It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Simmons or Embiid?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:40 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I mean... I appreciate you bumping all these posts. Thank you. There’s really no debate between Steph and Kyrie. Steph is an all time great player who changed the entire sport. Kyrie is a fun, talented all star and that’s it.

Well he did fuck Curry in the Finals when you said he would not so yeah there isn't really a debate i guess.

They won in game 7 barely. Nobody fucked anybody. But yes Kyrie played great in that series and made the pivotal shot of the series at the end of game 7. Kyrie is really good and I’ve never said otherwise. He’s just never been as good as Steph and that’s a fact and it’s been proven over several years, not a game or two. I love that you won’t throw in the towel on this though. It’s reminiscent of Dignified Rube saying Fouts is better than Brady.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:42 am 

Here is how much of a liar you are in all of this. You claimed that it was stupid to think that Kyrie would outplay Steph Curry. When he did you made it about who the better player happened to be.

You continue to do this which only demonstrates how dishonest you happen to be.

I bumped your quotes and you're still lying. Thats really quite the feat.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:45 am 

long time guy wrote:
Here is how much of a liar you are in all of this. You claimed that it was stupid to think that Kyrie would outplay Steph Curry. When he did you made it about who the better player happened to be.

I never lied about shit biitch.

I said Kyrie wouldn’t outplay Steph in that Finals and because he outplayed Steph in game 7 you want to take a victory lap on the whole series. That’s fine. Kyrie played great that series and if you want to say he outplayed Steph that’s fine.

You keep denying that Steph is and has always been a better basketball player than Kyrie and that’s what I’m clowning you on here. It’s not about resumes or careers. Steph is and has been the better basketball player their entire careers. If you keep denying that I’m gonna keep clowning you on it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I mean... I appreciate you bumping all these posts. Thank you. There’s really no debate between Steph and Kyrie. Steph is an all time great player who changed the entire sport. Kyrie is a fun, talented all star and that’s it.

Well he did fuck Curry in the Finals when you said he would not so yeah there isn't really a debate i guess.

They won in game 7 barely. Nobody fucked anybody. But yes Kyrie played great in that series and made the pivotal shot of the series at the end of game 7. Kyrie is really good and I’ve never said otherwise. He’s just never been as good as Steph and that’s a fact and it’s been proven over several years, not a game or two. I love that you won’t throw in the towel on this though. It’s reminiscent of Dignified Rube saying Fouts is better than Brady.

Winning in Game 7 is besides the point. Anyone with a functioning brain knows and saw what happened.

You continue to bounce around rather than admit you got it wrong. The outline i laidout earlier was spot on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:48 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Winning in Game 7 is besides the point. Anyone with a functioning brain knows and saw what happened.

You continue to bounce around rather than admit you got it wrong. The outline i laidout earlier was spot on.

I’ve said the words “I was wrong” in this very thread. So don’t keep lying like a little bltch and saying I won’t admit that. If you’ll say Steph is a better basketball player I’ll drop it. If you keep pretending Kyrie is better I’m going to keep clowning you.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:52 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I never lied about shit biitch.

I said Kyrie wouldn’t outplay Steph in that Finals and because he outplayed Steph in game 7 you want to take a victory lap on the whole series. That’s fine. Kyrie played great that series and if you want to say he outplayed Steph that’s fine.

You keep denying that Steph is and has always been a better basketball player than Kyrie and that’s what I’m clowning you on here. It’s not about resumes or careers. Steph is and has been the better basketball player their entire careers. If you keep denying that I’m gonna keep clowning you on it.

Always been better? Do you know what century you're in dude? Was he considered better when Kyrie started ahead of him on the Olympic team?

Was he considered better when Kyrie made All Star teams and he didn't?

How about when Kyrie Irving made McDonald's teams?

Or when the Warriors were trying to decide between All time Great Steph and Monte Ellis?

Will he be considered the better player going forward?

We both know the answer to that now don't we?

Steph Curry has had a better career. He is a better shooter.

As a basketball player (which is your question) he does nothing else better than Kyrie Irving. Nothing.

