It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
If the last series vs the fraud Sixers deserved it's own thread then this one deserves it's own forum.

I hope Nate has Trae guard PJ Tucker. I think that's the best place to put him rather than just throw him on Jrue. The guy just sits in the corner, something Trae can do just fine on defense. And hopefully MIL responds by doing something stupid and focusing on trying to post Trae up. That would work right into our hands. Would take a good 3 point shooter off the line, would clog up the lane for Giannis and would allow our help defense to close out on Tucker and force him to be a playmaker.

GO HAWKS

FUCK HAWG ASS!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:02 am 

It always sucks when the bubble burst Shakes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:05 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
It always sucks when the bubble burst Shakes.

not when you've been playing with house money since the first round. Just enjoying a ride I never imagined I would be going on this soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:28 am 

my wife has a Donte Divenchenzo Bucks t-shirt. She's agreed to let me light it on fire before game 1.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:29 am 

shakes wrote:
my wife has a Donte Divenchenzo Bucks t-shirt. She's agreed to let me light it on fire before game 1.

He is missed, does a lot of the little things on the floor for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:31 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
shakes wrote:

He is missed, does a lot of the little things on the floor for them.

he's ok. Don't like him as a starter at all, but serviceable rotation guy. Us losing Hunter is a much bigger loss.

now we might be losing Bogi as well, but that's a wash since you guys lost Bogi before we did :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Giannis will choke. Hawks in 5.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I dunno. Hawks aren't good enough to be here. They beat the NY Mirage and the Philadelphia Gutless.

But like Shakes says, they are playing with house money and the only time I've seen them tight was Game 6. So credit to Nate and Trae on that score.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
veganfan21 wrote:

yea this is what i'm thinking too

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:07 pm 

Bagels wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

yea this is what i'm thinking too

I'm sticking with my good luck prediction of Hawks in 4. Worked for the last two series.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:25 pm 

Bucks in 5. Let the crying begin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:51 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:

:lol: Shakes ?

As he pointed out they’re playing with house money, Bucks and Giannis need to win it , pressure is clearly on them

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I'd like to see Atlanta win in 7 close games before getting swept in the Finals and losing every game by 30+ points.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Bucks in 6.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Bagels wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

:lol: Shakes ?

As he pointed out they’re playing with house money, Bucks and Giannis need to win it , pressure is clearly on them

House money sounds good but you can’t talk trash and then claim it doesn’t hurt when your team loses. Bucks in 4 and Giannis averages 30/10...again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Bucks should easily win this series, but I hope it goes 7.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I’m ready for a Hawks 2021 title that will be the most bizarre of my lifetime

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

Simulation Theory wins again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:50 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
When is the ESPN documentary going to come out on the Boston dynasty that never was. Weren't they poised to dominate the east once lebron left Cleveland?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:45 am 

FavreFan wrote:

I'm also ready for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:48 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
I'd like to see Atlanta win in 7 close games before getting swept in the Finals and losing every game by 30+ points.

I wouldn't have a problem with that outcome. Getting to the Finals would be an amazing accomplishment. Getting out of the first round was a nice accomplishment already, beating the #1 seed in 7 already lifted it to the amazing level. Anything else is pure gravy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:02 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
shakes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem with that outcome. Getting to the Finals would be an amazing accomplishment. Getting out of the first round was a nice accomplishment already, beating the #1 seed in 7 already lifted it to the amazing level. Anything else is pure gravy.

I've actually changed my mind on this. I'm hoping Atlanta wins the whole thing. That is the most entertaining possible outcome remaining in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:09 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
shakes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I've actually changed my mind on this. I'm hoping Atlanta wins the whole thing. That is the most entertaining possible outcome remaining in the playoffs.

Welcome aboard TM! ATL vs PHX would be such a fun series. When CP3 was a rookie on New Orleans they played the entire season in OKC because of Katrina. Trae's dad bought season tickets so his kid could see some NBA basketball. During that year Trae's dad was able to introduce his son to CP3 and CP3 became a mentor for him. Watching CP3 go to his first ever final and have to take on the kid he mentored is Hollywood movie level intrigue.

I just wish DeAndre Hunter was healthy. He was arguably our second best player before he got hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:10 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
shakes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

correct

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 am 

Phoenix and the red faced Irishman Booker winning it all would be cool too.

Hubie loves that guy. The mid range game gives him boners made of iron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Got to love the Bucks......going to be tough for Atlanta they'll have to defend 5 instead of 4

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I will join team ATL. I won't watch a single game, ill check the live box score occasionally, but the Bucks need to go away. What a miserable fan base. Bucks twitter is a thing to behold. If they aren't bitching about the refs all game every game then they are bitching about how everyone is conspiring for them to lose because they are a small market team. If they aren't bitching about that then they are doing the whole "poor me wisconsin sports fan" routine. Every team is cursed, they always find a way to break everyone's heart. All 3 major sports teams have had a league MVP in the last few years........but poor me.

I think the last game they were within 2 possessions the entire game but if you looked at the timeline they were down 30 and firing and trading everyone. Hawg is a good fan though, you never hear any of that shit from him during or after a game.

Is it wrong that I want Jordan Love talk everyday all day? Lets go Hawks. Make my sports radio listenable again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I will join team ATL. I won't watch a single game, ill check the live box score occasionally, but the Bucks need to go away. What a miserable fan base. Bucks twitter is a thing to behold. If they aren't bitching about the refs all game every game then they are bitching about how everyone is conspiring for them to lose because they are a small market team. If they aren't bitching about that then they are doing the whole "poor me wisconsin sports fan" routine. Every team is cursed, they always find a way to break everyone's heart. All 3 major sports teams have had a league MVP in the last few years........but poor me.

I think the last game they were within 2 possessions the entire game but if you looked at the timeline they were down 30 and firing and trading everyone. Hawg is a good fan though, you never hear any of that shit from him during or after a game.

Is it wrong that I want Jordan Love talk everyday all day? Lets go Hawks. Make my sports radio listenable again.

How in the world can you be a cheese head packer fan and yet hate the Bucks fan base?

I mean I agree with you , they are miserable, but...

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:53 am 

RFDC wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

How in the world can you be a cheese head packer fan and yet hate the Bucks fan base?

I mean I agree with you , they are miserable, but...

Truth be told, he doesn't like basketball.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:18 pm 

Nice start , Trae heating up

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next