It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
The Missing Link wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
you just posted this....'m good means I'm taking the bet. I even told Denis that shortly after.....so sad

You saw the entire exchange. You knew that I declined the bet

$20 is shit paper money. You want a wager then make a real wager.

And what makes you think you can add additional terms to the bet.? My wager was always about this series. Where does next series come in?
.you are a damn weasel.

I know you have no integrity....but the whole damn board .After BF tried to screw me out of a yard now this. :(

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The Missing Link wrote:
you just posted this....'m good means I'm taking the bet. I even told Denis that shortly after.....so sad

You saw the entire exchange. You knew that I declined the bet

$20 is shit paper money. You want a wager then make a real wager.

And what makes you think you can add additional terms to the bet.? My wager was always about this series. Where does next series come in?
.you are a damn weasel.

I know you have no integrity....but the whole damn board .After BF tried to screw me out of a yard now this. :(

Man please. You clearly saw where I said that I wasn't taking the bet. You posted in the very next post. Now you are lying and talking about "integrity". And how does this become a $40 bet dumbass even if I agree to it. You clearly said "next series" there is no "next series". So basically if I take the bet and win the game it's $20. If I lose the game it magically becomes a $40 bet. What a sorry fuck you are.

The Missing Link wrote:
denisdman wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Good luck LTG and Walt. I plan on watching once the golf is done.

I'm not taking the bet Denis I came home to check this out.

Oh sry, guess I misunderstood….darn. Like FF, I have no horse in this race, so you guys were going to make it interesting.

In the very next post. What a damn weasel this guy happens to be.

Ben Simmons

You read the entire exchange with your sorry ass. Didn'tsay anything. "I'm good" is meant mean no bet. Always has been.

You saw the entire exchange and said nothing with your sorry ass. That is until the game was over. You saw me clearly say that I wasn't taking the bet. No way you didn't seeing as you responded in the next post. See ya! I'm out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:25 am 

i can't imagine what that locker room was like last night. how any sixer can look ben simmons in the face or not completely smack him upside the head, i don't know...this was one of the worst collapses i've seen in my life and definitely the worst sixers playoff series i've seen where the expectations were as high as they were.

i could root for the deer in the conf. finals though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:25 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Walt, he clearly declined the bet. I was sad as it added a little extra stakes to the game…..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
is this one Doc Rivers fault too ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Bagels wrote:
is this one Doc Rivers fault too ?

I feel bad for him. Shouldn't have to coach guts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Check out the shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:45 am 

First Randle and now Embiid and Simmons. Hawks doing a good job exposing all the overrated frauds in the league.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:04 am 

At least Embiid and Curry weren't gutless.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:06 am 

Nardi wrote:
At least Embiid and Curry weren't gutless.

Embiid spent the last two games crying so much he didn't have time to think about that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:15 am 

The championship Bulls and Celtics never cried.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:42 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:31 pm 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/hawks-vs-76ers-trae-young-flips-script-on-nightmare-game-7-proves-superstar-mettle-in-the-nick-of-time/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I like Trae more than most but that wasn’t a game to get too chesty about.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:11 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

The guy averaged 30/10 in a series where he was being guarded and pften double teamed by not one, but two players who made the all defensive team this year. Game 6 he was literally the only person on his team to show up. If anyone else makes a shot in game 6 this series is already over. I believe that based on what happened in game 6, Trae put too much pressure on himself to score because he was the only person who could the previous game. Rather than play his usual game of getting into the lane and getting everyone involved, he looked for his shot too much and fell in love with the 3.

But, when it all mattered most he carried the team to victory. 3 for 4 in the final 6 minutes including a bucket, a lob dunk to Capela and then the dagger 29 footer to put them up 6 with 2:30 to go and pretty much end the game. That's the sign of a true superstar. Never loses confidence and can shake off a bad 3 quarters and carry his team to a win when it matters most.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Just talking about game 7. “True Superstars” come up big in the 4th but they also don’t play like trash for the other 3 quarters of a game 7 and get outscored by a walking sunburn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
shakes wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

The guy averaged 30/10 in a series where he was being guarded and pften double teamed by not one, but two players who made the all defensive team this year. Game 6 he was literally the only person on his team to show up. If anyone else makes a shot in game 6 this series is already over. I believe that based on what happened in game 6, Trae put too much pressure on himself to score because he was the only person who could the previous game. Rather than play his usual game of getting into the lane and getting everyone involved, he looked for his shot too much and fell in love with the 3.

But, when it all mattered most he carried the team to victory. 3 for 4 in the final 6 minutes including a bucket, a lob dunk to Capela and then the dagger 29 footer to put them up 6 with 2:30 to go and pretty much end the game. That's the sign of a true superstar. Never loses confidence and can shake off a bad 3 quarters and carry his team to a win when it matters most.

3/4 on FGs in the fourth is equivalent to Simmons' FG output for the whole series. Simmons sucks, long live Trae

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:47 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
shakes wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

3/4 on FGs in the fourth is equivalent to Simmons' FG output for the whole series. Simmons sucks, long live Trae

Interesting take on Simmons from Barkley. Puts the blame on Brent Brown. Allowed a culture of not pressuring Simmons to take wide open shots. Says it should have been team wide peer pressure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
That and also he should kick his own ass. Anyone who doesn't work on their own skills in whatever job field is a lazy b.itch. That's what he is.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8