It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
FavreFan wrote:
Kings hire Luke Walton

U think they make playoffs next season?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Kings hire Luke Walton

U think they make playoffs next season?

Probably not but I didn’t think they’d be as good as they were this year so it wouldn’t surprise me either. But I expect the Lakers to be better next year and I don’t expect a big drop off from any of the current west playoff teams.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm 

You expecting Labron to land a big FA?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 pm 

312player wrote:
You expecting Labron to land a big FA?

Yeah. Kawhi.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:26 am 

Why would Leonard want to go there? I could see the Clippers if he wants to be in L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:31 am 

312player wrote:
Why would Leonard want to go there? I could see the Clippers if he wants to be in L.A.

I think he wants to be a Laker, not just be in LA. The Lakers will always have more prestige than the Clippers.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 am 

FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:

I think he wants to be a Laker, not just be in LA. The Lakers will always have more prestige than the Clippers.

Playing with Lebron James isn't anyone's idea of a treat these days. Paul George chose playing with Westbrook in sleepy ass OKC over going home to play with Lebron.

Throw in the fact that the Lakers have been one of the more mismanaged teams in the league since Dr. Buss died. Why would Kawhi want that?

The Clippers have the richest owner in the league and are better managed and better coaching than the Lakers right now. Playing with an aging Lebron on a team going nowhere fast would be career suicide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 am 

Exactly Ltg, the Lakers haven't made the playoffs in 6 years. They've tried to move Ball every year since he was drafted. Traded away DeAngelo and signed a bunch of bums. I expect LeBron to play less than 65 games next year.. he'll be 35 and begin to break down physically.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Lakers are a premier team in the league. Much like the Knicks.

Clippers and Nets are better run franchises of late, but they're not in the same notability tier as the Lakers and Knicks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:07 am 

312player wrote:
Exactly Ltg, the Lakers haven't made the playoffs in 6 years. They've tried to move Ball every year since he was drafted. Traded away DeAngelo and signed a bunch of bums. I expect LeBron to play less than 65 games next year.. he'll be 35 and begin to break down physically.

The Lakers allowed 4 guys that I'd rather have than bum ass Lonzo (Russell, Randle, Zubic, and Lopez) walk out the door and kept that bum.

We were told repeatedly by that one note idiot Shakes (notice how me, you, and CB are the only ones to call that goof out on all the shit he gets wrong) that it was Lonzo and bunch of nothing on that team all last season. Turns out bum ass Lonzo was the nothing.

If Kawhi wants to win and win big he will sign with the Clips and try and bring someone else with him

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
The Lakers are a premier team in the league. Much like the Knicks.

Clippers and Nets are better run franchises of late, but they're not in the same notability tier as the Lakers and Knicks.

People like winners, The Clips have 60 million in cap space to sign 2 max guys.. That is enough to push em over the edge. Signing Labron was a dumb move, you have this huge ego and his body is about to break down. Nobody wants to receive 50% of the credit and 200% of the blame. He's not getting Leonard or KD, those guys don't want any part of that shit show.

Post subject: Re: De' Aaron Fox
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:19 am 

FavreFan wrote:
:lol:

Kings get their first bucket with 6 minutes left in the first quarter. Fox sucks.

Remember that he never said Ball wasn't shit though he did say that he sucks on more than one occasion. Distinction without a difference obviously.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 am 

Ltg.. what do you think of Walton?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:30 am 

312player wrote:
Ltg.. what do you think of Walton?

I love the move. He wants to play fast and this team is the perfect team for him to coach. He was doomed the moment they signed Lebron.

The Kings have young guys that are coachable which will be a plus for him. They should make the playoffs this year.

His leaving the Lakers might open up a slot for my guy Big Nuke aka Juwan Howard though.

Lebron would probably sign off on it since he tends to favor guys that he is familiar with. Pelinka probably would too since he has known him since college.

Last edited by long time guy on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

The Lakers allowed 4 guys that I'd rather have than bum ass Lonzo (Russell, Randle, Zubic, and Lopez) walk out the door and kept that bum.

We were told repeatedly by that one note idiot Shakes (notice how me, you, and CB are the only ones to call that goof out on all the shit he gets wrong) that it was Lonzo and bunch of nothing on that team all last season. Turns out bum ass Lonzo was the nothing.

If Kawhi wants to win and win big he will sign with the Clips and try and bring someone else with him

Agree almost entirely. Bottom line is the Lakers aren't run correctly and I doubt that will change. You can't survive on fluff. I think Kawhi knows this. It isn't because he doesn't want to play with LeBron.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

Agree almost entirely. Bottom line is the Lakers aren't run correctly and I doubt that will change. You can't survive on fluff. I think Kawhi knows this. It isn't because he doesn't want to play with LeBron.

Lebron is part of the ineptness however. He wants to coach, GM, and be part owner off the court.

On the court he wants to be sole Mike controller on offense and a damn bull fighter on defense.

Established guys that are better players at this stage don't and won't accept that. Nor do they have to.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

Lebron is part of the ineptness however. He wants to coach, GM, and be part owner off the court.

On the court he wants to be sole Mike controller on offense and a damn bull fighter on defense.

Established guys that are better players at this stage don't and won't accept that. Nor do they have to.

Let's pretend Kawhi goes to the Lakers. Like you say, he won't accept LeBron as currently assembled. LeBron will have to change and most of it would be worked out before the signing. It isn't like LeBron isn't aware of his rep. Or his age. I just right now had this thought because of Tiger. One last run would be nice. The universe sometimes seems to have plans for the great ones.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:14 pm 

Interesting that the Kings look a lot better without him so far this year

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Interesting that the Kings look a lot better without him so far this year

SMH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:03 am 

FavreFan wrote:
312player wrote:

You gotta stop doubting me on NBA.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:05 am 

27-12-7 last night, 19-7-4 for the season @ a robust 48%

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am 

312player wrote:

They're ducking us on Fox too 312.

FavreFan wrote:
Fox sucks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:28 am 

long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

FavreFan wrote:
Fox sucks

They gotta fire vlade, ibread he took a pass on Doncic because he didn't like his daddy. Bagley is real frustrating to watch, got all the tools and won't put it all together. He may be the next Tyrus Thomas.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am 

312player wrote:
long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

FavreFan wrote:
Fox sucks

They gotta fire vlade, ibread he took a pass on Doncic because he didn't like his daddy. Bagley is real frustrating to watch, got all the tools and won't put it all together. He may be the next Tyrus Thomas.

Productive when healthy but he is always hurt. They seem to play better with him in the lineup but he always has some nagging injury.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 am 

Soft ass Duke players.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

FavreFan wrote:
Fox sucks

He can't guard a folding chair either. But he tries at least.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:11 pm 

Beat it dago

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:04 pm 

Should have been a scout or GM.. Dude is killin it.

FF was so wrong on this guy it's sick.

Post subject: Re: De' Aaron Fox
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:05 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
312player wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Fox is currently ranked 23rd in PER for all rookies
http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinger/s ... on/rookies

Sandwiched right between Luke Kennard and Josh Hart.

Watch him 2nite, leave the number crunching for the nerds..He's very good and going to be great..his roster is the worst in the league.

Shame you don't extend that same variable in your Watson/Mahomes > Trubiski argument.

Lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 am 

The Kings look to be playoff bound behind Fox.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next