It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cleveland Cavaliers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
In about a year or 2 lookout. Jarrett Allen And Evan Mobley form the best young 4-5 Combination in the league and Darius Garland is a good young point guard as well. This franchise is definitely on the come.

Mobley is an early favorite for rookie of the year.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

Post subject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
They gotta decide between Sexton and Garland, likely in favor of slightly younger Garland. Sexton left the game with a knee today. Sexton possibly trade deadline bait, if some contender finds themselves in need of a score-first PG. Good move bringing in Rubio to help coach up Garland/Sexton. Altman making better moves as GM without Lebron or Gilbert interfering.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:57 pm 

Hussra wrote:
They gotta decide between Sexton and Garland, likely in favor of slightly younger Garland. Sexton left the game with a knee today. Sexton possibly trade deadline bait, if some contender finds themselves in need of a score-first PG. Good move bringing in Rubio to help coach up Garland/Sexton. Altman making better moves as GM without Lebron or Gilbert interfering.

They are going to trade Sexton. He doesn't really fit as a starter. His best role is probably as a 6th man scorer but he'd probably never accept that role.

Garland is more of a 1 than Sexton so I think they will go with him as their point guard of the future going forward.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
I was telling my wife a week ago that I hate saying it, but I'm enjoying watching the Cavs play on league pass. Mobley is earning his nickname Slim Duncan. Once he puts a little muscle on he'll be the best 4 in the league.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:19 pm 

Sexton torn meniscus. No timetable for return yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
It's Cleveland, they will fuck it up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:05 pm 

Going for 80 in the first half against Sacramento

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Mobley was a beast during that Bulls game.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:10 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Mobley was a beast during that Bulls game.

They have definitely put something together in Cleveland. And fast too.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
they are a really fun team to watch

My priority is basically Bulls, Warriors, Wolves

but they are #4

and honestly way more entertaining than the Wolves. I'm just a masochist for watching that crap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:20 pm 

Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

and honestly way more entertaining than the Wolves. :lol: I'm just a masochist for watching that crap

I know :lol: :lol: :lol:.
I love that 4-5 combo that they have with Mobley and Allen. And Garland appears to be the real deal at point. What I like about it is that they didn't get wrapped up in all of the new age basketball stuff that is sweeping the league. You don't hear about Mobley being a stretch 4 nor Allen being a stretch five either. Garland is a point guard who can score as opposed to a scoring point as well. They also have some decent rotation guys as well as a few tradeable assets in Love, Markannen, and Sexton. This team can be hell for people to play in the playoffs if they want. Just depends on how aggressive they want to be when it comes to getting at the big boys. Probably the biggest surprise of the season besides the Bulls.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

and honestly way more entertaining than the Wolves. :lol: I'm just a masochist for watching that crap

I love that 4-5 combo that they have with Mobley and Allen. And Garland appears to be the real deal at point. What I like about it is that they didn't get wrapped up in all of the new age basketball stuff that is sweeping the league. You don't hear about Mobley being a stretch 4 nor Allen being a stretch five either. Garland is a point guard who can score as opposed to a scoring point as well. They also have some decent rotation guys as well as a few tradeable assets in Love, Markannen, and Sexton. This team can be hell for people to play in the playoffs if they want. Just depends on how aggressive they want to be when it comes to getting at the big boys. Probably the biggest surprise of the season besides the Bulls.

For instance, a 4/5 matchup with the Bulls.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

They're a much bigger surprise than the Bulls. Some people (you included) picked the Bulls to do well preseason and had them as a top 4 seed in the East. No one had Cleveland anywhere but the cellar.

Garland developing into a nice PG is huge for them. He's like a poor man's Trae. Add in the defense of Allen and Mobley and this team has some really nice building blocks on both ends.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:39 pm 

Cleveland is a nice story going right now. But I think in the playoffs when things slow down and coaches really start game planning more in depth against them they might run into problems.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:42 pm 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

I do not like that matchup for the Bulls.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

Me either. Need a 3 seed. Let Miami deal with them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i'm surprised about Allen

I never thought he was anything great

But he's really working on this team

and yea Garland and Mobley are studs

i really like the mix, you still got Rubio and Love there as veterans

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:50 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:

but they are #4

Any team with size is going to give the BUlls problems in the playoffs. Hopefully they address that area at the deadline

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
It's Cleveland, they will fuck it up.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:11 pm 

Cleveland still rolling. Missing their starting 2 guard, PF and Center.

Frank Coztansa wrote: