It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Wow, a scuffle during practice. That never happens.

Sorry ladies, there's no bad guys here.

Nah Draemond is an asshole and should not have walked in the guy's face to begin with. Once Poole pushes him away, (while still talking shit) he should have prepared himself for the possibility that Draemond might "pull it". He wasn't even looking at Draemond immediately after pushing him away.
If he had been then he could have gotten out of the way of the punch.

Who cares. It probably got smoothed out by sunset.

Dude "steals" you like that it's hard to get past it.

Shouldn't be. Paid to be teammates.

Would you be so accepting of it if a guy "clocked" you like that?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:20 pm 

Brick wrote:
Also, calling it Greens "antics" further attempts to frame it as some small matter.

Here you go Brick. Enjoy! :lol: :lol:

Nardi wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Wow, a scuffle during practice. That never happens.

Sorry ladies, there's no bad guys here.

Nah Draemond is an asshole and should not have walked in the guy's face to begin with. Once Poole pushes him away, (while still talking shit) he should have prepared himself for the possibility that Draemond might "pull it". He wasn't even looking at Draemond immediately after pushing him away.
If he had been then he could have gotten out of the way of the punch.

Dude "steals" you like that it's hard to get past it.

Shouldn't be. Paid to be teammates.

Would you be so accepting of it if a guy "clocked" you like that?

I've had some ass whoopings. Not the end of the world. It's a b!tch move to carry it around with you for a giant length of time, especially when the guy apologized.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I’m not a professional apology rater, but I’d call it an “apology.” GS will punish whoever leaked it more than Draymond.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:36 pm 

Nardi wrote:
I've had some ass whoopings. Not the end of the world. It's a b!tch move to carry it around with you for a giant length of time, especially when the guy apologized.

Ass whooping implies that they actually fought. They didn't. Green fired on the guy while he wasn't actually looking. No one gets past that except you apparently. Definitely don't get past it in a couple of days.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:41 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Ass whooping implies that they actually fought. They didn't. Green fired on the guy while he wasn't actually looking. No one gets past that except you apparently. Definitely don't get past it in a couple of days.

Look at it this way. I'm sure you've been cheapshotted in a basketball sense on the court by a teammate in practice. Did you stew over it or did you hash it out?

Plus, these are professionals. It's in everybody's best interest that the apology be accepted. Even the fans would want that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:52 pm 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Look at it this way. I'm sure you've been cheapshotted in a basketball sense on the court by a teammate in practice. Did you stew over it or did you hash it out?

Plus, these are professionals. It's in everybody's best interest that the apology be accepted. Even the fans would want that.

I have never been clocked by a teammate over a dispute involving basketball.

If I had it would have sat with me for awhile. Guys don't get over it that easily. Mirotic never did and admitted as much. Most people wouldn't.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Looks like basketball player privilege. 99.999 percent of people who did that on the job would be fired immediately.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:58 pm 

whitesoxfanfrank wrote:
Looks like basketball player privilege. 99.999 percent of people who did that on the job would be fired immediately.

Nah. They'd be allowed to apologize and all would be forgotten.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:10 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

If I had it would have sat with me for awhile. Guys don't get over it that easily. Mirotic never did and admitted as much. Most people wouldn't.

I've been knocked down, elbowed, forearm shivered for dirty play. I'm quite fond of John Stockton, a guy I'm sure got over the retaliations. A punch really isn't that much different. Unless you make it bigger than a forearm shiver.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:11 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
whitesoxfanfrank wrote:

Boxer: oops, sorry
Other boxer: Oops, me too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:24 pm 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

I've been knocked down, elbowed, forearm shivered for dirty play. I'm quite fond of John Stockton, a guy I'm sure got over the retaliations. A punch really isn't that much different. Unless you make it bigger than a forearm shiver.

