pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Time to take this show on the road.
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Look at the Gnat as he ever so slowly makes his way toward the lightbulb.

the only light shining on you is when you drive through Orland.....two of the best Defensive teams and you go out on a the "limb" and say under ,,,,bite me

The essence of every post from the dimly lit bulb that is Walt Williams Neck. Sound familiar?

Monday morning quarterback Play Monday morning quarterback
noun.

The definition of a Monday morning quarterback is someone who is always criticizing and saying how he would have done something better or differently after the event has passed.
An example of a Monday morning quarterback is a person who talks about how he would never have bought those curtains, after they have already been installed and have been found to clash with the sofa.

You're obviously too stupid to realize that this doesn't constitute insight asshole.

nope Ben Simmons a bust cause he can't shoot ( which I still believe) Embiid with his health issue might be a bad pick (like D Rose) Tanking is not the way to go (which I still adhere to) so you are talking out of two sides of your mouth but for you that is easy because you have a penis in it sorry LTJO

1. Ben Simmons in his 2 years of playing has been rookie of the and an All Star. To your stupid, ignorant gif posting ass that means he is a "Bust".

2. You claimed that Embiid is a "wasted pick" unless he plays in 75 games. Well dumbass he has yet to ever participate in 75 games and he is assured of placing top 7 in NBA MVP voting. Not to mention that his team has won 50 games in both seasons that he has been a regular. They also win 67% of the games he plays. Yeah some "wasted pick"

3. You still "adhere" to the fact that the process was a failure despite the fact that Philly has won 50+ over the past 2 seasons and are one of the favorites to come out of the East.

You claim to adhere to it like what in fact? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be better than Minnesota? Adhered to it like you adhered to the belief that Boston had a better "process"? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be considered "contenders"?

You are nothing more than an old dumb fuck that couldn't provide an original thought if your life depended on it. The mere fact that you persist in trying to make as if you are winning is illustrative of that.I believe everyone of those thoughts are original or I might have gotten them from Stephen A :lol:

It's no one's fault that your mundane thoughts on here are typically ignored. It's yours dickhead. Provide better thoughts and maybe people will give credence to them. Until then get the fuck off the line with your dumbass.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:48 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Look at the Gnat as he ever so slowly makes his way toward the lightbulb.

the only light shining on you is when you drive through Orland.....two of the best Defensive teams and you go out on a the "limb" and say under ,,,,bite me

The essence of every post from the dimly lit bulb that is Walt Williams Neck. Sound familiar?

Monday morning quarterback Play Monday morning quarterback
noun.

The definition of a Monday morning quarterback is someone who is always criticizing and saying how he would have done something better or differently after the event has passed.
An example of a Monday morning quarterback is a person who talks about how he would never have bought those curtains, after they have already been installed and have been found to clash with the sofa.

You're obviously too stupid to realize that this doesn't constitute insight asshole.

nope Ben Simmons a bust cause he can't shoot ( which I still believe) Embiid with his health issue might be a bad pick (like D Rose) Tanking is not the way to go (which I still adhere to) so you are talking out of two sides of your mouth but for you that is easy because you have a penis in it sorry LTJO

1. Ben Simmons in his 2 years of playing has been rookie of the and an All Star. To your stupid, ignorant gif posting ass that means he is a "Bust".

2. You claimed that Embiid is a "wasted pick" unless he plays in 75 games. Well dumbass he has yet to ever participate in 75 games and he is assured of placing top 7 in NBA MVP voting. Not to mention that his team has won 50 games in both seasons that he has been a regular. They also win 67% of the games he plays. Yeah some "wasted pick"

3. You still "adhere" to the fact that the process was a failure despite the fact that Philly has won 50+ over the past 2 seasons and are one of the favorites to come out of the East.

You claim to adhere to it like what in fact? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be better than Minnesota? Adhered to it like you adhered to the belief that Boston had a better "process"? Like you adhered to the belief that they'd never be considered "contenders"?

You are nothing more than an old dumb fuck that couldn't provide an original thought if your life depended on it. The mere fact that you persist in trying to make as if you are winning is illustrative of that.

It's no one's fault that your mundane thoughts on here are typically ignored. It's yours dickhead. Provide better thoughts and maybe people will give credence to them. Until then get the fuck off the line with your dumbass.

But no mention of your Markelle Fultz thoughts.....move this to another post about my LTJO[/quote]

When he starts playing I will discuss him.

You were so sure about the process being a flop yet when it came time to double down on the bet you ducked it.

You were also one of the leaders of the Lebron for Superman movement but when it came time to take the bet on the Lakers not making the playoffs you ducked it.

As far as Fultz I still have him to be better than Trae Young. I'm not going to argue about a guy that isn't playing. Notice I haven't said much about Ball as there is little to discuss. He isn't playing.

