It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Hussra wrote:
Draymond showing his bar fight experience. Best way to win a bar fight is to end it before it starts with a quasi sucker punch. Tho Poole should've been ready for anything once they chested up. So not a total sucker punch.

Agreed. Poole should have squared up immediately after he pushed him. And definitely should not have looked away from after pushing him. Wrong move there.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:20 pm 

Draemond is pissed that the tape got leaked. Shocking!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Draymond in the last year of his current contract. He has a player option for 23-24, but at only 27 mil, he probably feels like he should get an extension for at least what Tyler Herro got ( 4/130)--or likely Green is demanding more.

Possible the Warriors front office leaked the video themselves to clip Draymond's wings a bit and get him to agree to a lesser extension just to stay with the team / Steph. Cuz without Steph Curry to throw the ball to Draymond's possibly out of the league already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
The Missing Link wrote:

This whole thing is incredibly gay. Poole shoved him but apparently had no way of knowing Greene may respond. Greene was triggered by the shove and escalated things, which is exactly what you’d expect from him.

Both guys (mostly Draymond) seem to be overly sensitive douchebags. The idea that they should square up like some ol-timey bare knuckle boxers is hilariously stupid.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

This whole thing is incredibly gay. Poole shoved him but apparently had no way of knowing Greene may respond. Greene was triggered by the shove and escalated things, which is exactly what you’d expect from him.

Both guys (mostly Draymond) seem to be overly sensitive douchebags. The idea that they should square up like some ol-timey bare knuckle boxers is hilariously stupid.

I'm gay for having gotten lured into this discussion. LTG hates Draymond. But he need not worry. GS won't pay him, and nobody else will either. Hell, I wouldn't even pick up his option. He looks cooked to me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:35 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

No what's "hilariously stupid" and "incredibly gay" is for anyone to presume that someone who has just threatened you, both verbally and physically, would not take a swing at you. In that situation the optics, (such as whether it looks like "ol times bare knuckle boxers") don't much fucking matter. You protect yourself at all costs if that's what you have to do.
Not squaring up like some "ol timey bare knuckle brawler" is what helped get Mirotic's face rewired. Had he thought like it was a "bare knuckle ol timey brawler situation" that would never have happened because Portis would never have gotten a clean shot on him. And the impact to Mirotic's face was not mitigated by whether guy's like you happened to believe that it was "stupid" or "incredibly gay" or not either. You do what you have to do to protect yourself in a situation like that.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 am 

Well, the Warriors certainly didn't think what happened was a big deal. Poole better watch his back. Punching him is worthy of a small fine.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Brick wrote:
Well, the Warriors certainly didn't think what happened was a big deal. Poole better watch his back. Punching him is worthy of a small fine.

I wonder how much research Steve Kerr did on the subject

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: giordano
top 15 to end his career after punching a team mate?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:51 am 

Now he is attacking Lithuanians? Stop American Lithuanian hate now!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:09 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Brick wrote:
Now he is attacking Lithuanians? Stop American Lithuanian hate now!

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:10 am 

Victim blaming Lithuanians now?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:32 am 

I've got two of those. Was always afraid to wear it. Stop Lithuanian American hate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:43 am 

Lugins are crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:24 am 

:lol: someone grabbing your ankle leads to the need for xrays

someone is a little needy for attention. He looked really hurt as he was screaming at the Sac town fans.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
is Draymond really Frank Ocean ?

its my new conspiracy theory

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:31 am 

Bagels wrote:
is Draymond really Frank Ocean ?

its my new conspiracy theory

Does Frank Ocean also attack Lithuanians without provocation?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:47 am 

he also hurt his ankle randomly and suspiciously and used it as an excuse for poor play

that's my connection

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
im not a big draymond fan, but sabonis grabbed draymond's leg as draymond was trying to run back. i didnt see a dirty play by draymond there just a reaction to his leg being grabbed. it also didnt look like draymond stomped down hard. draymond's rep got him that ejection

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 am 

billypootons wrote:
im not a big draymond fan, but sabonis grabbed draymond's leg as draymond was trying to run back. i didnt see a dirty play by draymond there just a reaction to his leg being grabbed. it also didnt look like draymond stomped down hard. draymond's rep got him that ejection

He was wrong to do it, he should have been ejected, but his actions certainly weren't without cause. He better not get suspended.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:21 am 

billypootons wrote:

Oh, I see. The Lithuanian deserved it. Typical.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
First round exit for the W's = end of the Steph-Klay-Draymond sorta-dynasty? Their GM Bob Myers already on the way out the door. Probably see Draymond on another team next season if this Warriors season ends in the 1st round. See how valuable Draymond is without the best shooter in the history of the game to throw the ball to.

No surprise Kerr getting schooled by Mike Brown. iirc, Mike Brown took over coaching the W's for Kerr once or twice and both times the Warriors couldn't lose. I think Kerr even got a bit worried about his job and came back to coach early during a playoff run because Brown was winning so easily without Kerr.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:54 am 

Hussra wrote:
First round exit for the W's = end of the Steph-Klay-Draymond sorta-dynasty? Their GM Bob Myers already on the way out the door. Probably see Draymond on another team next season if this Warriors season ends in the 1st round. See how valuable Draymond is without the best shooter in the history of the game to throw the ball to.

No surprise Kerr getting schooled by Mike Brown. iirc, Mike Brown took over coaching the W's for Kerr once or twice and both times the Warriors couldn't lose. I think Kerr even got a bit worried about his job and came back to coach early during a playoff run because Brown was winning so easily without Kerr.

Hussra, counting his chickens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Brick wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Oh, I see. The Lithuanian deserved it. Typical.

no, i just dont fault draymond for stepping on him based on what i saw.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:37 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Hussra wrote:

let's see if they can hold serve at home

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:02 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hussra wrote:

They better start playing some defense. Kerr was interviewed after the first quarter and said "our defense was incredible". No it wasn't. Kings were 0-10 on wide open 3s.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:12 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hussra wrote:

They better start playing some defense. Kerr was interviewed after the first quarter and said "our defense was incredible". No it wasn't. Kings were 0-10 on wide open 3s.

Sacramento's Guards are wearing them out. They can't really hide Curry on Defense this series because of the offensive weapons the Kings have on the Wings and at Guard. Monk is avg 25 as a reserve. King's also stay in attack mode offensively. It's rare to ever see a team get up and down with G.S. like that.

With all of this being said I still think G.S. goes back to Sacramento tied 2-2

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:19 pm 

I really think it’s the Kings year

Should they get past GS, I think they can def beat LAkers or Grizz In the next round

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:20 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Hussra wrote:

Sacramento's Guards are wearing them out. They can't really hide Curry on Defense this series because of the offensive weapons the Kings have on the Wings and at Guard. Monk is avg 25 as a reserve. King's also stay in attack mode offensively. It's rare to ever see a team get up and down with G.S. like that.

With all of this being said I still think G.S. goes back to Sacramento tied 2-2

Huerter, Monk, and Fox are a tough matchup for them. I hope too tough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next