It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:08 am 

With his stupidly arrogant remarks after the loss about how it was an easy game to win, I'm immediately reminded why I first couldn't stand Kyrie Irving.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:10 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
James Harden looks slow as fuck right now.

I couldn't see giving him three years now. He needs to stay the hell away from the strip joints this summer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:57 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
INCREDIBLE victory by Milwaukee at Philly tonight.

HUGE road win and now they have overtaken Philly by a game. On the heels of Miami now.

This avenged the home loss to Philly last month.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:51 pm 

Bucks at Nets on TNT NOW.

Down to the wire.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:56 pm 

Wow!!!

Right between the eyes!

Giannis ties it with a 3, with 18 sec left. Tune in guys!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Giannis is clearly the best basketball player on Earth and he should win his 3rd MVP.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
It’s easier said than done — and I’m bitching because I had a bit of money on the Nets, but I would have liked to have seen Drummond close out harder on that Giannis tying 3 pointer. He missed the previous 3 point shot around the same area, you knew he might knock it down if he had another opportunity. And sure enough, he hit it. Nets were up 3 too. Guard the 3 point line. Let Giannis drive for a layup. Bucks would be forced to foul during the next possession. I’ll take my chances with Kyrie or Durant at the free throw line. Easier said than done.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:01 am 

Powerhouse233 wrote:
Giannis is clearly the best basketball player on Earth and he should win his 3rd MVP.

It is mind blowing at how great he has become. I still remember the skinny 18 year old they drafted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Atl and Charlotte making a run at Brooklyn's #8 spot. It's a 3 way tie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:06 am 

Milwaukee went 2-1 against a brutal trip.

Lost at Memphis with Giannis out, but then beat two heavyweight eastern contenders.

Lately, they seem to win they really have to.

Their only losses are when Giannis sits. Including tonight vs LAC, 153-119

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:13 am 

because giannis is literally unstoppable right now. i dont think theres anyone in the league that can prevent him from scoring.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Oh God it is like several of the NCAA tournament games….

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
KDdidit wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's great!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The last play with the 6 step travel is a nice finish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
KDdidit wrote:
The last play with the 6 step travel is a nice finish.

that's nothing new, but holy shit was that a travel :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:23 pm 

Bucks - tough loss vs Dallas yesterday.

I really dont know why they rested starters vs Clippers at home. That shoulda been an easy win.

Now they've gotta beat the Bulls and Celtics this week to regain control of the fuckin conference.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:25 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 pm 

whistler wrote:
Bucks - tough loss vs Dallas yesterday.

I really dont know why they rested starters vs Clippers at home. That shoulda been an easy win.

Now they've gotta beat the Bulls and Celtics this week to regain control of the fuckin conference.

probably saw how the bulls gassed themselves out of the playoff contention and thought maybe rest isnt a bad thing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
KDdidit wrote:

Did the Knicks get demoted to the ACC or is Syracuse now in the Atlantic Division

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Every college player bricking 3's in the NCAA tourney should study this shot all summer:

:lol: the keyboard warriors in the comments, they'd fit in around here, "shiiit, dat ain't nuthin". Curry's shot reminds of Junior's swing--takes a lot of practice, practice, practice to make something that difficult look that easy and effortless.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
getting burned out on the nba, just like some of the players and teams. this week will tell us if the 'i quit' theory has legs. just a few games left in the season and some loser teams have shut down their best (houston/orlando/sac/ind) and others don't seem to care (wash/lakers)...the celtics scrubs scored 40 on the washington basketball team in the 4th quarter the other day.

going with that theory, going to play a few games today with & without teaser help. after getting harden, philly has burned me more often than not. going to take them today away to the pacers. same with cleveland at orlando and the brooklyn barbarinos over houston. obviously, cleveland and brooklyn have incentive to play. brooklyn is the guatemala national basketball team without harden & irving, but the wall-less houston rockets have no gordon, schroder and most importantly, no wood.