You're so stupid that you actually believed I'd bet on a guy to have better stats when he plays on a team with 2 of the better players in the NBA. How idiotic are you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:52 pm 

Moving this to a different thread there is something wrong with you! Here's a Mavericks Pappy for your ass "A coward dies a thousand deaths; a hero dies but one." Another thing you have to be the only Black Man to watch Maverick :lol:

The correct saying was "a coward dies a thousand deaths a brave man only once" you clown. Get your Maverick right and stop thinking the world revolves around race sensitive issues. One of the reasons you're fucked up now. Your comments regarding Orland Park can attest to that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Please Walt, you can't hang with 'The Guy', he's slaying ya!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:12 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Moving this to a different thread there is something wrong with you! Here's a Mavericks Pappy for your ass "A coward dies a thousand deaths; a hero dies but one." Another thing you have to be the only Black Man to watch Maverick :lol:

The correct saying was "a coward dies a thousand deaths a brave man only once" you clown. Get your Maverick right and stop thinking the world revolves around race sensitive issues. One of the reasons you're fucked up now. Your comments regarding Orland Park can attest to that.

ooops again and shame on you Caller Boob

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:32 pm 

long time guy wrote:

What gets my old ass my comments upset you more than the act itself or you would be doing something to stop racial profiling!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:27 pm 

long time guy wrote:

What gets my old ass my comments upset you more than the act itself or you would be doing something to stop racial profiling!

If I were actually marching in the streets about it then guys such as yourself would be telling me to quit whining as it really isn't that big a deal. WYC?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:32 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

If I were actually marching in the streets about it then guys such as yourself would be telling me to quit whining as it really isn't that big a deal. WYC?

Hey clown you were wrong on the Maverick quote as you are wrong about the marching in the streets....putting your opinion on here makes such an impact! I see Caller Boob crawled back under the rock from once he came!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hey clown you were wrong on the Maverick quote as you are wrong about the marching in the streets....putting your opinion on here makes such an impact! I see Caller Boob crawled back under the rock from once he came!

He moved on probably because he knows that you're an idiot.

From the beginning of this season

Butler is a Top Ten

Where would this board be without your rather provocative, gif laden insight?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:42 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Butler is a Top Ten

Butler was a Top Ten......is Paul George a Top 10? I also believe this board is a tad bit better because of my gifs, and you still do not admit you were WROMNG on the Maverick quote mmmmmm 8)

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Butler is a Top Ten

Butler was a Top Ten......is Paul George a Top 10? I also believe this board is a tad bit better because of my gifs, and you still do not admit you were WROMNG on the Maverick quote mmmmmm 8)

Paul George is top ten. Butler was never top ten. Only to fools like you.

When have you admitted you were wrong by the way? For the record there aren't MANY on here that admit it either. They simply try and ignore it as you are currently doing with Embiid, Simmons, Butler, Thibs, Minnesota, the Process, etc. You are going out of your way to try and make yourself not look like a fool. You're failing miserably at it too.

That is one of the biggest misnomers among MANY on here. Guys get shit wrong all the time. When this occurs they either ignore the point or they try and provide a redefinition of what "is" "is". The only reason you are keeping this non war going is because your dumbass has been wrong so much that you have to try and save face somehow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 am 

Still in Denial …… and no Paul George is not a top 10 player

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:08 pm 

Let's keep it simple for you.

Is he better than Jimmy Butler?

Is Joel Embiid a Waste of a draft pick?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:32 pm 

long time guy wrote:

Please answer the questions for me you usually do :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:

I've bludgeoned you to the point that you can't even answer simple questions. It's a wrap for you.

Though you will persist in senseless trolling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:55 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

I've bludgeoned you to the point that you can't even answer simple questions. It's a wrap for you.

Though you will persist in senseless trolling

LTJO I'm ignoring your ass you have the same clown act with about 11 or 12 different posters so fuck off for now :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:55 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Please Walt, you can't hang with 'The Guy', he's slaying ya!

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:03 pm 

32 minutes 0 points

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:13 pm 

32 minutes 0 points

Do you still think he is a wasted draft pick?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
32 minutes 0 points

:shock:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:43 pm 

long time guy wrote:
32 minutes 0 points

Do you still think he is a wasted draft pick?

I said if he remained injured it was....go back to Frank

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:50 pm 

The Tatum/Mitchell thread got me looking back over some old threads.

This one :lol: :lol:

Poor Walt. Where is that old bastard

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
You'd think a guy as great as Embiid, when paired with a generation talent like Simmons, could at least get to a conference final.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

K-y-r-i-e

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:47 pm 

RFDC wrote:

:lol: right here bitch :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:55 pm 

RFDC wrote:

:D glad you are back.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:02 pm 

RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Embiid is on his back more than my 1st wife

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:06 pm 

RFDC wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Embiid is on his back more than my 1st wife

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:06 pm 

he is

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:38 pm 

Damn y'all hate when Walt is right

I'm out.