To suggest he is an All Time great is stupid and makes you look foolish.

I doubt if his gutless front running ass even comes back this year to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:56 am 

This guy mentioning McDonalds All American teams :lol: :lol:

You lost the Kyrie vs Steph debate. I was wrong about Simmons vs Embiid. Embiid is better and is obviously the better player to build around. Shortly after this thread started I admitted I was wrong about Embiid.

Even after Steph won 2 MVPs, 3 titles, and changed the entire fucking sport you can’t admit you were wrong.

This is great. Like I said, you’re acting like a clown.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:59 am 

You don’t know shit about basketball and the sport you are watching if you don’t think Steph Curry is an all time great player who changed the entire way the sport is played. I don’t think that’s even a somewhat controversial statement.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:24 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Image]

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:53 am 

FavreFan wrote:
You don’t know shit about basketball and the sport you are watching if you don’t think Steph Curry is an all time great player who changed the entire way the sport is played. I don’t think that’s even a somewhat controversial statement.

Just like i didn't know shit about basketball if i didn't think Draymond Green was top 15, or Philly was going to be better Minnesota or Embiid better than Towns? Remember all of that dumb shit which has trickled out of your mouth over the past 2-3 years?

How about Thibs being a better coach than Doc?

As far as All Time agreat what are you talking? Top 20 Top30? Top 100?

Here are the facts. "All time great" Steph Curry was on his way to being the best player on a team that wasn't going to win 30 games. Then he got hurt which will undoubtedly distract from the fact that he was playing like shit and getting the doors blown off his ass during the games in which he played.

This despite having "Top 15" Draymond Green hanging around and a guy who made the All Star team and led his team to the playoffs last year alongside him.

Changing the way the "game was played" had as much to do with rules changes and coaches than it did Steph Curry. They changed the rules in order to change the style of play so you might want to retire that phrase.

You sounded incredibly stupid suggesting that Steph Curry's handle was equal that of Kyrie Irving. Safe to say that literally no one believes that. No one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:51 am 

Wasn’t going to win 30 games :lol: ok.

Draymond was a top 15 player when I said he was. His all NBA teams back that up.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:02 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Wasn’t going to win 30 games :lol: ok.

Draymond was a top 15 player when I said he was. His all NBA teams back that up.

He was a coattail rider that be benefited from playing on a team with other other very good players.

To demonstrate the inconsistent and hypocritical nature of how you go about these things ponder this for a second.

You bash the shit out of Westbrook repeatedly for being a "guy" that will never lead a team anywhere. Ok Westbrook won 46 games the year Durant left with nothing but not ready for primetime Oladipo as his wing man at the time.

Steph Curry with top 15 Draymond and solid pro DeAngelo wasn't going to win 30 games and yet you still run around talking this All time great bullshit.

Truth of the matter is that the two keys (Durant/Klay) are gone and both of those two frauds were on their way to shitting the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:22 am 

Hey Walt bet you didn't know that you had company when it comes to saying "dumb" shit.
Truth is there was a time when Embiid was considered a "terrible" pick and the process considered a dumb plan. My how times have changed. Now its well you should win if you tank for 8 years. Really wsn't 8 though. Another example of admitting when you're wrong i guess.
FavreFan wrote:
Embiid was a terrible pick that everyone immediately knew was terrible, MCW never made sense considering what he was trying to do, and Okafor may or may not end up a valuable player. He did a pretty awful job, especially considering how low the bar was set.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Hey Walt bet you didn't know that you had company when it comes to saying "dumb" shit.
Truth is there was a time when Embiid was considered a "terrible" pick and the process considered a dumb plan. My how times have changed. Now its well you should win if you tank for 8 years. Really wsn't 8 though. Another example of admitting when you're wrong i guess.
FavreFan wrote:
Embiid was a terrible pick that everyone immediately knew was terrible, MCW never made sense considering what he was trying to do, and Okafor may or may not end up a valuable player. He did a pretty awful job, especially considering how low the bar was set.

Of course I know other people say " dumb " shit ...I read your posts

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Something is wrong with LTG. On a personal, human level. In his day to day life.