also looking at toronto over the the pain-in-the-ass hawks and minnesota. minnesota has solidified it's spot as the#2 in the west..no where to jockey for better positioning. they may rest some key players, so, i'll prob stay away from this game and then watch them beat the washington generals by 26.

i'm thinking this is favorite week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
getting burned out on the nba, just like some of the players and teams. this week will tell us if the 'i quit' theory has legs. just a few games left in the season and some loser teams have shut down their best (houston/orlando/sac/ind) and others don't seem to care (wash/lakers)...the celtics scrubs scored 40 on the washington basketball team in the 4th quarter the other day.

going with that theory, going to play a few games today with & without teaser help. after getting harden, philly has burned me more often than not. going to take them today away to the pacers. same with cleveland at orlando and the brooklyn barbarinos over houston. obviously, cleveland and brooklyn have incentive to play. brooklyn is the guatemala national basketball team without harden & irving, but the wall-less houston rockets have no gordon, schroder and most importantly, no wood.

also looking at toronto over the the pain-in-the-ass hawks and minnesota. minnesota has solidified it's spot as the#2 in the west..no where to jockey for better positioning. they may rest some key players, so, i'll prob stay away from this game and then watch them beat the washington generals by 26.

i'm thinking this is favorite week.

great analysis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:15 am 

i hope so...started the week off in the hole with kansas.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: What??
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
i hope so...started the week off in the hole with kansas.

C'mon man. Kansas shouldn't have even won, nevermind cover. An out of bounds play cost you a lucky cover. A gambler b!tches, an investor takes the L.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:09 am 

based on? if the second half played out first...then?

am i bitching about the loss? i suppose. if kansas made half the free throws they missed, easy cover.

the luck part would have been making the first of a 1 and 1 from a poor free-throw shooting team for the push...if they had been fouled - following a successful inbound. i've seen it more and more, these top teams can't inbound a ball or the receiver had run out of bounds on his own volition before securing the inbound pass...teams prefer to practice float passes/dunks to free throws and inbound plays. the only inbound play that is practiced on the offensive end is the lob/dunk.

as far as the investing, psychological burden to start the week negative. we'll see how it plays out. i've built up a nice war chest the past 2-3 months...i called a bunch of college winners before the fact, and didn't toot my own horn. too bad no more houston/memphis st and smu,x avier and wash st games to pick.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
based on? if the second half played out first...then?

am i bitching about the loss? i suppose. if kansas made half the free throws they missed, easy cover.

the luck part would have been making the first of a 1 and 1 from a poor free-throw shooting team for the push...if they had been fouled - following a successful inbound. i've seen it more and more, these top teams can't inbound a ball or the receiver had run out of bounds on his own volition before securing the inbound pass...teams prefer to practice float passes/dunks to free throws and inbound plays. the only inbound play that is practiced on the offensive end is the lob/dunk.

as far as the investing, psychological burden to start the week negative. we'll see how it plays out. i've built up a nice war chest the past 2-3 months...i called a bunch of college winners before the fact, and didn't toot my own horn. too bad no more houston/memphis st and smu,x avier and wash st games to pick.

You should write a book. The only man who bets basketball teasers and builds up a war chest. Who ya crapping.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:27 am 

right....i'm obviously bullshitting. if i was a bullshitter, why would i tell you and others here that i lost kansas. i could say that i played a dime on north carolina. why would i pick winners on this board - before the fact and then not play them?

you have a problem with teasers. i'm still playing with the house's money...and i don't like the white sox. i don't see you making any college or pro selections.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:30 pm 

Bucks @ Bulls and vs Celtics this week.

HUGE games, must wins to regain control of the conference.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:09 pm 

whistler wrote:
Bucks @ Bulls and vs Celtics this week.

HUGE games, must wins to regain control of the conference.

we have control the control of a vagina in a saudi prison

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next