It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
also looking at toronto over the the pain-in-the-ass hawks and minnesota. minnesota has solidified it's spot as the#2 in the west..no where to jockey for better positioning. they may rest some key players, so, i'll prob stay away from this game and then watch them beat the washington generals by 26.

the theory held true - some of the playoff teams said, 'i quit, today'. the wizards got blown out on sunday in boston, go to minneapolis to play out the schedule, and beat the #2 western conference seed by 18. minnesota's top players had 32 and above minutes. i also believe the cavs showed everyone to go against them in the 'play-in' by losing to a sad orlando team. cleveland needs allen & mobley back asap.

wildly unpredictable. so much for the theory. the sixers, nets, raptors, jazz and looks like the suns, stayed true to form.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:09 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Lolkers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 am 

A challenger already emerged for worst extended basketball playing sequence.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:31 am 

Worst starting 5 in history to win a game?

The losers that lost to them.

Kris Dunn, huh.

You know your career has gone to shit when you're so bad you can't even get the same number as your twitter handle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:03 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
A challenger already emerged for worst extended basketball playing sequence.

Wtf lol. Wow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This was very good

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
KDdidit wrote:
Lolkers

pleased to see them eliminated

has there ever been a bigger collection of losers ? (other than CFMB)

yea i get injuries....but you can't even make a damn play in game ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
What a scumbag b1tch he is .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
I watched pretty much 1-82 of the Lakers. At every point I thought they'd flip a switch. Lakers could not win without LeBron. And when he decided to sit that clinched it for them. I saw very little falloff in the games he played after he initially injured his ankle, so I have to assume that he just called it quits because they didn't have the horses this season.

I still maintain, despite all evidence to the contrary that a healthy LeBron and a healthy AD with a semi-comatose Carmelo and overperforming Malik Monk still steal a game or two in the playoffs and give anyone but the Suns a run. This literally has been by favorite NBA season in a long time, watching as the Lakers slowly slowly imploded. It's really incredible game to game what happened. A lot of it is Russ, but AD never played full bore and the rest of the team was a bunch of castoffs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
City of Fools wrote:
so I have to assume that he just called it quits because they didn't have the horses this season.

sounds like something a GOAT would do

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Bagels wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
so I have to assume that he just called it quits because they didn't have the horses this season.

sounds like something a GOAT would do

he's not Jordan. More like Kareem.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:31 pm 

We'll see if he totally shuts it down or goes for the scoring title.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
What a scumbag b1tch he is .

The ultimate front runner.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:44 pm 

clippers were up by 40, started playing street-ball hot dog stuff and the suns have made it close at the end. the clipps got norman powell back and the other portland player that came along in that trade, covington - is showing why he was highly coveted during portland's firesale. i had heard will purdue specifically mention covington, prior to the trade deadline. purdue was hoping the bulls could get him....could be his way of saying that vuc is a big stiff. paul george is also back and zubac keeps playing above expectations.

phoenix's comeback is impressive due to it's best players are out and playing on the road. the home team bulls couldn't shrink a 20+ deficit against a celtic team that has milwaukee on it's schedule tomorrow night. despite boston's obvious look-past game, the bulls could offer no resistance. team is in very bad shape.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:51 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Sixers are going to throw the kitchen sink to try and get that 3rd seed. Hell, the Celtics might be thinking about dropping to 3.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
This post is retroactive to 2 hours ago:

OK guys, big game tonight. Celtics at Bucks. Currently a 3-way tie for 2 seed (49-30).

Bucks may have caught a break with Boston playin' last night in Chicago. 2nd night of back to back. Can the Bucks take advntage?

Winner of this game has the inside track at the 2 seed and control of the conference.

Tune in on TNT!

And maybe Hawg Ass will be there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:23 pm 

this game is ridiculous.

102-97 after 3Q.

Celtics just cant miss a shot. Now up 104-102.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:42 pm 

great game guys, 119-118 Celtics.

Been hyping this game all week for u guys. Tune in!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:53 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Sixers are going to throw the kitchen sink to try and get that 3rd seed. Hell, the Celtics might be thinking about dropping to 3.

i took toronto tonight based on philly not seeming to click...yet...or, never click, with harden. even with van vleet out, i had confidence and the dog raptors won straight up. didn't see the game, think i saw harden was 3-15 from the field or something like that.

i also played the heart-attack hornets based on carter being out for the magic (plumlee may be the worst C in the nba)...i just expected charlotte to score 135 and overwhelm the magic that way. the hornets play the bullies tomorrow and if vuc can't destroy plumlee.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:42 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
right....i'm obviously bullshitting. if i was a bullshitter, why would i tell you and others here that i lost kansas. i could say that i played a dime on north carolina. why would i pick winners on this board - before the fact and then not play them?

you have a problem with teasers. i'm still playing with the house's money...and i don't like the white sox. i don't see you making any college or pro selections.

