All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dwight Howard
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
We are burying the lead here. Dwight Howard likes to get buttfucked by lady boys

I’m not a grammar dick, but I’ve read this a couple times lately. It’s burying the lede, not burying the lead.

Howard seems to prefer burying the fudge.

Thanks, I learned something new

No worries. The English language is a silly thing. Whether you’re talking about the weather or if the suite you’re staying is sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:47 pm 

Read about 15 comments from individuals on Twitter and they seem to think that the transvestite is lying.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Read about 15 comments from individuals on Twitter and they seem to think that the transvestite is lying.

Transvestite is so 20th century. It’s transgender now. Get with the times. Bigot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:09 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Transvestite is so 20th century. It’s transgender now. Get with the times. Bigot.

Thanks. I apologize for not being privy to the latest in homosexual lingo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
long time guy wrote:

I heard the audio and Howard didn't exactly sound like a guy who was being wrongly accused.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:

You know how this works. Trannies will come out of the woodwork now. Besides, if he's outed, he's only half a homo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

My understanding is that a transgender is not a homosexual but a woman trapped in a man’s body. So, it’s a woman because it says it is. Your bigotry is huge.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:25 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

My understanding is that a transgender is not a homosexual but a woman trapped in a man’s body. So, it’s a woman because it says it is. Your bigotry is huge.

The guy actually identifies himself to be a gay man so the use of homosexual was appropriate. You sound like a guy with an ax to grind. And stupid by the way.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Gay? Trans? Transvestitite?

I thought fâggot in a wig covered it well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The guy actually identifies himself to be a gay man so the use of homosexual was appropriate. You sound like a guy with an ax to grind. And stupid by the way.

Why do you feel the need to insult me when I’m just trying to educate you? I’ve read you like education. I’m just trying to temper your anti-transgender bigotry.

I would think you’d thank me. Apparently, you’re comfortable with being a bigot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:37 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

Why do you feel the need to insult me when I’m just trying to educate you? I’ve read you like education. I’m just trying to temper your anti-transgender bigotry.

I would think you’d thank me. Apparently, you’re comfortable with being a bigot.

You need to educate yourself. The guy isn't transgender. He considers himself to be a gay man. You labeled him to be transgender and you are wrong about it. Own it and simply move on.

You are more interested in pushing the bigotry angle because i have accused others of being bigoted. Get on with that shit also.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

You need to educate yourself. The guy isn't transgender. He considers himself to be a gay man. You labeled him to be transgender and you are wrong about it. Own it and simply move on.

You are more interested in pushing the bigotry angle because i have accused others of being bigoted. Get on with that shit also.

Listen pal, I’m only trying to help. You used the term transvestite. If you want to continue being a bigot, that’s on you. I’m only trying to help. I’m nothing if not a giver.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Listen pal, I’m only trying to help. You used the term transvestite. If you want to continue being a bigot, that’s on you. I’m only trying to help. I’m nothing if not a giver.

The guy isn't transgender by his own admission. You don't know what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

The guy isn't transgender by his own admission.

You continue to deflect from your bigotry. Very sad.

Maybe one day you’ll see things the way they really are. I only hope I am able to help lead you down the path to true woke righteousness.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:14 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
long time guy wrote:

The guy isn't transgender by his own admission. You don't know what you are talking about.

If he took hormones, he's trans. Doesn't matter what he says. Hell, Shaun King says he's black.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:22 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Maybe one day you’ll see things the way they really are. I only hope I am able to help lead you down the path to true woke righteousness.

And you continue to deflect from the fact that you had it incorrect about him being transgender.

Transvestite isn't a bigoted term either so i guess we can chalk that up to another thing you are wrong about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
long time guy wrote:

And you continue to deflect from the fact that you had it incorrect about him being transgender.

Transvestite isn't a bigoted term either so i guess we can chalk that up to another thing you are wrong about.

Why must you insult me when I’m only trying to help you?
Your lack of self awareness is astounding. Perhaps someday, you’ll be capable of some introspective self analysis and be able to get beyond your bigoted labels of those who are different than you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I'd be fine with the death sentence for both of these sickox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Ya'll are brutal. Wonder if Seacrest will be treated the same when you find out about him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:30 pm 

Seems like this person has done this sort of thing before.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/11/26/ne ... e-scandal/

Thing is, this is nothing we haven’t seen from her before. Elije is coincidentally the same person who accused rapper Playboi Carti of being gay last year, to which there was never enough evidence to prove either side right or wrong. The DMs and audio messages she provided then (and then sent to Carti’s girlfriend) turned out to fake the whole time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:

Thing is, this is nothing we haven’t seen from her before. Elije is coincidentally the same person who accused rapper Playboi Carti of being gay last year, to which there was never enough evidence to prove either side right or wrong. The DMs and audio messages she provided then (and then sent to Carti’s girlfriend) turned out to fake the whole time.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of Dwight Coward, but it sounds like him to me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:34 pm 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of Dwight Coward, but it sounds like him to me.

Don't know either way. I heard the tape and couldn't say for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 pm 

More evidence from the very appropriately named Clutch Points that this may be fake.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-twitt ... y-be-fake/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
https://youtu.be/9zOXmHQJQg4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:25 pm 

long time guy wrote:
More evidence from the very appropriately named Clutch Points that this may be fake.

Its compelling and I'm going to side with ltg that its fact. For me then the question is why target Dwight Howard?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:29 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Its compelling and I'm going to side with ltg that its fact. For me then the question is why target Dwight Howard?

Theory: He and Playboy Carti are actually gay (or tranny lovers or whatever) and this tranny is just trying to get famous off of finding out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:31 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:

15 minutes of "2018 style fame"? Just like Jordan Rodgers imo.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The diss of Howard by this guy was funny as hell. "He ain't no Kobe" "MJ" "Lebron". "He ain't even KD". :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:17 pm 

long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:

The diss of Howard by this guy was funny as hell. "He ain't no Kobe" "MJ" "Lebron". "He ain't even KD". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I found that strange to reduce one of the top 5 players in the league to an also-ran.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'm going to assume that it's accurate until I get actual evidence that it isn't. #BelieveWomen