It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:28 am 

According to Walt at least he is.

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Embiid hasn't proven he can play 75-82 games a year until he does that is just a wasted pick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: John's

Please be nice to the "quote" function, boys.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 am 

Wait oh wait oh wait it gets worse!

Keep on telling me how "great" The Greek Freak is :roll:

Addition is the fact that no Jimmy Butler led team has ever been considered "special". Never led a team past the first round.

Dunn,Lavine.Markkanen,next years draft pick and the trade for Mirotic you have become the 2016-17 Timberwolves :wink: you need a Jimmy Butler type to make this team special

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:

Embiid hasn't proven he can play 75-82 games a year until he does that is just a wasted pick

Wow when did I post that? You'll do anything to deflect away from Fultz go on is that all you got? Look up all my post and quote them all

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Wow when did I post that? You'll do anything to deflect away from Fultz go on is that all you got? Look up all my post and quote them all

Deflect from Fultz. What is there to deflect? Since you keep referencing him then ponder this for a second.

He is shooting a higher percentage from the field (both 2's and 3's) than Trae Young even as he played with a fucked up shoulder.

As I stated before there is no doubt as to whether he will be better.

I'm just illustrating how stupid and dumb your analysis happens to be.

Joel Embiid. Wasted draft pick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:29 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Deflect from Fultz. What is there to deflect? Since you keep referencing him then ponder this for a second.

He is shooting a higher percentage from the field (both 2's and 3's) than Trae Young even as he played with a fucked up shoulder.

you fail admit when I posted that....plus bringing up Fultz shooting pct is just goofy

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:18 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

you fail admit when I posted that....plus bringing up Fultz shooting pct is just goofy

Why does the time of the post matter? Embiid is an MVP candidate and he has yet to play in 75-80 games.

You can't admit that it was a stupid comment even as its obvious that it was a stupid comment.

Just like every other comment that i cited.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:51 pm 

I said this before the start of last season for a guy that didn't play his first to years and only 31 in 3 and you can tell me you had and have no doubts he'll get hurt again you are full off shit

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:10 pm 

I said this before the start of last season for a guy that didn't play his first to years and only 31 in 3 and you can tell me you had and have no doubts he'll get hurt again you are full off shit

No you're an idiot and you got caught while making the sort of statement that idiots typically make.

The only reason that Embiid went 3rd in the first place was because he was injured. They knew that he was damaged goods when they drafted him.. They felt he was worth the risk anyway and they were correct.

You referred to him as a waste even after watching (well in your case not watching) him for 31 games the previous year. You made an ass out of yourself and now you are upset that I called you on it.

Get used to it now. All of that dumb cynical
shit you like to post now has consequences dude.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:31 pm 

The hits just keep coming from this clown. Notice how he has been conspicuously silent regarding this particular issue all of a sudden.

OOPS!

I guess Boston just had a better "Process"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 pm 

312player wrote:
Philly really fucked up by taking Fultz, if they had Tatum they'd be 50 plus this year.. Tanking wasn't the problem

But they did ..so tanking is a problem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I haven't seen someone occupy this much space in someone else's head since SHARK and Kid.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:56 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I haven't seen someone occupy this much space in someone else's head since SHARK and Kid.

Then you really haven't been paying attention.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:03 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

:cheers:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 pm 

Bigger ego than anyone in the league :shock:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:55 pm 

Now he's getting it ….scrapping the 3....the Freak doesn't need one eitherImage

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:29 pm 

Embiid from yesterday on out will be known as the WARRIOR

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:05 pm 

long time guy wrote:

This is the Walt I know. Deaf Dumb and Blind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:42 am 

Time to take this show on the road.
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Look at the Gnat as he ever so slowly makes his way toward the lightbulb.

the only light shining on you is when you drive through Orland.....two of the best Defensive teams and you go out on a the "limb" and say under ,,,,bite me

The essence of every post from the dimly lit bulb that is Walt Williams Neck. Sound familiar?

Monday morning quarterback Play Monday morning quarterback
noun.

The definition of a Monday morning quarterback is someone who is always criticizing and saying how he would have done something better or differently after the event has passed.
An example of a Monday morning quarterback is a person who talks about how he would never have bought those curtains, after they have already been installed and have been found to clash with the sofa.

You're obviously too stupid to realize that this doesn't constitute insight asshole.

nope Ben Simmons a bust cause he can't shoot ( which I still believe) Embiid with his health issue might be a bad pick (like D Rose) Tanking is not the way to go (which I still adhere to) so you are talking out of two sides of your mouth but for you that is easy because you have a penis in it sorry LTJO

1. Ben Simmons in his 2 years of playing has been rookie of the and an All Star. To your stupid, ignorant gif posting ass that means he is a "Bust".

2. You claimed that Embiid is a "wasted pick" unless he plays in 75 games. Well dumbass he has yet to ever participate in 75 games and he is assured of placing top 7 in NBA MVP voting. Not to mention that his team has won 50 games in both seasons that he has been a regular. They also win 67% of the games he plays. Yeah some "wasted pick"

3. You still "adhere" to the fact that the process was a failure despite the fact that Philly has won 50+ over the past 2 seasons and are one of the favorites to come out of the East.

