It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IMU wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
IMU MCW outplayed the "player" who 'is helping the Magic cruise to the playoffs Image

MCW is balling out, playing good defense on Tatum and getting quality minutes.

Sarcasm? Tatum is tearing Orlando up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Tatum currently has about 30.

MF has 4 :lol: "player"

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Sure ain't a "bust".

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:16 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Sure ain't a "bust".

If Ball is he is

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Sure ain't a "bust".

If Ball is he is

He has played better than Ball. He missed two seasons and its quite interesting and hypocritical how the its "too early" game never seems to apply to guys you don't like as players.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:19 am 

Nardi wrote:
Markelle's Real Plus/Minus is 0.79. It's real bad. Puts him 37th of point guards.

Here's the list
http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/position/1

Check out #38

Would we all care to revisit this :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Interesting, look who is #1. Like I said, all Atlanta had to do was draft Luka and keep Budenholzer/Schroeder and they would be a top 3 team in the East this year.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:46 am 

Nardi wrote:
Markelle's Real Plus/Minus is 0.79. It's real bad. Puts him 37th of point guards.

Here's the list
http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/position/1

Check out #38

Would we all care to revisit this :lol:

The Hawks are 12- 35 in games that Trae Young has played. Markelle Fultz has been the starting point for 19-20 of the Magic's wins. Only stat that needs to be "revisited" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm 

oh it's who plays on a better team :shock:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:42 pm 

Its actually who plays in the league. As evidenced by your Melo comments you wouldn't know an actual NBA player or coach if one bit you on the ass.

To be expected from a guy that searches for twitter articles and hunts stats all day.

Jabari Parker is still a quality NBA player. If you want to check his numbers they are good. They will be good as long as he gets quality minutes. I have been vindicated by on the Jabari Front.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:25 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Its actually who plays in the league. As evidenced by your Melo comments you wouldn't know an actual NBA player or coach if one bit you on the ass.

To be expected from a guy that searches for twitter articles and hunts stats all day.

Jabari Parker is still a quality NBA player. If you want to check his numbers they are good. They will be good as long as he gets quality minutes. I have been vindicated by on the Jabari Front.

Washington Bulls Hawks and Kings he is sought out by the crème de la crème......Melo has as many rings as you do brain cells

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:36 pm 

long time guy wrote:

It's a damn lie..I don't search twitter articles and hunt stats all day....I enjoy long walks on the beach, listening to Chick Corea Album sipping on a Cabernet Sauvignon...then off for a deep body massage :)

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:15 pm 

Fultz 22 and 10. Team wins. Hawks blown out once again.

Trae hunting stats once again in a blowout loss.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
long time guy wrote:
Fultz 22 and 10. Team wins. Hawks blown out once again.

Trae hunting stats once again in a blowout loss.

"Looter in a Riot"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Cavs outscore their average by 22 points.

Hey, wait a sec. Didn't I just write this last game?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Dropping a 50 burger is pretty good.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:27 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
KDdidit wrote:
Dropping a 50 burger is pretty good.

And a defensive play to seal it !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:17 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
I thought Bust Young only padded stats in garbage time?

BTW, if you want to hide out from Caller Bob over the next couple days this thread will be a great place for you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 am 

Fultz with 24 and 5 on Friday. 18 and 5 yesterday. Both blowout wins while only playing 27 minutes in each. He is starting to turn it on it appears.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:38 am 

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:02 pm 

wrong thread, but I like the sentiment.

Still gotta see some improvement from Lonzo at the foul line as well as converting on mid range shots, but his progress this year has been really nice.

He should really be a candidate for MIP when you consider just how much work he had to put into changing his shot.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
shakes wrote:

wrong thread, but I like the sentiment.

Still gotta see some improvement from Lonzo at the foul line as well as converting on mid range shots, but his progress this year has been really nice.

He should really be a candidate for MIP when you consider just how much work he had to put into changing his shot.

