It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:15 pm 

Post game after the loss tonight was fairly damning. He did not talk as if he owned or controlled the franchise in LA at all. He made it clear he doesn't know what this season meant for this team next year. He made it clear he will only play basketball if there is a title involved. I think he made it pretty clear he is not returning to LA unless they make some crazy big moves.

So where will he go? Lebron back to miami? Would he actually go to golden state? With his statements, I extremely doubt chicago would be in the running... he's not looking for a rebuild. He will go somewhere that's an obvious contender. Might he be in Denver? This will be another crazy summer that's for sure.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:16 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
IkeSouth wrote:
Post game after the loss tonight was fairly damning. He did not talk as if he owned or controlled the franchise in LA at all. He made it clear he doesn't know what this season meant for this team next year. He made it clear he will only play basketball if there is a title involved. I think he made it pretty clear he is not returning to LA unless they make some crazy big moves.

So where will he go? Lebron back to miami? Would he actually go to golden state? With his statements, I extremely doubt chicago would be in the running... he's not looking for a rebuild. He will go somewhere that's an obvious contender. Might he be in Denver? This will be another crazy summer that's for sure.

I saw the beginning of it and heard ME ME ME , I, I, I, no mention of Team.

i wouldn't doubt if he packs up and leaves to another team. that's his entire career .

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:25 pm 

He was even asked if it was a fun ride, in so many words.. and he basically said no it wasnt. Much more behind the scenes in LA that we haven't heard about, thats for sure. Obviously they didnt give him the team he asked for last off season. He also said "that coaching staff blah blah..." yeah dude, there was no 'us' in your words tonight lol.

I have no idea about what other teams cards may be... but with lebron you can pretty much throw any rules out the window. I wouldn't even be surprised if milwaukee trades giannis for lebron at this point. But honestly, if he really wants a title, go back to miami. With that front office, and jimmy still in his prime next year, that would be a very hard team to beat. But I could see him going to golden state too, because having curry would take a huge part of his responsibilities away, but they are also getting old. Miami is young with a very high chance of being better next year.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:28 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
He was even asked if it was a fun ride, in so many words.. and he basically said no it wasnt. Much more behind the scenes in LA that we haven't heard about, thats for sure. Obviously they didnt give him the team he asked for last off season.

I have no idea about what other teams cards may be... but with lebron you can pretty much throw any rules out the window. I wouldn't even be surprised if milwaukee trades giannis for lebron at this point. But honestly, if he really wants a title, go back to miami. With that front office, and jimmy still in his prime next year, that would be a very hard team to beat. But I could see him going to golden state too, because having curry would take a huge part of his responsibilities away, but they are also getting old. Miami is young with a very high chance of being better next year.

the thing w/ lebron has always been HE'S THE GM. He tells the pretend GM what trades to make.

Just this year he wanted to get rid of AD for Kyrie. And when it didnt happen he was disappointed. AD was like wtf.

I keep hearing Kyrie but why would you want this guy. It's not 2015. The guy is a team killer.

I think at this point he wants to get 5 or 6 to match kobe and MJ. He's getting old and he needs someone's coattails to get those rings now.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:32 pm 

well yea, i mean i would too. hes gotta get at least one more, or that 8 PEAT video will go down forever in comedy hell.

just really curious where he *should* go. if it is milwaukee, could they keep giannis? thats the only way i could see him wanting to do it, but how could they possibly do that.

maybe philly? get rid of harden, and he will have this year's MVP to play with... that could be good. I really have no idea what he should do. No team this year was leaps and bounds better than anyone else...

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Margana Namai (I hate Pizza)
He will totally come to Chicago to try ride Mike's jock harder than ever.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:52 pm 

i dont think thats in his mind at all. chicago would be a terrible choice. they would have to give up at least derozen or lavine, and then who would else come in? nobody better than them, and even if he got to keep those guys they have no bench or coaching staff that matters.

maybe the clippers. he wouldnt have to move, and they would gladly release westbrook, a guy who clearly didnt play well with lebron. but it would have to be some 3 way trade because westbrook undoubtedly has no interest going back to the lakers. maybe that's how chicago gets westbrook...... shit, maybe thats how derozen and lenord get back together...

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 6:23 am 

pizza_Place: What??
If LTG were here, he'd tell you that all stars "taking their talents to" somewhere doesn't work anymore and hasn't worked for awhile.

Miami has 3 undrafted guys playing meaningful minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 6:26 am 

What a great way to change the discussion by him on the disaster that has been him going to LA.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:16 am 

Lakers have nothing to be ashamed of but their road in the playoffs was lucky with an inexperienced Sac followed by a beat up Suns team who had zero time to get connectivity with Durant.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:19 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nardi wrote:
Lakers have nothing to be ashamed of but their road in the playoffs was lucky with an inexperienced Sac followed by a beat up Suns team who had zero time to get connectivity with Durant.