You claim to adhere to it like what in fact? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be better than Minnesota? Adhered to it like you adhered to the belief that Boston had a better "process"? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be considered "contenders"?

You are nothing more than an old dumb fuck that couldn't provide an original thought if your life depended on it. The mere fact that you persist in trying to make as if you are winning is illustrative of that.

It's no one's fault that your mundane thoughts on here are typically ignored. It's yours dickhead. Provide better thoughts and maybe people will give credence to them. Until then get the fuck off the line with your dumbass.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
LTG was 100% bullied religiously at some point in his life. It formed who he is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:22 am 

IMU wrote:
LTG was 100% bullied religiously at some point in his life. It formed who he is.

Never but there is no doubt your soft ass has been. This message board saves scary motherfuckers like you. I grew up always willing to fight and anyone that knows me knows I have never been afraid of anything.

You on the other hand talk tough on this board and then attempt to play nice when you meet people face to face.

You are a wimpy asshole that uses a computer screen in order to validate your meek ass existence. I however, have always been thorough in everything that I have done.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
You're not helping your case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: John's
LTG killin' it as always!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Never but there is no doubt your soft ass has been. This message board saves scary motherfuckers like you. I grew up always willing to fight and anyone that knows me knows I have never been afraid of anything.

You on the other hand talk tough on this board and then attempt to play nice when you meet people face to face.

You are a wimpy asshole that uses a computer screen in order to validate your meek ass existence. I however, have always been thorough in everything that I have done.

Fight or flight. Some dynamics will never change. And it all comes down to, "are you afraid of an ass kicking?". I know both sides as I'm old as fuck now and I'll run like a sissy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am 

IMU wrote:
You're not helping your case.

What case is that? Would that be the case that you were/are a scary ass dude that needs this place for validation as a man? That you are the kind of dude that talks behind other guys back and then denies that you ever did so once you are confronted about it? That you needed the protection of other men because another poster was about to dislodge his foot in your ass?

On the contraire I think I did a rather swell job of making my case with that being the case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 am 

Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

Fight or flight. Some dynamics will never change. And it all comes down to, "are you afraid of an ass kicking?". I know both sides as I'm old as fuck now and I'll run like a sissy.

In the immortal words of one Bret Maverick "What good is a yellow streak if you can't use it"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

and this guy lost in the first round of the tourney? wtf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:

In the immortal words of one Bret Maverick "What good is a yellow streak if you can't use it"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:41 pm 

Moving this to a different thread there is something wrong with you! Here's a Mavericks Pappy for your ass "A coward dies a thousand deaths; a hero dies but one." Another thing you have to be the only Black Man to watch Maverick :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Time to take this show on the road.
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Look at the Gnat as he ever so slowly makes his way toward the lightbulb.

the only light shining on you is when you drive through Orland.....two of the best Defensive teams and you go out on a the "limb" and say under ,,,,bite me

The essence of every post from the dimly lit bulb that is Walt Williams Neck. Sound familiar?

Monday morning quarterback Play Monday morning quarterback
noun.

The definition of a Monday morning quarterback is someone who is always criticizing and saying how he would have done something better or differently after the event has passed.
An example of a Monday morning quarterback is a person who talks about how he would never have bought those curtains, after they have already been installed and have been found to clash with the sofa.

You're obviously too stupid to realize that this doesn't constitute insight asshole.

nope Ben Simmons a bust cause he can't shoot ( which I still believe) Embiid with his health issue might be a bad pick (like D Rose) Tanking is not the way to go (which I still adhere to) so you are talking out of two sides of your mouth but for you that is easy because you have a penis in it sorry LTJO

1. Ben Simmons in his 2 years of playing has been rookie of the and an All Star. To your stupid, ignorant gif posting ass that means he is a "Bust".

2. You claimed that Embiid is a "wasted pick" unless he plays in 75 games. Well dumbass he has yet to ever participate in 75 games and he is assured of placing top 7 in NBA MVP voting. Not to mention that his team has won 50 games in both seasons that he has been a regular. They also win 67% of the games he plays. Yeah some "wasted pick"

3. You still "adhere" to the fact that the process was a failure despite the fact that Philly has won 50+ over the past 2 seasons and are one of the favorites to come out of the East.

You claim to adhere to it like what in fact? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be better than Minnesota? Adhered to it like you adhered to the belief that Boston had a better "process"? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be considered "contenders"?

You are nothing more than an old dumb fuck that couldn't provide an original thought if your life depended on it. The mere fact that you persist in trying to make as if you are winning is illustrative of that.

It's no one's fault that your mundane thoughts on here are typically ignored. It's yours dickhead. Provide better thoughts and maybe people will give credence to them. Until then get the fuck off the line with your dumbass.

But no mention of your Markelle Fultz thoughts.....move this to another post about my LTJO

I'm out.