It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:11 pm 

shakes wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Lol 35 points on 30 shots

This is 2019. There's something called eFG%. It's up 6-1/2 percentage points this year mainly due to 40% from 3.

Every metric is up. Do you see him regressing? at age 21? With this coach?

additionally, is there anyone in the NBA right now being relied on more to carry an entire offense more than Trae? I guess Harden would be the answer, but at least he has all stars and other very good players around him to help him out. Who does Trae currently have that is better than Westbrook, Capella or even Tucker? I left out Gordon who just got hurt. ATLs second best player is Jabari Parker. Their 3rd best player is DeAndre Hunter I guess? Collins out for a whle and last night Huerter got his arm nearly taken clean off, he'll be gone for a while as well.

Same repetitive arguments that he used to use for Lonzo. "He has no one to play with" everyone else is a bum yadda yadda yadda. Trae is better than Lonzo but that is because Lonzo stinks.. He is having a good run right now but the second he falls off Watch how "No Great Shakes" starts dusting off these bullshit arguments.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:15 pm 

And while we are at it does anything think that he will be selected over Kyrie Kemba and Malcolm Brogdon if the voting were taken today? Maybe Brogdon but there is no way he gets selected over the other 2.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
long time guy wrote:
He is having a good run right now but the second he falls off Watch how "No Great Shakes" starts dusting off these bullshit arguments.

And i'm sure if he doesn't fall off you'll provide your usual objective analysis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:31 pm 

Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:
He is having a good run right now but the second he falls off Watch how "No Great Shakes" starts dusting off these bullshit arguments.

And i'm sure if he doesn't fall off you'll provide your usual objective analysis

Refresh my memory. When exactly have you called out "No Great Shakes" for all of his lying (Lonzo played great while scoring 0 points) bullshit during the past 2 years? Its well known if I, Caller Bob, or 312 don't call him on his shit he doesn't get called.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
We fight the good fight brother.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Refresh my memory. When exactly have you called out "No Great Shakes" for all of his lying (Lonzo played great while scoring 0 points) bullshit during the past 2 years? Its well known if I, Caller Bob, or 312 don't call him on his shit he doesn't get called.

You seem to have trouble focusing on one thing at a time
I don’t know what Lonzo game you’re refrrring to nor do I care
But I’ll be sure to make note of his constant lying from now on

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
We fight the good fight brother.

You’re a moron and only a slightly better troll than whistler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:29 pm 

Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Bagels wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You seem to have trouble focusing on one thing at a time
I don’t know what Lonzo game you’re refrrring to nor do I care
But I’ll be sure to make note of his constant lying from now on

A tad anticlimactic at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Shame on you Bagels for not following ltg around and parroting everything he says

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:42 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Shame on you Bagels for not following ltg around and parroting everything he says

Beats tacitly co signing everything that idiot Shakes says don't you think? On second thought maybe not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
been in rare air of late going to love tonight's game

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 pm 

One for the ages from "All Star" :lol: :lol: :lol: Trea Young tonight:

3 minutes left in game vs the Bucs and Trae 19 points on 20 shots! He's a MINUS 31 in the game which is crazy because game was pretty close all the way to the end. If Atlanta had a league-average player at PG, one that didn't chuck bad shot after bad shot and played an ounce of defense they win

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:59 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Caller Bob wrote:

3 minutes left in game vs the Bucs and Trae 19 points on 20 shots! He's a MINUS 31 in the game which is crazy because game was pretty close all the way to the end. If Atlanta had a league-average player at PG, one that didn't chuck bad shot after bad shot and played an ounce of defense they win

Nah. They're bad. They'll start to make some noise next year. They're all still puppies wetting on newspapers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:00 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Nah. They're bad. They'll start to make some noise next year. They're all still puppies wetting on newspapers.

They are bad because their point guard takes a ton of shots and misses a ton of shots and he plays zero defense to boot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:03 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

They are bad because their point guard takes a ton of shots and misses a ton of shots and he plays zero defense to boot.

Yep. He started padding his stats when the game was out of reach. Milwaukee Starters barely played half the game.
In the meantime he was at 12 points on 16 shots. Should have been done for the night at this point but Pierce left him in so he could get his avg and improve on his FG%

He had by far the worst +- of any of the starters yet all we are going to hear is about how the rest of the team isn't shit. Same bullshit that he used to run game after the game with Lonzo.

Truth of the matter is that they have no chance of ever making any noise as a team as long as he is their best player. Can't guard and his shooting % will never be particularly great.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
How can you not love this guy? Looking forward to seeing him put on a show at his first all star game next weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:35 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 pm 

shakes wrote:

Legit question. Does that say more about the league or about Trae Young? Just a reminder. I don't question Young's offensive prowess. I question whether his numbers are something of an over production due to his team and also their defensive woes. Let's face it. When they play, it's their offense vs the opposition's offense.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:18 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Legit question. Does that say more about the league or about Trae Young? Just a reminder. I don't question Young's offensive prowess. I question whether his numbers are something of an over production due to his team and also their defensive woes. Let's face it. When they play, it's their offense vs the opposition's offense.

I think it's a combo. I don't put any stock in Trae having more 45/10 games than MJ because it's easier to score and more numbers are being put up now. But, I look at in more as a comparison to his peers who are also playing under the same rules, but aren't having nearly the offensive success that Trae is. Trae isn't the first person to be in a role where he is expected to carry pretty much the entire offense, but no one else who came before him in the recent past has done it even a fraction as good as Trae has.

ATL defense has been improving since Collins came back. I expect it to get even better with Dedmon and Capela. Dedmon had 5 blocks last night. Finally having some rim protection will do wonders for everyone else's defensive stats.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:33 pm 

Solid 1q at Magic
I think Dedmon will help a bit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm 

Markelle Fultz is outplaying him up until this point. Trae Young is so bad defensively.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:02 pm 

Going to the half with the lead, nice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:23 pm 

A robust 3-11 from 3 point land for Trade Young tonight. I think his shooting was even worse around the 3rd quarter but must have racked up some garbage time stats.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:36 pm 

Orlando outscore their average by 22 points. Started watching at half and made it a quarter and a half, which is longer than I've stayed for 2 months. It's a tough watch when you have zero stops.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:27 pm 

-19 for ol Trae. Team looked much better with Teague running the show

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:41 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
See below.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:11 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
See below.

For a dude that claims not to care about the NBA you sure do seem to pop up in NBA centric sections quite a bit. I guess that goes lockstep with your ALLEGED disinterest in the Cubs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:18 am 
100000 CLUB

Like you claim to call out the liars when you see them, I am just doing the same. Last night, you posted on your on accord about Trae Young's stats. Clearly you do not ignore him. Not sure why you said otherwise.

That's all. I don't care about the NBA. Just calling out a liar as I see it. Have a good day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Like you claim to call out the liars when you see them, I am just doing the same. Last night, you posted on your on accord about Trae Young's stats. Clearly you do not ignore him. Not sure why you said otherwise.

That's all. I don't care about the NBA. Just calling out a liar as I see it. Have a good day.

About what dumbass? I misread his post and typed in Trae Young's name by accident. I started a thread about the kid and probably post more about him than anyone other than No Great Shakes. It would be lying to say that I ignore him. I don't and it is obvious. You obviously don't ignore the NBA either. Silly gotcha games in a section that you repeatedly claim not to care about is rather cheap and tawdry even for your sorry ass. There isn't a level low enough for a sack of shit like you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:40 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
I misread his post and typed in Trae Young's name by accident
Sure you did.

Have a good day.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 568 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next