It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Its obvious that you are still trying to be right about Philly. When you actually start commenting about games then i will bother. Till then have a good one. You are a waste of time.

You always post last.....Mr know it all

I wanted to give this a separate response to illustrate just how stupid your "Can't shoot Can't shoot" bullshit sounds. This guy is currently shooting 12% from 3 with 81 % of his points coming from the restricted area. Using your silly ass, one track mind logic he can't be shit either.

No way can he be shit. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot according to you and your previous posts.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/pl ... tgi01.html

whoa where the fuck did this come from? Now you are making shit up.....seek help

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:44 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Its obvious that you are still trying to be right about Philly. When you actually start commenting about games then i will bother. Till then have a good one. You are a waste of time.

I wanted to give this a separate response to illustrate just how stupid your "Can't shoot Can't shoot" bullshit sounds. This guy is currently shooting 12% from 3 with 81 % of his points coming from the restricted area. Using your silly ass, one track mind logic he can't be shit either.

No way can he be shit. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot according to you and your previous posts.

whoa where the fuck did this come from? Now you are making shit up.....seek help

I am or is your senility kicking in? This post just as easily could have been made about Giannis you clown.

what he misses 75% can't shoot FT or from the field....I'm thinkin I MISS LTG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I am or is your senility kicking in? This post just as easily could have been made about Giannis you clown.

see you ignorant fuck when your SG or PG don't even attempt 3's it greatly affects spacing on the floor So Steph,Klay and KD's teammates have a huge advantage over Fultz, Embiid, and Ben......now admit WWN is correct and put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger....ah but you'll probably shoot and miss

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:18 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

see you ignorant fuck when your SG or PG don't even attempt 3's it greatly affects spacing on the floor So Steph,Klay and KD's teammates have a huge advantage over Fultz, Embiid, and Ben......now admit WWN is correct and put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger....ah but you'll probably shoot and miss

Now it is about "spacing" and guys "attempting 3's" as opposed to shooting a high percentage. Do you want me to pull some of your criticisms of Parker you lying sack of shit? You have stated that he can't shoot either even though he shoots at about a 35% clip for his career you dumbass.

Embiid shoots at 30%-32% for his career you stupid fuck.

Do any of the 3 guys you just listed (KD Steph and Klay) have a huge advantage over Giannis right now? He is shooting 12% and I'd take him over any of them including Durant.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:22 am 

https://www.basketball-reference.com/pl ... tgi01.html[/quote]
whoa where the fuck did this come from? Now you are making shit up.....seek help[/quote]

[/quote]
see you ignorant fuck when your SG or PG don't even attempt 3's it greatly affects spacing on the floor So Steph,Klay and KD's teammates have a huge advantage over Fultz, Embiid, and Ben......now admit WWN is correct and put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger....ah but you'll probably shoot and miss[/quote]

Now it is about "spacing" and guys "attempting 3's" as opposed to shooting a high percentage. Do you want me to pull some of your criticisms of Parker you lying sack of shit? You have stated that he can't shoot either even though he shoots at about a 35% clip for his career you dumbass.

Do any of the 3 guys you just listed (KD Steph and Klay) have a huge advantage over Giannis right now? He is shooting 12% and I'd take him over any of them including Durant.[/quote]
then you'd be wrong....what was your MAN shooting when he got bench....just because you know the brotha's 2nd cousin he's your man

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 am 

whoa where the fuck did this come from? Now you are making shit up.....seek help[/quote]

[/quote]
see you ignorant fuck when your SG or PG don't even attempt 3's it greatly affects spacing on the floor So Steph,Klay and KD's teammates have a huge advantage over Fultz, Embiid, and Ben......now admit WWN is correct and put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger....ah but you'll probably shoot and miss[/quote]

Do any of the 3 guys you just listed (KD Steph and Klay) have a huge advantage over Giannis right now? He is shooting 12% and I'd take him over any of them including Durant.[/quote]
then you'd be wrong....what was your MAN shooting when he got bench....just because you know the brotha's 2nd cousin he's your man[/quote]

I knew you were going to duck the point about Giannis.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:38 am 

I Knew were you going to duck the point about GIannis. Do Klay Durant and Steph have a huge advantage over him? Yes or No and why.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:55 am 

