at one point iirc

Nah won't work this rip. Kwame Brown never avg 17 and 7 in his best year.

Okafor is salvaging his career. Going to write him off after this year but he looks good whenever he gets the minutes. Looking like a completely different player than he has at any point of his career. He is in great shape.

6 Blocks? Who would have thunk that?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:58 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Already has.
IMU wrote:

Quite well it seems.

Don't let this one turnout. Its over after this. I'm tapping out Like Jumping Jim Brunzell if ol Okafor makes it happen.

From here on out all hoops thoughts will be filtered through the likes of Imu, Walt, and Vegan.

Please

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 am 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Well according to the now departed America you aren't exactly the type of guy that slays a lot of Pussy (or people in general for that matter)

You are the sort of dude that prays to the Social Media gods each and every night.

So in a few words save the internet tough guy routine since everyone essentially knows you are a little scary ass bitch.

Well, you have a chance to be a man of your word and leave. Maybe the board will remember you as a hero, and me as a dude that prays to the Social Media gods each and every night.

No need to stick around to explain what that means. I'll figure it out. Later.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:54 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Already has.
IMU wrote:

Quite well it seems.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Watched the video, then I read each post in this thread as rap lyrics...now my head hurts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:28 am 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Well, you have a chance to be a man of your word and leave. Maybe the board will remember you as a hero, and me as a dude that prays to the Social Media gods each and every night.

No need to stick around to explain what that means. I'll figure it out. Later.

No one gives a shit about you or what you have to figure out later. I am bequeathing the opportunity to you so take it in the spirit that it is given. When I do then you can provide all of the illuminating thoughts that you believe the world clamors for.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
If you recall, LTG I was calling Okafor a scrub two years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 pm 

long time guy wrote:
No one gives a shit about you or what you have to figure out later. I am bequeathing the opportunity to you so take it in the spirit that it is given. When I do then you can provide all of the illuminating thoughts that you believe the world clamors for.

You speak for people an awful lot for someone almost universally despised and shunned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:25 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You speak for people an awful lot for someone almost universally despised and shunned.

I'm a much more beloved figure than you. You are the goofy that was envious of all the popular kids in high school. See I was that guy in high school. I'm still that guy now. It is why I don't to look to the internet in order to find friends or chicks. If you think this is a referendum on me you are a bigger fool than originally thought. That is why I continue to talk shit the way that I do. Do you think I really care if the guy that couldn't be identified at his 10 year high school reunion thinks I am a jerk? It is why I was never interested in hanging out at the those phony outings where you come back backstabbing people you snake. I know this whole city and I have tons of friends. Don't need any new ones. So continue to try and use message board consensus to advance your idiotic arguments and I will continue to do what I do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
If you recall, LTG I was calling Okafor a scrub two years ago.

Yeah I know CB. You might be wrong about this one though. I don't know if you seen the kid play this season. He is looking a like a totally different player. I thought he was on his way out the league after this season but he is resurrecting his career. I'm pulling for him. I remember him coming to watch his dad Chuck play in this High Alumni league that I played in a few years ago. He was about a Soph at WY then. His old man blew his Knee out during one of the games and had to be carried out. Seemed like a good kid. A lot of the old guys didn't know who he was but he seemed like a humble kid for someone Ranked #1 in the nation and guaranteed to go pro.

When you get a chance check him out. Totally different player.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:38 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I'm a much more beloved figure than you. You are the goofy that was envious of all the popular kids in high school. See I was that guy in high school. I'm still that guy now. It is why I don't to look to the internet in order to find friends or chicks. If you think this is a referendum on me you are a bigger fool than originally thought. That is why I continue to talk shit the way that I do. Do you think I really care if the guy that couldn't be identified at his 10 year high school reunion thinks I am a jerk? It is why I was never interested in hanging out at the those phony outings where you come back backstabbing people you snake. I know this whole city and I have tons of friends. Don't need any new ones. So continue to try and use message board consensus to advance your idiotic arguments and I will continue to do what I do.

I could not possibly touch on all of the ways this is hilariously wrong.

But a few quick hits:

No one with the background you claim to have talks that way this late into their adulthood. You're constantly attempting to validate how many people think you are right, or how many people agree with you. No one with any level of comfort with their own self would go to those lengths. I don't need to tell people how popular I was in high school - I got along with everyone. I believe those that have met me, whether we're talking professional colleagues, family, friends or board members would agree that I seem to be fairly socially adept, and no one would think I have trouble getting along in many different crowds. Furthermore, you reek of the 'went back to work in the educational system so he can find a shred of power to hold at the place he previously felt so powerless.'

The difference between you and I is simply that you've made sure to keep your anonymity to claim whatever you want. I've always had no problem putting myself out there because the people I meet on this board aren't coming to any different resolutions.

Silly LTG.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:15 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I could not possibly touch on all of the ways this is hilariously wrong.