I don't recall John Stockton ever having one fight as an NBA player. And ask Rudy T if he ever "got over" it.
Or Paul Mokeski.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:34 pm 

https://youtu.be/ukxpac3sqGY?t=303

Anybody ever set a screen on you in the office on the way to your desk? Well, that person should be fired.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:38 pm 

Nardi wrote:

Anybody ever set a screen on you in the office on the way to your desk? Well, that person should be fired.

Certainly a similar occurrence. Great talk!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:49 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Certainly a similar occurrence. Great talk!

Agreed. Same as a punch.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
What are you guys arguing about?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:06 pm 

If a guy gets punched in practice, should he accept an apology or be a little b!tch about it? I say accept it, LTG says be a little b!tch.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:39 pm 

If said asshole is a multi champion and you piss him off enough that he tries to break your face I'd be proud of myself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:47 pm 

Nardi wrote:
If a guy gets punched in practice, should he accept an apology or be a little b!tch about it? I say accept it, LTG says be a little b!tch.

Nothing good comes from dwelling on it. Hate the guy privately but move on publicly. Don’t be a Mirotic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I would have millions of reasons to be a professional, but I couldn't move past being snaked without a proper fight. Bring the gloves if necessary.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:18 pm 

Nas wrote:
I would have millions of reasons to be a professional, but I couldn't move past being snaked without a proper fight. Bring the gloves if necessary.

When keeping it real goes wrong…

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'm a man with pride. If I got my ass whooped fair and square, I could accept it. You can't blindside me and expect me to be okay with it. No one pays me enough for that. I would be able to set it aside in the workplace, but I couldn't accept a bullshit apology without a proper fight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:46 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

I'm a man with pride. If I got my ass whooped fair and square, I could accept it. You can't blindside me and expect me to be okay with it. No one pays me enough for that. I would be able to set it aside in the workplace, but I couldn't accept a bullshit apology without a proper fight.

Sooooo…when keeping it real goes wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:55 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

No. What's gone wrong? Pretending you're bestfriends with a guy who snaked you sounds like a miserable existence.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:53 am 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

No. What's gone wrong? Pretending you're bestfriends with a guy who snaked you sounds like a miserable existence.

What kind of existence is not accepting apologies? I don't understand why the cutoff on apologies is cheap shots? I'm a man. I'm 40? The teammate didn't fuck your wife. He cheapshooted you in a competitive situation in the heat of battle. And again, why is a balled fist at the end of your arm different than the forearm shiver Webber put on Stockton? Stockton was shaking his head and blinking. There should have been an independent neurologist there to take him out and put him into concussion protocol. It's high time basketball gets wrecked too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Missing Link wrote:
whitesoxfanfrank wrote:

No, no they wouldnt

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
whitesoxfanfrank wrote:

Kind of a dumb comment. This happens in all major sports, not just basketball.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:50 am 
100000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

What kind of existence is not accepting apologies? I don't understand why the cutoff on apologies is cheap shots? I'm a man. I'm 40? The teammate didn't fuck your wife. He cheapshooted you in a competitive situation in the heat of battle. And again, why is a balled fist at the end of your arm different than the forearm shiver Webber put on Stockton? Stockton was shaking his head and blinking. There should have been an independent neurologist there to take him out and put him into concussion protocol. It's high time basketball gets wrecked too.

Why would fucking of wives be an apology acceptance exception? Webber and Stockton were never teammates. No one demanded Stockton get over it. The only reason that demand is being made of Poole is because they are teammates. MANY of us have been professional around people we didn't care for. I imagine Poole can do the same.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:33 am 

Nardi wrote:
]
What kind of existence is not accepting apologies? I don't understand why the cutoff on apologies is cheap shots?

Because Draemond Green is a shitty teammate and has always been a shitty teammate. If this were a "one timer" then yeah it might be possible to let "bygones" be "bygones". But it isn't with that dickhead. That is why his apology wouldn't mean shit to me if I were his "teammate".

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Draymond showing his bar fight experience. Best way to win a bar fight is to end it before it starts with a quasi sucker punch. Tho Poole should've been ready for anything once they chested up. So not a total sucker punch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next