[quote="long time guy"]I Knew were you going to duck the point about GIannis. Do Klay Durant and Steph have a huge advantage over him? Yes or No and why.[/quote

Damn he is shooting over 50 % from the field and throws up a 3 every know and then to keep the D honest.Durant has a the advantage you threw huge in.....in a 7 games series Durant can not be stopped when he wants to take over a game he does and it's a thing of beauty Game 3 of the finals 43-13-7 when the Greek does that in a meaningful game we can talk then

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:07 am 

Damn he is shooting over 50 % from the field and throws up a 3 every know and then to keep the D honest.Durant has a the advantage you threw huge in.....in a 7 games series Durant can not be stopped when he wants to take over a game he does and it's a thing of beauty Game 3 of the finals 43-13-7 when the Greek does that in a meaningful game we can talk then

]Durant ran to a team that won 73 games in order to insure that he'd play in meaningful games. He has never demonstrated that he can carry a team anywhere without Westbrook, Harden, Curry or Klay.

Point stands. Giannis is an MVP candidate yet he shoots 12% from 3. Validates the point that you don't have to shoot threes in order to be great.

You have been pushing this dumbass point for over a year at least.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am 

long time guy wrote:

]Durant ran to a team that won 73 games in order to insure that he'd play in meaningful games. He has never demonstrated that he can carry a team anywhere without Westbrook, Harden, Curry or Klay.

Point stands. Giannis is an MVP candidate yet he shoots 12% from 3. Validates the point that you don't have to shoot threes in order to be great.

wrong!How many rings have Harden and Westbrook got....I have been pushing the shooting the 3 because of your boy Ben and I don't hear any Simmons for MVP he[s the 3rd option on his team....and my guy Jimmy is showing you and Nas what an Alpha is :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:37 am 

long time guy wrote:

wrong!How many rings have Harden and Westbrook got....I have been pushing the shooting the 3 because of your boy Ben and I don't hear any Simmons for MVP he[s the 3rd option on his team....and my guy Jimmy is showing you and Nas what an Alpha is :lol:

Ben Simmons has been in the league for 2 years and you are already talking about MVP voting. You are an idiot. Either 3 point shooting matters or it doesn't.

You have repeatedly made the assertion that anyone that can't hit 3's isn't shit. You even have bashed Centers with your dumbass. Ok Giannis doesn't shoot 3's either.

Now once again your idiotic ass is moving the goalposts to avoid sounding like a dumbass.

SInce you keep referencing Ben Simmons then demonstrate what your point happens to be.

Is he going to be a bum or great? What is your point. What is your endgame for Ben Simmons when it is all said and done? Is he a good player average player or bench player?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ben Simmons has been in the league for 2 years and you are already talking about MVP voting. You are an idiot. Either 3 point shooting matters or it doesn't.

You have repeatedly made the assertion that anyone that can't hit 3's isn't shit. You even have bashed Centers with your dumbass. Ok Giannis doesn't shoot 3's either.

Now once again your idiotic ass is moving the goalposts to avoid sounding like a dumbass.

SInce you keep referencing Ben Simmons then demonstrate what your point happens to be.

Is he going to be a bum or great? What is your point. What is your endgame for Ben Simmons when it is all said and done? Is he a good player average player or bench player?

average....I may have lost $$$$$ to you ….but I'm in you're vacant head so bad I feel I'm a winner ps.Simmons will never be as good as Butler

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:52 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

average....I may have lost $$$$$ to you ….but I'm in you're vacant head so bad I feel I'm a winner ps.Simmons will never be as good as Butler

Actually you aren't. You are the idiot running around the board focusing on everything that I say yet you are in my head. You can't enough of referencing you damn fool. I guess is related to the diminishing faculties.

Back to SImmons since you can't get enough.. How about we make a $100 bet that he plays in the All Star game by Feb. 2019

Avg. players don't make All Star games. I'm betting that he makes it by year 3 for him in the league. I have him to play in the All Star game by Feb of 2019. What say you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:08 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Actually you aren't. You are the idiot running around the board focusing on everything that I say yet you are in my head. You can't enough of referencing you damn fool. I guess is related to the diminishing faculties.