But a few quick hits:

No one with the background you claim to have talks that way this late into their adulthood. You're constantly attempting to validate how many people think you are right, or how many people agree with you. No one with any level of comfort with their own self would go to those lengths. I don't need to tell people how popular I was in high school - I got along with everyone. I believe those that have met me, whether we're talking professional colleagues, family, friends or board members would agree that I seem to be fairly socially adept, and no one would think I have trouble getting along in many different crowds. Furthermore, you reek of the 'went back to work in the educational system so he can find a shred of power to hold at the place he previously felt so powerless.'

The difference between you and I is simply that you've made sure to keep your anonymity to claim whatever you want. I've always had no problem putting myself out there because the people I meet on this board aren't coming to any different resolutions.

Silly LTG.

Yeah but you just telling me how "universally despised" I am as if I care about what 20 guys from a message board think. If it didn't matter to you you wouldn't have mentioned it. You really aren't adept. In my opinion this isn't just a message board persona for you. You are really a jerk that acts differently in person because you are afraid that someone would beat the shit out of your scary ass. The guy that you portray on here is actually who you are. That is why you waited to get out of a guy's presence to mention how bad his kid was acting with your cowardly ass. A real man would have said something while there or not at all.

You did the same thing with America and the same thing with Sini. Not to mention you gossiped like a little school girl about how guys behaved at outings. Should have been private. It is obvious that you have always used this place as validation for your inadequacies. It was obvious when I first began posting here and it is obvious now. I don't need it. That is why I don't care what guys do for a living or if they graduated from high school/college.

I'm not interested in knowing guys like you on a personal level. It is none of your business. We can exchange Ideas not phone #s. I'm too old for "male bonding" and as I said previously I got plenty of friends. Don't need any new ones.

There are at least 4-5 people on here that have come to different resolutions in fact. You are rather transparent to say the least.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:20 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Yeah but you just telling me how "universally despised" I am as if I care about what 20 guys from a message board think.

Your posting volume says you care. How can you deny caring when you are on here for several hours per day, including weekends.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Yeah but you just telling me how "universally despised" I am as if I care about what 20 guys from a message board think.

Your posting volume says you care. How can you deny caring when you are on here for several hours per day, including weekends.

Yet I am still thousands behind you so what does that suggest? I am not trying to change anyone's opinion of me and I am not interested in making message board friends either. If I were I'd have hung out with transparency acting guys like you. I also am not on any other social media site because As Rakim once infamously stated "one thing that I don't like is the spotlight". You are the guy that is on every other social media site imaginable and you are so transparent that you even resorted to enlisting in CFMB 2.0 simply for the purpose of talking behind the backs of people on here. I have always lived in the "real world" unlike you and my message boarding upticked only after I became a tad bit more domestic. I''m nowhere near a "Social media whore". Is there is any doubt as to whether you are or not?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:58 pm 

I started posting in 2010. You started posting in 2015.

And I've never I'm not interested in affecting people's opinions. I've posted hundreds of times just trying to get people to respect hot hatches. I do want to shape the world in my image.

I don't even know what you consider a social media whore to be, but considering my Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin are dormant, I can't imagine I am one, even in your eyes.

But again, long time guy is someone only known via the internet. IMU is someone that has little to no anonymity on the internet. These guys know my name, know my profession, know my age, no where I live. I am who I say I am. No one knows who or what you are.

We just know what you try to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:20 pm 

This has been the most pathetic exchange on this board ever!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:57 pm 

IMU wrote:
I've posted hundreds of times just trying to get people to respect hot hatches.

I think that's been roughly as successful of a campaign as the War on Drugs

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:57 pm 

#NVRQT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Why should we jail Okafor? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:55 pm 

IMU wrote:
But again, long time guy is someone only known via the internet. IMU is someone that has little to no anonymity on the internet. These guys know my name, know my profession, know my age, no where I live. I am who I say I am. No one knows who or what you are.

Do you realize how utterly stupid that you sound? Real men do not concern themselves with the identities of other men. I wouldn't give a shit if i actually met you in person. You could give me all your info and you know what? I'd forget it the next day because i don't care about meeting and knowing men. All of this silly ass trickery trying to find out another man's identity. What type of problems do you have you damn idiot.

"Everyone knows you". you sound utterly pathetic. Try a different approach.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 pm 

...Probably not even black...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am 

24 points and 15 boards last night. Also 3 blocks.
Over the past 4 games he is avg 20 and 11 and shooting 79% from the field.

Thats getting it done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:20 am 

27 and 12 tonight in a win over Houston. This kid has just saved his NBA career. Philly and particularly The Nets are looking like fools right now. I understand with Philly (though they killed his trade value) But the Nets? They could really use a player like him right now. He is much better than Jarrett Allen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 am 

pizza_Place: *
long time guy wrote:
27 and 12 tonight in a win over Houston. This kid has just saved his NBA career. Philly and particularly The Nets are looking like fools right now. I understand with Philly (though they killed his trade value) But the Nets? They could really use a player like him right now. He is much better than Jarrett Allen.

I was waiting on you to bump this :lol:

He is dating my co workers cousin or someshit. She always talks about him and I always tell her he's a bum.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused