It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 am 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/288 ... 4HVU1a4n5s

Quote:
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell reportedly remains "reluctant" to repair his relationship with Rudy Gobert because of the center's actions before his coronavirus diagnosis.

This seems a bit much. Gobert did something stupid, but to have that as something that you cannot get past?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
if someone acting like an giant fucking asshole resulted in me getting a sick with a virus that a non zero chance of death, forced me to live in isolation in my own home for several days or weeks.... and before diagnosis i had no reason to expect to have it and may have been asymptomatic carrier getting my family sick.... i wouldnt be too thrilled being frienedly with you after that either (especially if they werent friends before).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am 

billypootons wrote:
if someone acting like an giant fucking asshole resulted in me getting a sick with a virus that a non zero chance of death, forced me to live in isolation in my own home for several days or weeks.... and before diagnosis i had no reason to expect to have it and may have been asymptomatic carrier getting my family sick.... i wouldnt be too thrilled being frienedly with you after that either (especially if they werent friends before).

How do we know that Mitchell didn't get Gobert sick?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:44 am 

billypootons wrote:

So we are assuming Gobert gave it to Mitchell? Maybe it was the other way around.

Yeah the situation sucks, but to end a relationship over it is stupid.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:46 am 

Douchebag wrote:
billypootons wrote:

How do we know that Mitchell didn't get Gobert sick?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
sounds a bit cunty to me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
The NBA and its high school girls-tier drama is so nauseating.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
billypootons wrote:

I agree. His stupidity also cost everyone money

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: John's
You know what it says in the Bible about not forgiving people?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:14 am 

Nas wrote:
billypootons wrote:

So you are again assuming Gobert got Mitchell sick.

They were going to lose money no matter what. They were shutting down no matter what. Their situation did make it happen faster, but it was coming.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
RFDC wrote:
Nas wrote:
billypootons wrote:

They were going to lose money no matter what. They were shutting down no matter what. Their situation did make it happen faster, but it was coming.

Gobert had the symptoms and everyone Gobert interacted with got sick. It's more than reasonable to assume that he was the carrier.

They were going to play in empty stadiums. Gobert's stupidity started a chain reaction that ultimately led to the entire country "sheltering in place ". FUCK Rudy Gobert!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:19 am 

:lol: never change nas

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:24 am 

RFDC wrote:
Nas wrote:
billypootons wrote:

This take sounds familiar