Back to SImmons since you can't get enough.. How about we make a $100 bet that he plays in the All Star game by Feb. 2019

Avg. players don't make All Star games. I'm betting that he makes it by year 3 for him in the league. I have him to play in the All Star game by Feb of 2019. What say you?

why would I put it in the hands of fuckhead fans like you how about 1st team NBA after the seasons over?????

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

why would I put it in the hands of fuckhead fans like you how about 1st team NBA after the seasons over?????

Idiot fails to notice that the majority of players chosen to play in the All Star game are selected by the coaches and not the fans.

First team All NBA. Damn you are an idiot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:58 am 

You better check on players chosen by who little boy!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:26 am 

Jeremy Lin (who incidentally is the better player) Is beginning to take minutes away from this overrated bum. I guess the rookie coach is becoming tired of all the -20 tallies next to his name on the stat sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
If only the Knicks would've chosen Lin over Melo all those years ago...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
Jeremy Lin (who incidentally is the better player) Is beginning to take minutes away from this overrated bum. I guess the rookie coach is becoming tired of all the -20 tallies next to his name on the stat sheet.

Shamet 23 minutes. Fultz 19. Is Fultz an overrated bum that a coach is becoming tired of?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Manhole
I tend to look at this question through a different set of lenses.

Which one has a great big cock?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm 

I think it is more likely they are both busts than either become good.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Last edited by conns7901 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:59 pm 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Shamet 23 minutes. Fultz 19. Is Fultz an overrated bum that a coach is becoming tired of?

Fultz is a bench player and Young is a starter on a team going nowhere. He can play 40 minutes a game and it wouldn't matter. Philly is a contender Atlanta is competing for the worst record in the League. Fultz is backing up Ben Simmons. He isn't competing with Jeremy Lin. Big difference.

Its obvious that they are more competitive on most nights when he isn't in the game. Painfully obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
you guys see Fultz's new free throw "technique"?

Literally no chance this guy doesn't end up in a mental hospital at some point in his life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:07 pm 

Good matchup tonight for Trae Young. Pitbull Patrick Beverly and the guy that will be a better pro than Trae also. Shae Gilgeous Alexander. Book It!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm 

Wrong game to talk shit. Trae Young 19 and 7 in the first half

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Refs not allowing Young to be touched.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
25 and 17

This guy is gonna be good.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nardi wrote:
Refs not allowing Young to be touched.

welcome to the new NBA. Perfect time for Trae to enter the league. Guys like Beverly and Bradley will be out of the league soon, unable to play without using their hands to defend.

Meahwhile, Fultzy, the NBA player most likely to one day committ suicide, had a goose egg on the night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:59 pm 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25331596/markelle-fultz-philadelphia-76ers-see-shoulder-specialist

Book it

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:29 pm 

Yep. Told you he was hurt you idiot.

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Maybe Trae Young needs to come down with a case of the yips.

Trae Young from 3. 26%

Markelle Fultz from 3. 31%

Who Knew? :lol: :lol:

I know free throws are free. And the difference there staggeringly more than makes up the 5% on non-free 3 pointers. Because Fultz has made only 4 threes.

I still rather have Fultz but your Young hate is disingenuous. You know damn well a 8 APG guard can't be a bust.

I'm sticking to my guns on this one and there is no doubt that Fultz will be better. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that Young's numbers are inflated by playing on a shitty team that routinely loses by double figures. He may not be better than Jeremy Lin. Definitely isn't better than the guy they traded to grease the skids for him.

Lonzo avg 7 assist per game last season and he is basically a bust at this point. It happens. Once the level of investment goes away (typically once their people determine that he doesn't impact games much) then he will begin to be evaluated that way that he should.

Quinn Cook is the latest in a list (Trey Burke, Arch) of mediocre guards that have outplayed him.

If you put Fultz in a similar positions his numbers would be better than Young's. Its not even so much as the numbers its obvious to me that he is better.

His problem is that the "Process" has worked too well. Philly is trying to compete for a Championship while simultaneously furthering his development.

When he was drafted the 76ers weren't contending for a championship...and he didn't even play because he couldn't shot ….so you're wrong again

He was injured you idiot. Hashtag Hacks aren't usually privy to such info however.

Now we may actually have the cause.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/11/markel ... le-sixers/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next