Agreed. He now looks NBA-legit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:19 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Trae Young Wins. Not a Bust and definitely a top 10 PG.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:24 am 

Now when are we going to call it on this particular misstatement?

shakes wrote:
people waiting on Lonzo to bust out of the NBA are going to be waiting a long time, he's a stud.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:18 am 

this post didn't age well....and the ass clown was wrong on 32 pages :lol: book it :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:58 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Trae Young Wins. Not a Bust and definitely a top 10 PG.

I like you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:01 am 

The Missing Link wrote:

shakes wrote:
people waiting on Lonzo to bust out of the NBA are going to be waiting a long time, he's a stud.

well he's definitely not a bust, but he's also definitely not the player I thought he would be coming out of college. The way he played in college made me ignorant to just how awful he was at running an offense in the half court. Also didn't realize his mid range game and finishing at the rim were as broken as they are. But, on the plus side, didn't know he'd be as good of a defender as he is.

Either way, my missed call on Lonzo (he's a stud) not nearly as off as your call on Trae (bust) so there's that 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:03 am 

long time guy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Kris Dunn will be better than both.
Don't know if he will be better than Fultz. He will definitely be better than Trae Young though.

:lol: :lol: this one's really bad. let's not forget that Caller Boob was sitting in the front passenger seat on the Trae is a bust bandwagon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 am 

shakes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

shakes wrote:

well he's definitely not a bust, but he's also definitely not the player I thought he would be coming out of college. The way he played in college made me ignorant to just how awful he was at running an offense in the half court. Also didn't realize his mid range game and finishing at the rim were as broken as they are. But, on the plus side, didn't know he'd be as good of a defender as he is.

Either way, my missed call on Lonzo (he's a stud) not nearly as off as your call on Trae (bust) so there's that 8)

Lonzo is a bust. He will probably be backing up somewhere by next year. Hasn't come close to making the playoffs in 4 years despite playing with loads (Lebron, Jrue, Zion, Ingram, Randle, Clarkson) of talent. At some point it is fair to call it. He stinks. His brother was considered the better player 3 games into his playing career.

I'm glad you admit the wrongs of his game. That was what I stated about 4 years ago. I only really saw him in the McDonald's game and 1 or two games in college. However that was enough. His High Schools Stats were inflated by the style of play and the lack of competition that he happened to play against. He had serious holes in game and when a guy has to correct as many flaws as he has (Shooting, Finishing, Ball Handling) typically it never really happens for him. In addition he is only an average to below average athlete

As far as Trae goes lets not place him in the Hall just yet. While not a bust he still isn't close to being top 5. Morant is already better than him and so are a number of other guys currently. He outplayed Reggie Bullock. Not Chris Paul.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:30 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

shakes wrote:

Lonzo is a bust. He will probably be backing up somewhere by next year. Hasn't come close to making the playoffs in 4 years despite playing with loads (Lebron, Jrue, Zion, Ingram, Randle, Clarkson) of talent. At some point it is fair to call it. He stinks. His brother was considered the better player 3 games into his playing career.

I'm glad you admit the wrongs of his game. That was what I stated about 4 years ago. I only really saw him in the McDonald's game and 1 or two games in college. However that was enough. His High Schools Stats were inflated by the style of play and the lack of competition that he happened to play against. He had serious holes in game and when a guy has to correct as many flaws as he has (Shooting, Finishing, Ball Handling) typically it never really happens for him. In addition he is only an average to below average athlete

As far as Trae goes lets not place him in the Hall just yet. While not a bust he still isn't close to being top 5. Morant is already better than him and so are a number of other guys currently. He outplayed Reggie Bullock. Not Chris Paul.

:lol: :lol: you don't know when to quit. Morant is not better than Trae, not even close. Trae is miles better on offense and they are essentially equal on defense with Morant having a slight edge.

As as for Trae and the Hall of Fame, he's not in there just yet, but he is definitely a 100% first ballot lock if he stays healthy over the next 5-10 years.

he may not be a top 5 PG at right now (Harden, Luka, Steph, Dame, CP3), but he's right on the cusp and no worse than 6 or 7 on that list. he's better than Ben Simmons that's for sure. NBA.com has a list and they have him 8th.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next