It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Richmond, Mitch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Run TMC was probably the first non-Bulls team I liked as a yoot. They were fun to play as in the old Sega Genesis EA Sports NBA games. These kids today with their Steph-Klay-KD Warriors were all late to the party.

Post subject: Re: Richmond, Mitch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
KDdidit wrote:
Run TMC was probably the first non-Bulls team I liked as a yoot. They were fun to play as in the old Sega Genesis EA Sports NBA games. These kids today with their Steph-Klay-KD Warriors were all late to the party.

Yeah. Getting Billy Owens was a huge mistake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:20 pm 

Not that it was a good trade, but I did like Gugliotta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I liked that game where Tom Chambers dunked from the three point line.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
As Chris Mullin was my favorite player in the league not named Jordan, I was also on board the Run TMC express.

Too bad there was no league pass back then. I can probably count on one hand the amount of games I got to see those guys play together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 pm 

shakes wrote:
As Chris Mullin was my favorite player in the league not named Jordan, I was also on board the Run TMC express.

Too bad there was no league pass back then. I can probably count on one hand the amount of games I got to see those guys play together.

I remember getting tix for the Bulls-Warriors the only year Webber was with them...of course the Bulls beat the shit out of them and one of the few Warriors highlights was a alley-oop to Webber that I missed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Bagels wrote:
shakes wrote:

I remember getting tix for the Bulls-Warriors the only year Webber was with them...of course the Bulls beat the shit out of them and one of the few Warriors highlights was a alley-oop to Webber that I missed

I also attended a Bulls-Warriors game. It was in the Chicago Stadium. Not sure of the year, but I think it was around 91 or 92. I got picked to attempt the $1,000,000 shot during a time out. Shot was from the other free throw line. I hit the top right corner of the square painted on the backboard just above the rim. Actually got an ovation for getting it so close. Was told that no one had even hit the backboard before. Thought I was hot shit till 2 weeks later when someone hit the shot and won the money.

It was cool being on tghe court during the game. They gave my buddy a disposable camera to take pics and he got a bunch of me near the Warriors huddle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Domino's
shakes wrote:
Bagels wrote:
shakes wrote:

I also attended a Bulls-Warriors game. It was in the Chicago Stadium. Not sure of the year, but I think it was around 91 or 92. I got picked to attempt the $1,000,000 shot during a time out. Shot was from the other free throw line. I hit the top right corner of the square painted on the backboard just above the rim. Actually got an ovation for getting it so close. Was told that no one had even hit the backboard before. Thought I was hot shit till 2 weeks later when someone hit the shot and won the money.

It was cool being on tghe court during the game. They gave my buddy a disposable camera to take pics and he got a bunch of me near the Warriors huddle.

I saw that game with my mom and wife. It's good to see them give special needs kids a shot.