It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Matrix busts Lebron
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
I love this. Agree with Marbury completely.

Sick and tired of all the fake love. Most people hated his guts, including me.

Yea it was a shocking tragic death, but quit acting like he inspired you when you hated his guts.

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/steph ... cR-MPpKvN0

Stephon Marbury was never a big fan of LeBron James, and there were several episodes in the past when he used the opportunity to bash LeBron. The most recent similar situation happened when Marbury made a guest appearance on the Complex Sports podcast Load Management. Marbury said there is a lot of fake love towards the late great Kobe Bryant, mostly from people who previously didn’t show any appreciation from him.

Marbury always respected Kobe, mostly because of the fact they came to the NBA in the same draft class and had their share of battles over time. He said that is the type of respect and bond most people don’t understand, and that is one of the reasons why he is mad about the fact people only showed him love after he died.

“I see so many people say so many great things about Kobe, and they hated Kobe. I’m like, this is interesting. I’ve watched you literally go in about what he did as a player and this and that. Like I get it, I understand. It’s a sensitive subject and a sensitive thing, but that is my classmate like for real, 96. We battled, we went up against each other for years. Over a decade. You know that work that was put in, that’s different work.”

Marbury was furious about the fact LeBron was the one who talked about Kobe’s legacy and how it’s his job to carry it when playing for the Los Angeles Lakers. Marbury stated Kobe built a legacy for himself while playing his entire career for the Lakers. Because of the fact, LeBron came to the Lakers only two years ago, Marbury thinks he is not a real Laker and that he should be more concerned about building his own legacy while still playing in the NBA.

“You know you don’t need to go and get guys like LeBron to go speak and talk about what they are going to carry. He doesn’t need you to carry his legacy. His legacy is already his legacy. Carry your own legacy. Keep you popping and going. You’re not the real Laker. Like the real Laker fans are the real Laker fans and real Laker players. So when you hear these guys saying this type of stuff and doing these types of things, I’m wondering what is it for. Is it for the show, or is it for real life?”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:18 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Incorrect. The nickname you were looking for was Starbury.

Shawn Marion was the the matrix.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
TurdFerguson wrote:
Incorrect. The nickname you were looking for was Starbury.

Shawn Marion was the the matrix.

whoops. Always got those 2 confused.

Yes, fuckin Marbury.