It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2022 Regular Season
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
vitoscotti wrote:

Story is on fire.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
denisdman wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Story is on fire.

Twins have little production from Correa still well ahead of white Sox.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
aroldis chapman has been playing baseball in the usa for 12 years and still needs a translator on a mound visit.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
my son got an email from the giants that the series vs the white sox in SF = tickets can be bought fro $5! Im thinking of going with him. It's early July right before July 4th.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:05 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
aroldis chapman has been playing baseball in the usa for 12 years and still needs a translator on a mound visit.

Ozzie's been here for almost as long as I've been alive and I still have trouble understanding him

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Chapman might be close to losing his job as closer. His stuff is not dominant anymore.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Ozzie's been here for almost as long as I've been alive and I still have trouble understanding him

Fast talker. Rumor is he's hard to understand in Spanish too, you know, for those that speak it.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
denisdman wrote:
Story is on fire.

Did he stop at Pheasant Run?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:26 am 

good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

i used to work with a guy from foggia, italy. his wife was from sicily. they got married in the mid 60s. his parents and his in-laws couldn't understand each other, even though they lived 150 miles apart. might as well been a japanese - haitian wedding. despite the relatively close distance, the dialects barred communication. to work and earn money in the usa, each learned to speak english after they came here. chapman has earned enough money to pay for english lessons, has the time in the off-season to learn, he just doesn't care to learn.

the bosman ruling in europe turned professional footballers into polyglots. it usually takes a 1 1/2 years for a player to learn a new language - less time if it's a player from a romance speaking nation playing in another romance language nation. what is chapman's excuse?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:30 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
josh donaldson has always been a cocky fuck...is he racist? i'll wait for monday morning and i'll let bernstein tell me if donaldson is or isn't.

ok, i did hear bernstein call donaldson a d-bag, which is likely correct. to back his stance, spiegel's sunday am interview with doug glanville was replayed for the 4th time on the score.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:44 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
josh donaldson has always been a cocky fuck...is he racist? i'll wait for monday morning and i'll let bernstein tell me if donaldson is or isn't.

spiegel's sunday am interview with doug glanville was replayed for the 4th time on the score.

Yeah, I heard that one live yesterday...did I hear it right that Glanville said he was shoveling snow in his own driveway when a cop accused him of hustling the homeowner for money?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:11 pm 

donaldson got a one game suspension, maybe he has to cut TA's lawn for a month.

Quote:
"There is no dispute over what was said on the field. Regardless of Mr. Donaldson's intent, the comment he directed toward Mr. Anderson was disrespectful and in poor judgement, particularly when viewed in the context of prior interactions," Michael Hill, MLB senior vice president for on-field operations, said in a statement. "In addition, Mr. Donaldson's remark was a contributing factor in a bench-clearing incident between the teams, and warrants discipline.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:24 pm 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Quote:
"There is no dispute over what was said on the field. Regardless of Mr. Donaldson's intent, the comment he directed toward Mr. Anderson was disrespectful and in poor judgement, particularly when viewed in the context of prior interactions," Michael Hill, MLB senior vice president for on-field operations, said in a statement. "In addition, Mr. Donaldson's remark was a contributing factor in a bench-clearing incident between the teams, and warrants discipline.

Lol, I was just listening to Joe Kelly, who is in studio with P&S (really good so far) and when the one-game suspension was announced, Kelly said he got 8 games for frowning at Correa. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
TA says he's new Jackie. JD calls him Jackie. TA plays violence & race cards. JD gets suspended.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
vitoscotti wrote:
TA says he's new Jackie. JD calls him Jackie. TA plays violence & race cards. JD gets suspended.

TA also waits until there's a crowd before going after Donaldson when he could have done it when it was just them the previous inning.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

i used to work with a guy from foggia, italy. his wife was from sicily. they got married in the mid 60s. his parents and his in-laws couldn't understand each other, even though they lived 150 miles apart. might as well been a japanese - haitian wedding. despite the relatively close distance, the dialects barred communication. to work and earn money in the usa, each learned to speak english after they came here. chapman has earned enough money to pay for english lessons, has the time in the off-season to learn, he just doesn't care to learn.

the bosman ruling in europe turned professional footballers into polyglots. it usually takes a 1 1/2 years for a player to learn a new language - less time if it's a player from a romance speaking nation playing in another romance language nation. what is chapman's excuse?

He's too busy having sex with your mom to learn.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Worked with a guy who came here from Poland speaking no English. Said he learned from watching TV. Spoke very good English.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:05 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

right....always first to jump at any perceived put-down towards a minority. can't respond to the issue, needs to transpose his personal fantasies upon others. piece of shit, you're in the inner sanctum around here to get away with that with no consequence.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Been a while since I read an ISOP claim. Cool.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

right....always first to jump at any perceived put-down towards a minority. can't respond to the issue, needs to transpose his personal fantasies upon others. piece of shit, you're in the inner sanctum around here to get away with that with no consequence.

Seems like the guy you should be mad at is the one railing your mom…

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
:lol:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
SpiralStairs wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Seems like the guy you should be mad at is the one railing your mom…

Polyglots. That's a funny word. It's -70 over hullabaloo.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

Quote:

No, the contributing factor is that Tim Anderson is a pussy . Maybe one day he can sit down and make a video of people reading mean comments directed at him.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:15 am 

pizza_Place: papa johns
delete

Last edited by timmyholton on Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:18 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
I hate the flubs but they were right not to resign Rizzo, Bryant,, or Baez. Its May Rizzo is down to .228 already, Bryant missed another game because of his back and Baez sucks.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:37 am 

brew crew missed hader last night. out for the padre series for personal reasons.

2-2..goes to the 10th. brewers bases loaded, no outs and the padres get out of the inning with a double play (home to first) and a ground out. padres win it in the 10th.

giants get routed again at home. the amazing mets keep it up.

2 of the most disappointing clubs in the NL happen to be in the mets' division, the phillies and braves in atlanta. phillies whack the ball around, braves can't do anything with wheeler. tonight, it's fried for the braves and i'm thinking the braves respond tonight.

cubbies and pirates both with 17 wins, who gets to 18 first? the orioles with one more win than both those clubs.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 11:39 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
You'll have to excuse Spiral Stairs. He's from CUM TOWN.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
The story about the underground cheesesteak eating contest held in the visiting clubhouse at Philly is both awesome and kind of disgusting at the same time. The strength coach for the rockies ate 25 full size cheesesteaks over a 4 game series. At least it seems to be a thing for non essential staff like the bullpen catcher and strength coaches and not the players. I am surprised that vogelbach doesn't have his name atop the leaderboards.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:41 am 

I could definitely pound down 3-4 in a day and probably more if that was all I was eating

I love cheesesteaks

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
good dolphin wrote:
I could definitely pound down 3-4 in a day and probably more if that was all I was eating

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next