It's simple math. Teasers are always extra juice. NFL teasers are about the only ones to play but even those odds aren't as good as they used to be. Anyone can get hot or lucky, over the long haul you'll lose a lot of money betting teasers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:41 am 

for me, i'd take the trade-off. las vegas does an excellent job of setting spreads. extra points are crucial.

$400 teaser losers cost $480. the teaser points helped me earn $800 last night in the nba, opposed to splitting the 4 games and losing juice on 2 plays if i had played them straight up. i needed those points against boston - milwaukee was ok, but boston played above expectations, even with a key injury and i needed those points to help minnesota - who had a 15 point lead at home, midway in the 4th - and allowed a murray-less san antonio to close the game on a run that nearly saw san antonio get to overtime.

i never said i make a living playing...but, i've had a spectacular 7-8 weeks. i do know that all good things come to an end.

my posts are about getting dialogue about games/teams, it's not about bragging or gloating. at the same token, if someone is doing very well, documented - you need to get off the liar and bullshitter fading.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:36 pm 

Jimmy Butler, you’ve gone too far this time

Also if you haven’t checked out Alperen Sengun out this year, find a highlight reel. Dude’s the Euroest Euro that ever Euroed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:00 am 

looking at all the match-ups, 2 clubs trending down, utah and the bulls...and the bulls are in a total free-fall. looks like the cavs rushed mobley back...while the spurs will hold murray, keldon johnson, vassell and poeltl back for the play in format.

heard the utah jazz radio team try to navigate ripping into donovan mitchell after last night's loss to phoenix. jazz had a 15 point lead in the 4th and lost the game. jazz and mitchell have no idea how to close and mitchell's stats are terrible in 4th quarters.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:02 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 am 

played golden state and the clipps in a winning teaser tonight..needed the help of the teaser points for the warriors (-7). i believe the clippers could give minnesota a problem in the play-in game. san antonio held out it's best 3-4 players today and still came relatively close. looks like they will play new orleans and i'm thinking that c.j. mccollum was the key to the pelicans' season turn around.

should be an interesting day tomorrow reviewing everything. some teams don't care, others will rest their best. i see the knicks will now be without barrett..no julius randle and no barrett - i'll look into playing the raptors tomorrow. fournier is going to hit 16 3s?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:36 am 

How pathetic is it that the Lakers are 31-49 and just got eliminated 5 days ago.

Get rid of this playin game bullshit.

How is it that the Clippers, an 8 seed, 41-40, have to somehow earn their way into the playoffs vs a 34-47 team?

Fucking ridiculous.

Why play a regular season if everyone has a chance at the playoffs??!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:58 am 

pizza_Place: What??
whistler wrote:
How pathetic is it that the Lakers are 31-49 and just got eliminated 5 days ago.

Get rid of this playin game bullshit.

How is it that the Clippers, an 8 seed, 41-40, have to somehow earn their way into the playoffs vs a 34-47 team?

Fucking ridiculous.

Why play a regular season if everyone has a chance at the playoffs??!!

Tune in!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:39 am 

still early, will likely get more and more stars out of today's finales for 'conditioning purposes' or 'rest'.

in the early games - charlotte looks very good to play today, will likely pair them up with atlanta. if the bucks rest a few of their stars, will pair charlotte with cleveland. charlotte and atlanta only know how to play one way...the wizards are missing 80 points out of their starting line-up, not sure if their bench players can score 55 of those lost points.

i understand KAT is out for minnesota, but minn is only a -6.5 against a bulls club not playing anyone today. will decide on that later. definitely like toronto tonight...knicks missing r.j. barrett and randle. can alec burks score 40 against a tough toronto to make up the difference? i don't believe so.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:03 pm 

paired charlotte and cleveland in a teaser....cleveland is safe, charlotte with 10 turnovers in the first half against the hapless wizards. keep playing that way, mr ball, and you'll get smoked in the play-in game. very good offensive team, they don't defend well and very sloppy with the ball. poor coach. need the hornets to win by 8.

not sure who will play for the bulls tonight...just about all the guards are out. t. thompson looking at 35 minutes? haha. they'll be lots of good looking blondes in the stands. the ones with court side tix usually sprinkle glitter over their stilleto heels - hey, look at me and my stripper shoes. make a baby with me and give me $75k a month.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:18 pm 

Bucks smartly rested everyone again. Theyre gonna roll into the playoffs fresh as fuck. Look out league. Coach thibs looks over his shoulder like a dog wondering why people pick up their shit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next