He completely disrespects and looks down upon every other member here essentially, but he posts 50 times a day...multiple responses in a row to each person.

He will be the first to call someone an internet bitch or a 'scary mofo' and talk about how nerdy someone is or how little of a life they have, but he is really the only person I can think of that is truly on the board all day and night, with no specific times he is more likely to be posting. When you mention his name or reply to his post, he responds within the hour. Usually within minutes.

He will immediately put someone down. We're not talking about getting frustrated after a days-long argument and calling someone a dick or bitch. We all do that. But like...his reply #1 is always about how dumb or how much of a bitch that person is, with some vague callback to something that person said maybe 4 years ago, with no context and no recognition of any additionally said thoughts or facts that happened in between.

Many of us have tried to psychoanalyze other posts from time to time, and we're probably always wrong. But ... LTG truly has a condition of some sort. My guess is that it started with not having many people to talk to.

This is my serious post of the day.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 am 

Is Carmelo better than Steph Curry?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:48 am 

IMU wrote:
Something is wrong with LTG. On a personal, human level. In his day to day life.

He completely disrespects and looks down upon every other member here essentially, but he posts 50 times a day...multiple responses in a row to each person.

He will be the first to call someone an internet patriot or a 'scary mofo' and talk about how nerdy someone is or how little of a life they have, but he is really the only person I can think of that is truly on the board all day and night, with no specific times he is more likely to be posting. When you mention his name or reply to his post, he responds within the hour. Usually within minutes.

He will immediately put someone down. We're not talking about getting frustrated after a days-long argument and calling someone a dick or patriot. We all do that. But like...his reply #1 is always about how dumb or how much of a patriot that person is, with some vague callback to something that person said maybe 4 years ago, with no context and no recognition of any additionally said thoughts or facts that happened in between.

Many of us have tried to psychoanalyze other posts from time to time, and we're probably always wrong. But ... LTG truly has a condition of some sort. My guess is that it started with not having many people to talk to.

This is my serious post of the day.

Other than you I have never referred to anyone on here as that. I'm comfortable in that assessment by the way. Why you ask? because you talk behind guys back and it is obvious that your interactions with guys that you have met in person is quite different than that of whom you only believe you will interact on here. Guys on here that have met you know that they can punk without impunity whenever they want and thus you know not to pull your cyberspace tough guy act with them.

Why you ask? because only an insecure little punk would ever believe that their validation as a man would occur by way of a message board and the people that use it. You actually do. Only an insecure man would constantly feel the need to tell people on a message board how fabulous their rather boring ass life happens to be. You are a dope and you need for other men to make you feel like a man. That is why you are trying your damnest right now to loop others in with you. Unfortunately that will be one tough slog. Why? because deep down they know that everything I am saying is correct.

There isn't a person that has ever met you in person that doesn't believe that they can try you and beat the living shit out of you. Its why you always are mindful about your tough guy verbiage when interacting with them in negative ways. Guys comfortable in their own skins don't feel the need to create message board handles or personas. You obviously do which speaks to your overall insecurities. There are plenty of people on here that are the authentic article. Strike me as real stand up guys. You aren't and never have been.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 pm 

Except that half the people here know my name, and many know my company and where I live. And I've never been known to bite my tongue, even in person. You've talked and talked. Come at me. You say it's easy. You say you want to. Do it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:52 pm 

IMU wrote:
Except that half the people here know my name, and many know my company and where I live. And I've never been known to bite my tongue, even in person. You've talked and talked. Come at me. You say it's easy. You say you want to. Do it.

You just bit your tongue with Darkside a few weeks ago you scary ass little weasel. He told you you essentially to watch your tongue with him and you did it. Told you he never much cared for you preceding that and not once did you provide one of your not so snappy comebacks. You bit your tongue with America and then tried to clown him when he was out of your presence. The they know my name and where I work garbage means nothing. In fact that is the primary reason that you never get out of pocket with them on here. You know its nothing for them to reach and touch you if they so desired. You are a trick. I told you the terms on several occasions and not once did you stand up and be accounted for.

