It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:
A wise woman to me told me to never write checks that my ass can't cash.

I assume this is why you waited til I joined the Army to finally get CFMB Hoops going

:lol: :lol: Didn't you participate before? Each of my leagues are at least 14 years old.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
I'm not scared of blacks being black. Maybe that is your shtick. Ain't going to fly here. You pretending to go Saiyan or some shit isn't scaring anyone.

I've said everything to Darkside I've ever wanted to say. I've said everything to Chus I've ever wanted to say. Both know how to reach me if they wanted to get into it further.

As far as I'm concerned I told you on several occasions to give me a time and a place and you immediately began deflecting. When you did that I decided to leave it alone as it became obvious that you didn't want it. I also realized that you aren't worth it. I gain nothing from stomping a hole in your fragile ass. I actually lose the second that I do. Might want to check the smarmy routine if you aren't built for what comes after it though. Its obvious from reading those that "know" you that you really aren't. Others out here aren't going to be as considerate as I am being right now.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
I'm not scared of blacks being black. Maybe that is your shtick. Ain't going to fly here. You pretending to go Saiyan or some shit isn't scaring anyone.

I've said everything to Darkside I've ever wanted to say. I've said everything to Chus I've ever wanted to say. Both know how to reach me if they wanted to get into it further.

As far as I'm concerned I told you on several occasions to give me a time and a place and you immediately began deflecting. When you did that I decided to leave it alone as it became obvious that you didn't want it. I also realized that you aren't worth it. I gain nothing from stomping a hole in your fragile ass. I actually lose the second that I do. Might want to check the smarmy routine if you aren't built for what comes after it though. Its obvious from reading those that "know" you that you really aren't. Others out here aren't going to be as considerate as I am being right now.

Hey look it's the Horse named Trigger and he's once again posting gifs!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

another stupid post... I am not IMU I will fuck you up

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

You're welcome to try old fuck and I will PM you my address and my hood if you want. Now play big boy games and see what the fuck is going to happen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

You're welcome to try old fuck and I will PM you my address and my hood if you want. Now play big boy games and see what the fuck is going to happen

do it

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm 

You're not going to show Another dude trying to find out shit. Let me know what the terms are and i promise i'm there old fuck.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Pretty sad that LTG is demanding a home court advantage.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:
I have not seen Darkside or Chus in person since I found out either had an issue with me. Additionally, their issues are with me. I have not declared either a villain. Darkside seems a bit two-faced, and Chus seems like a decent guy, if a bit inattentive at times as a parent.

That being said, we've had open board outings since I've last seen either, and neither decided to make an appearance. If they came and decided to pick a fight, I will participate in said fight. I might lose. But no one would be able to say I backed away from the fight.

I am 33 and a normal, successful guy with a pretty okay life. I don't hunt people that are mean to me on the internet and I don't schedule fights at flagpoles. The move is yours.

IMU, you don't need to participate in a fight if someone here challenges you. No one is going to look down on you for turning down an invitation to fight from someone upset about posts on a message board. No one is going to ask for your man card back. Like you said, you're 33 normal person with a job. You don't need to prove anything to anyone here via a brawl.

Says the guy who vandalizes cars after Christmas parties.

Victimless crime and it was pre-party.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:23 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Great signing by the Nets

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:59 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I won this debate by a mile. You could sense his little b.itch status from a mile away. His peak was being a YouTube star and hitting a three pointer in a series that was only possible to play in because of LeBron James.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 am 

veganfan21 wrote:
I won this debate by a mile. You could sense his little b.itch status from a mile away. His peak was being a YouTube star and hitting a three pointer in a series that was only possible to play in because of LeBron James.

If the worst you have on him is that he will never be the "Alpha" on a championship team then you really don't have much.

As far as the "little bich" thing i disagree about that as well. Breaking away from Lebron took balls.

Everyone from Durant to Kawhi to Paul George have essentially validated the move also.

Everyone of substance (with the exception of Anthony Davis) is running away from Lebron.

You can also see where playing with Lebron is sort of hurting Anthony Davis too. He is the better player currently but all you get is Lebron Lebron Lebron all day long.

If you are a superstar player why is it a requirement for you to have to live in his shadow in order to play with him?

I don't even think that this is about him seeking to be an Alpha either. If that were the case why would he want to team up with Durant?

This was about him getting away from that whiny ass Lebron James.

Now i will say i'm tired of the philosopher Kyrie Bullshit that he has been on for 2 years.

Always hurt yet always waxing about something. Play basketball first then talk about all of that other dumbshit later. I don't care if you care to discuss that stuff while you are playing regularly, but talking shit while constantly in a sportcoat is for the Birds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

If the worst you have on him is that he will never be the "Alpha" on a championship team then you really don't have much.

As far as the "little bich" thing i disagree about that as well. Breaking away from Lebron took balls.

Everyone from Durant to Kawhi to Paul George have essentially validated the move also.

Everyone of substance (with the exception of Anthony Davis) is running away from Lebron.

You can also see where playing with Lebron is sort of hurting Anthony Davis too. He is the better player currently but all you get is Lebron Lebron Lebron all day long.

If you are a superstar player why is it a requirement for you to have to live in his shadow in order to play with him?

I don't even think that this is about him seeking to be an Alpha either. If that were the case why would he want to team up with Durant?

This was about him getting away from that whiny ass Lebron James.

Now i will say i'm tired of the philosopher Kyrie Bullshit that he has been on for 2 years.

Always hurt yet always waxing about something. Play basketball first then talk about all of that other dumbshit later. I don't care if you care to discuss that stuff while you are playing regularly, but talking shit while constantly in a sportcoat is for the Birds

That's his problem. He won't shut up.