It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
I guess so but I think that’s a weird way to phrase it. I don’t think Rodman thought of himself as below MJ and Pip. I think he was glad to play with them and tried to compliment them the best he could and was supremely confident in the way he could do that and I think Green is the same way.

I don't see them the same at all. Rodman knew MJ was superman. Now he may have not felt the same about Pippen. But he clearly knew MJ was the man.

Draymond sees himself right there with Steph and Durant...it is the whole reason why he tried to make a play at the end of the game when he should have just given the ball to Durant. Do you think Rodman would have tried to go win a game in that moment? Hell no.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:19 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Notice how Draymond had no comeback for Barkley's critique of him as a hooper?

Draymond is the biggest thief in the league right now.

John Wall makes almost twice as much as Dray

There we go with the he is shitty simply because he is hurt logic.

A healthy John Wall is twice the basketball player that Draymond is.

I thought we were talking about stealing money

Guys get hurt. That isn't stealing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Rfdc, you may change my mind here actually. I didn’t know about that context. When did Dray say he was as good as Steph and Durant? Closest I remember is him telling Durant they didn’t need him, which was true.

The team GM actually thought that it was false and said so publicly.

:lol: :lol:

Aka, the GM wanted to keep Durant. No shit Sherlock

Isn't it sort of disingenuous to say "we don't need you" after kissing his ass to sign while he played for another team?

Draymond begged the guy to sign with GS.

Goddamn dude is Judas

Some bullshit "facts"you happen to spew

You’re not wrong and either am I. From everything that’s been reported by credible sources Draymond called Durant immediately following the 2016 Finals loss. He wanted him on the team and actively recruited him. It’s also true that they sparred and Dray said “we don’t need your bitch ass to win” and that was true as well, they won without him, Durant never won without them.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:22 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Notice how Draymond had no comeback for Barkley's critique of him as a hooper?

Draymond is the biggest thief in the league right now.

John Wall makes almost twice as much as Dray

Draymond set to make 30 per nextyear. Worst contract in the league.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:22 pm 

RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I guess so but I think that’s a weird way to phrase it. I don’t think Rodman thought of himself as below MJ and Pip. I think he was glad to play with them and tried to compliment them the best he could and was supremely confident in the way he could do that and I think Green is the same way.

I don't see them the same at all. Rodman knew MJ was superman. Now he may have not felt the same about Pippen. But he clearly knew MJ was the man.

Draymond sees himself right there with Steph and Durant...it is the whole reason why he tried to make a play at the end of the game when he should have just given the ball to Durant. Do you think Rodman would have tried to go win a game in that moment? Hell no.

Disagree. Not going to go digging for the quotes but Dray has definitely called Steph the best player in the world more than once. I think he thinks of him Steph and Klay as a trio and got tired of Durant’s
Diva shit.

They’re gonna come back with a vengeance next year. It’s going to be fun to see them against the LA teams

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:23 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Disagree. Not going to go digging for the quotes but Dray has definitely called Steph the best player in the world more than once. I think he thinks of him Steph and Klay as a trio and got tired of Durant’s
Diva shit.

They’re gonna come back with a vengeance next year. It’s going to be fun to see them against the LA teams

They won't be top 4 in a beefed up West. Book it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:24 pm 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Diva shit.

:lol:

We’ll see. I owe you some money for this one. We may figure out another bet next year

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:26 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Rfdc, you may change my mind here actually. I didn’t know about that context. When did Dray say he was as good as Steph and Durant? Closest I remember is him telling Durant they didn’t need him, which was true.

The team GM actually thought that it was false and said so publicly.

:lol: :lol:

Aka, the GM wanted to keep Durant. No shit Sherlock

Isn't it sort of disingenuous to say "we don't need you" after kissing his ass to sign while he played for another team?

Draymond begged the guy to sign with GS.

Goddamn dude is Judas

Some bullshit "facts"you happen to spew

You’re not wrong and either am I. From everything that’s been reported by credible sources Draymond called Durant immediately following the 2016 Finals loss. He wanted him on the team and actively recruited him. It’s also true that they sparred and Dray said “we don’t need your patriot ass to win” and that was true as well, they won without him, Durant never won without them.

Nah they were recruiting the guy during the season. Think it was for about 6 months as I recall.

Again its bullshit to say we don't need you after kissing his ass to sign.

They most certainly "needed" him to beat Houston. They also needed him to beat Cleveland the year Kyrie was set to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:26 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

He’s always done everything necessary to compliment Steph and Klay and win titles and has willingly taken a backseat.

Well nothing is stopping him from taking a front seat this year to the tune of 8 ppg , 6rpg, and shooting 38%. Those are Dave Corzine numbers.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
It’s going to be fun to see them against the LA teams

On that we can agree.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Diva shit.

We’ll see. I owe you some money for this one. We may figure out another bet next year

This one is so Anti Climactic that actually feel guilty taking a victory lap.

On 2nd thought no I don't :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

He’s always done everything necessary to compliment Steph and Klay and win titles and has willingly taken a backseat.

Well nothing is stopping him from taking a front seat this year to the tune of 8 ppg , 6rpg, and shooting 38%. Those are Dave Corzine numbers.

Yeah. He took this year off. Truthfully he might be done. I’m very interested to see how they do next year if everyone is healthy. You just can’t tell me 2014-2017 Draymond wasn’t an awesome fucking player every bit as deserving of the title champion as his teammates.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Yeah i think deep down he knows Barkley is correct.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Diva shit.

This one is so Anti Climactic that actually feel guilty taking a victory lap.

On 2nd thought no I don't :lol: :lol: :lol:

You won this by Thanksgiving. :lol:

To be fair tho if Steph was healthy the 8 seed would have been attainable. It’s not taking much to get that 8 seed.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:53 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:56 pm 

RFDC wrote:

Classic Barkley. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:41 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
FavreFan wrote:
That’s nonsense. Nobody would criticize Rodman if MJ and Pippen missed the entire 98 season and the Bulls won 20 games total. What criticism does Green deserve?

big difference. Rodman never claimed to be a star, or acted like he was the engine to the team. He knew his place. Green doesnt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:45 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Classic Barkley. :lol: :lol:

Good for Barkley.

Draymond has got a little Horace Grant in him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:32 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
I like that Barkley is constantly workshopping and evolving his Boy Band joke/analogy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm 

Nas wrote:

Drive by panties is inspired :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:22 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Yes, the drive by panties line was game, set, match.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:22 am 
100000 CLUB

Draymond Green couldn't do this on 2k20

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:29 am 

Barkley was a bad man.

I wish he and the Suns could have won the title in 99 after Jordan. Would have liked to see him win one.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:32 am 

RFDC wrote:
Barkley was a bad man.

I wish he and the Suns could have won the title in 99 after Jordan. Would have liked to see him win one.

He played for the Rockets from 1996 until he retired.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:34 am 

Douchebag wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Barkley was a bad man.

He played for the Rockets from 1996 until he retired.

yeah I got my years mixed up. In 94 I meant

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:03 am 

Up until Duncan Barkley was the best PF that I'd ever seen.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:13 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:

This is an interesting take. Nearly everyone gave the nod to Malone.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Karl Malone was the best power forward ever but Barkley was more versatile.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 am 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Yeah you probably would get more people that preferred Malone. At their best and particularly early on I'd have taken Barkley in a heartbeat. I was never particularly high on Malone. Barkley was much more skilled as a player than Malone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next