As far as biting your tongue I see you do it all the time. You bit your tongue with Chus while in his house and then talked about his kid once you left. You are a damn weasel and a coward and like I told you save the Rolling in from Rolling Meadows routine. No one buys it on here. I'm from the real rough and tumble and anything that I suggest that I'm with you better believe that I am. You are a one note dope that hides behind internet screens. That is why its so important for your scary ass to know who I am. I don't however need to know your name in order to dislodge my foot in your narrow ass.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm 

I'm not scared of blacks being black. Maybe that is your shtick. Ain't going to fly here. You pretending to go Saiyan or some shit isn't scaring anyone.

I've said everything to Darkside I've ever wanted to say. I've said everything to Chus I've ever wanted to say. Both know how to reach me if they wanted to get into it further.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 pm 

IMU wrote:
I'm not scared of blacks being black. Maybe that is your shtick. Ain't going to fly here. You pretending to go Saiyan or some shit isn't scaring anyone.

I've said everything to Darkside I've ever wanted to say. I've said everything to Chus I've ever wanted to say. Both know how to reach me if they wanted to get into it further.

Stop it clown. You said it over a message board just like you are doing now. You never said any of it while in their presence. You depend on the sanctity of this place to protect you. That and the people that populate it. They saved you from Leash. If you were really all that tough they'd have been saving him from you. They didn't even believe that you stood a chance by all accounts. That is what is so tragic. It was a handicap match without benefit of there being a handicap.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:16 pm 

IMU wrote:

As far as I'm concerned I told you on several occasions to give me a time and a place and you immediately began deflecting. When you did that I decided to leave it alone as it became obvious that you didn't want it. I also realized that you aren't worth it. I gain nothing from stomping a hole in your fragile ass. I actually lose the second that I do. Might want to check the smarmy routine if you aren't built for what comes after it though. Its obvious from reading those that "know" you that you really aren't. Others out here aren't going to be as considerate as I am being right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=118291

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:35 pm 

I have not seen Darkside or Chus in person since I found out either had an issue with me. Additionally, their issues are with me. I have not declared either a villain. Darkside seems a bit two-faced, and Chus seems like a decent guy, if a bit inattentive at times as a parent.

That being said, we've had open board outings since I've last seen either, and neither decided to make an appearance. If they came and decided to pick a fight, I will participate in said fight. I might lose. But no one would be able to say I backed away from the fight.

I am 33 and a normal, successful guy with a pretty okay life. I don't hunt people that are mean to me on the internet and I don't schedule fights at flagpoles. The move is yours.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
IMU wrote:
I have not seen Darkside or Chus in person since I found out either had an issue with me. Additionally, their issues are with me. I have not declared either a villain. Darkside seems a bit two-faced, and Chus seems like a decent guy, if a bit inattentive at times as a parent.

That being said, we've had open board outings since I've last seen either, and neither decided to make an appearance. If they came and decided to pick a fight, I will participate in said fight. I might lose. But no one would be able to say I backed away from the fight.

I am 33 and a normal, successful guy with a pretty okay life. I don't hunt people that are mean to me on the internet and I don't schedule fights at flagpoles. The move is yours.

IMU, you don't need to participate in a fight if someone here challenges you. No one is going to look down on you for turning down an invitation to fight from someone upset about posts on a message board. No one is going to ask for your man card back. Like you said, you're 33 normal person with a job. You don't need to prove anything to anyone here via a brawl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 pm 

This is all an elaborate ruse to get some strong, manly hands feeling me up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:

IMU, you don't need to participate in a fight if someone here challenges you. No one is going to look down on you for turning down an invitation to fight from someone upset about posts on a message board. No one is going to ask for your man card back. Like you said, you're 33 normal person with a job. You don't need to prove anything to anyone here via a brawl.

Says the guy who vandalizes cars after Christmas parties.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
A wise woman to me told me to never write checks that my ass can't cash.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:11 pm 

Nas wrote:
A wise woman to me told me to never write checks that my ass can't cash.

I assume this is why you waited til I joined the Army to finally get CFMB Hoops going

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:

looks like LTG wins again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next