Lakers played the grizzlies and the warriors.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:22 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
LeBron is still one of the best players in the NBA at 40. He needed Street Clothes to help him carry the load. Tristan Thompson played with more heart.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:23 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nas wrote:
LeBron is still one of the best players in the NBA at 40. He needed Street Clothes to help him carry the load. Tristan Thompson played with more heart.

Austin Reaves was the heart of that team.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:27 am 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nas wrote:

Austin Reaves was the heart of that team.

Yeah, he wasn't afraid of the moment. A 90 year old LeBron guarded Jokic better than Street Clothes. Street Clothes looked dejected every time Jokic bent him over.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:27 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Lakers played the grizzlies and the warriors.

WTF? Brain cramp.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nardi wrote:

The Suns team by nature is brittle - fossil at PG and transitioning fossil at SF (Durant). That's on the GM.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:37 am 

yea anthony davis is the big story. the guy probably lost something to the tune of $100 million this playoffs. who the fuck would want limp dickest?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:12 am 

Brick wrote:
What a great way to change the discussion by him on the disaster that has been him going to LA.

Yep.

He is a master at changing the narrative and getting attention.

Of course after such an embarrassing series he now wants people to be thinking about his possible retirement. Then when he says he is playing again next year he will look like the conquering hero coming back for another run.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:18 am 
100000 CLUB

Brick wrote:

He won a *championship and broke just about every NBA record.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:22 am 

Not Michael should try to attach himself to yet another great talent rather than having the talent attach to him.

Beta

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 12:59 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Not Michael should try to attach himself to yet another great talent rather than having the talent attach to him.

Beta

The latter is true - people join LeBron to win, and they have won. People who could never win things on their own (Bosh, Irving, Love, AD, etc.) joined LBJ and won. But Jordan bootlickers gonna lick boots.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:05 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Beta

The latter is true - people join LeBron to win, and they have won. People who could never win things on their own (Bosh, Irving, Love, AD, etc.) joined LBJ and won. But Jordan bootlickers gonna lick boots.

people join lebron to win? it's the other way around. lebron joins other teams to win.

Jordan boot lickers because they state facts? So what are you? A lebron boot licker?

Like i said before, lebron fans the most insecure and most toxic. just like lebron himself.

good dolphin wrote:

Beta

That's his entire career. That's like when MJ came back and lost to Shaq and Penny , instead of trying to beat Shaq and Penny the next year, he would go join Shaq and Penny. But he didnt and got a 3 peat. LeBron is a basketball whore.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:10 pm 

by that logic MJ was a whore for bringing in rodman. no way he win more than 3 titles without that guy.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:13 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
by that logic MJ was a whore for bringing in rodman. no way he win more than 3 titles without that guy.

Rodman WAS BROUGHT IN by Krause. MJ didnt quit and join the Spurs to play with Rodman.

Big Difference!

Lebron is a basketball whore. No denying that. His career moves prove it. Facts

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
broke just about every NBA record.
Second in NBA MVPs and NBA Finals MVPs.

AND IT SHALL REMAIN THAT WAY

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
HawaiiYou wrote:
MJ didnt quit and join the Spurs to play with Rodman.

what if he did?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:18 pm 

Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
MJ didnt quit and join the Spurs to play with Rodman.

what if he did?

Then he should get the same scrutiny Lebron should get. But of course MJ didnt.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:20 pm 

LBJ's record is clear:

Miami prior to LBJ: 500 or less team with no future
Miami after LBJ: 2 titles, 4 Finals

Cleveland prior to LBJ: lottery team
Cleveland after LBJ: 1 title, 3 finals

LA prior to LBJ: lottery team
LA after LBJ: 1 title

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:22 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
LBJ's record is clear:

Miami prior to LBJ: 500 or less team with no future
Miami after LBJ: 2 titles, 4 Finals

Cleveland prior to LBJ: lottery team
Cleveland after LBJ: 1 title, 3 finals

LA prior to LBJ: lottery team
LA after LBJ: 1 title

Miami won a ring w/ Dwade wtf you talking about?
Lakers won 16 rings before Lebron, wtf you talking about?

im no basketball expert but I even fucking know common nba history

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
The Knicks are the favorites at 3/1 on betonline.ag in the event he doesn't return to LA or retire.

I'd like to either see him run it back with AD and Kyrie or if they cannot get Kyrie -- retire for one season, get healthy with that $1 or $2 million he spends every year on his body and then come back to play for whatever team drafts Bronny (hopefully that team is a contender).