It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Here is your one stop shopping place for all your irrational hot takes on rookies playing summer basketball in Vegas.

Actually already started a couple days ago in Sacramento with a few teams playing. All I know is Davion Mitchell had a massive first game.

The good news is it looks like every SL game is on either NBA tv or ESPN. First off the bat is our Atlanta Hawks who lead things off Sunday afternoon. Hawks should have one of the worst SL teams out there with Okongwu and Reddish not participating. Basically its just the two rookies Jalen Johnson and Sharife Cooper and then a bunch of bums headlined by Jordan Bell and Admiral Schofield.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
shakes wrote:
Here is your one stop shopping place for all your irrational hot takes on rookies playing summer basketball in Vegas.

Actually already started a couple days ago in Sacramento with a few teams playing. All I know is Davion Mitchell had a massive first game.

The good news is it looks like every SL game is on either NBA tv or ESPN. First off the bat is our Atlanta Hawks who lead things off Sunday afternoon. Hawks should have one of the worst SL teams out there with Okongwu and Reddish not participating. Basically its just the two rookies Jalen Johnson and Sharife Cooper and then a bunch of bums headlined by Jordan Bell and Admiral Schofield.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I can remember a time when guys here thought that the Bulls were bogus for trading Jordan Bell for essentially the Steak and Cheese Combo from Subway. Now he has to play Summer League Ball for the purpose of hooking on with an overseas team.
I will be real interested to see what Patrick WIlliams does. He has to dominate this. I love his tools but last season he looked more like the modern day Derrick Mckey than he did Kawhi Leonard.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I can remember a time when guys here thought that the Bulls were bogus for trading Jordan Bell for essentially the Steak and Cheese Combo from Subway. Now he has to play Summer League Ball for the purpose of hooking on with an overseas team.
I will be real interested to see what Patrick WIlliams does. He has to dominate this. I love his tools but last season he looked more like the modern day Derrick Mckey than he did Kawhi Leonard.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:00 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

Succinct it is!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:03 am 

First hot take of the summer: Detroit screwed up drafting Cade over Jalen Green.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:56 am 

shakes wrote:
First hot take of the summer: Detroit screwed up drafting Cade over Jalen Green.

I have been thinking that too. I think Green has a chance to be special. Playing in the G League was a huge benefit also.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 pm 

Patrick Williams putting in work

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:36 pm 

some horrible hoops

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:43 pm 

some horrible hoops

More like miserable posters!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:45 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
some horrible hoops

More like miserable posters!
:lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:35 am 

Big game for Jalen Suggs last night. Toronto probably didn't like to see that.

Massive one tonight. Detroit vs Houston. #1 vs #2.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:03 pm 

Williams should be dominating this caliber of players

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 pm 

Reggie The Regurgitator has spoken!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:31 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

You're so liked here you had to comeback as the Missing Link....grow a set

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:41 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

You're so liked here you had to comeback as the Missing Link....grow a set

"HAD TOO". :lol: :lol: I SIGNED MYSELF OUT Dumbass!. It's not tough to figure out. They can reopen the LTG account anytime they like. I'm not trying to disguise anything.

Reggie the Regurgitator!. Quit hiding behind other people's thoughts and "grow a set" with your sorry ass.

The next time you have an original thought on anything will be the first regurgitator. At some point you'd think the shitty cynicism routine would be old for you.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
LTG what's the word with the undrafted Mac McClung kid the Lakers just signed? I saw a YouTube video where he looked like White Chocolate with ups.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:46 pm 

Nas wrote:
LTG what's the word with the undrafted Mac McClung kid the Lakers just signed? I saw a YouTube video where he looked like White Chocolate with ups.

I'm not up on him. Will try and check him out though.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:44 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

I have been thinking that too. I think Green has a chance to be special. Playing in the G League was a huge benefit also.

As embarrassing as it is, I probably saw five of his games with Ignite and he was kind of uneven. Not surprisingly, but he's clearly put in the work to get better. Houston must be thrilled so far.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:48 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

As embarrassing as it is, I probably saw five of his games with Ignite and he was kind of uneven. Not surprisingly, but he's clearly put in the work to get better. Houston must be thrilled so far.

Any kid that is a no doubt pro like he was I'd advise to go the Gleague over college.

College for a kid like that is detrimental. Even if it is just for 6 months. The level of competition is so much better in the Gleague and you get better coaching and better development.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:40 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

Any kid that is a no doubt pro like he was I'd advise to go the Gleague over college.

College for a kid like that is detrimental. Even if it is just for 6 months. The level of competition is so much better in the Gleague and you get better coaching and better development.

Watching the Ignite kids, there's no doubt. Plus you're living in Marina Del Rey, traveling first class and with all kinds of advantages over playing Mercer or Eastern Michigan in December.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:44 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

This is just an absurd statement .....I may have heard of a couple of the coaches and if they were any damn good why settle for the big dollars of the G league?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:23 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

This is just an absurd statement .....I may have heard of a couple of the coaches and if they were any damn good why settle for the big dollars of the G league?

Because they are in training for an NBA job.. Even as an assistant in the NBA they will make more than 80% of the head coaches in college. And what are the odds that you know what GLeague Coaches make?

I know to slim to none. Just speaking on shit you know nothing about. Like you always do. A shitty cynici merely for the sake of being a shitty cynic. How miserable of an existence that must be.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:40 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
shakes wrote:

Because they are in training for an NBA job.. Even as an assistant in the NBA they will make more than 80% of the head coaches in college. And what are the odds that you know what GLeague Coaches make?

I know to slim to none. Just speaking on shit you know nothing about. Like you always do. A shitty cynici merely for the sake of being a shitty cynic. How miserable of an existence that must be.

I am happy as a lark ...no need to spout shit to Shakes and RR like you do :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:49 pm 

I am happy as a lark ...no need to spout shit to Shakes and RR like you do :lol:

Nah you're miserable and you never have an original thought about anything. Your sole purpose is to critique and cynically comment about things other people say. That's misery dude.

Being an old message board troll has to be a shitty existence.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:53 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

Nah you're miserable and you never have an original thought about anything. Your sole purpose is to critique and cynically comment about things other people say. That's misery dude.

The G League is shit and those coaching are shit and guess what.....if that's not original then it must be the consensus

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:57 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

The G League is shit and those coaching are shit and guess what.....if that's not original then it must be the consensus

Remember. This clown thought Jim Boylen was a "good coach".
Quote:
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/09/21/report-raptors-coach-nick-nurse-earning-8m-salary-on-extension/
Report: Raptors coach Nick Nurse earning $8M salary on extension

Former GLeague Coach.
Again you are just here to be a cynical asswipe in every post. Find a new beat

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:24 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Remember. This clown thought Jim Boylen was a "good coach".
Quote:
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/09/21/report-raptors-coach-nick-nurse-earning-8m-salary-on-extension/
Report: Raptors coach Nick Nurse earning $8M salary on extension

Former GLeague Coach.
Again you are just here to be a cynical asswipe in every post. Find a new beat

He' must be a tad better than anyone in the G league...plus I'm a cynical asswipe with you as is most everyone else is ,you bring out the best in nobody

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:29 pm 

He' must be a tad better than anyone in the G league...plus I'm a cynical asswipe with you as is most everyone else is ,you bring out the best in nobody

You can't even find a conversation on here with your sorry ass. Not one. You hate everything and everyone.
I can't remember the last time you expressed a "happy thought" about anything. One miserable dude.
And Jim Boylen couldn't get a job coaching the 30 and over at Jackson Park right now dumbass.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:53 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

You can't even find a conversation on here with your sorry ass. Not one. You hate everything and everyone.
I can't remember the last time you expressed a "happy thought" about anything. One miserable dude.
And Jim Boylen couldn't get a job coaching the 30 and over at Jackson Park right now dumbass.

Walt Williams Neck
Post subject: Re: BlessedPostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:12 pm

62 years of watching White Sox baseball this group is the best

I'm out.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:55 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

Walt Williams Neck
Post subject: Re: BlessedPostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:12 pm

62 years of watching White Sox baseball this group is the best

Typical bitter, shitty ass post. Every post.

some horrible hoops

Who wants to be around this depressing shit? Just asking a,question.

what a bullshit no call "click"

Frank Coztansa wrote: