It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
Rays acquired SS Adeiny Hechavarria from the Marlins for OF Braxton Lee and RHP Ethan Clark.

The annual Marlins fire sale has begun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20695
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Cubs should have one too.

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18372
pizza_Place: Aurelios
If the Rays are buying, that's bad news for people hoping for Archer. On the flip side, that helps up the value for the Sox w/r/t Quintana.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11636
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Keyser Soze wrote:
Rays acquired SS Adeiny Hechavarria from the Marlins for OF Braxton Lee and RHP Ethan Clark.

The annual Marlins fire sale has begun.


That's a good pickup for the Rays. Hechavarria is having a great 2019 on my Marlins team in The Show and I've never seen the other guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15071
pizza_Place: A few...
badrogue17 wrote:
Cubs should have one too.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
The Tigers traded JD Martinez to the D'Bags for Dawel Lugo, Sergio Alcantara, and Jose King

D'bags get the best bat on the market for a bag of bums. If all area healthy that offense is going to be a force.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 47857
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Yankees sending RHP Zack Littell and LHP Dietrich Enns to #Twins for Jaime Garcia and cash.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:10 pm
Posts: 6192
Really would like to see the Cubs still add a RP or SP. A leadoff man would be great also, but think pitching is more needed. A veteran catcher would be ok as well, but I think they could survive with Vic catching once or twice a week.

_________________
Fuck Edwards and Zobrist


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
The Rockies acquired C Jonathan Lucroy from the Rangers for a player to be named later.

The Rangers gave up 2 studs for him a year ago and now they only get a PTBNL back. Safe to say that didn't work out like they thought it would.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 2735
pizza_Place: Pizza? We don't need no stinkin' pizza!
Keyser Soze wrote:
The Rockies acquired C Jonathan Lucroy from the Rangers for a player to be named later.

The Rangers gave up 2 studs for him a year ago and now they only get a PTBNL back. Safe to say that didn't work out like they thought it would.


He's declined with the bat and his pitch framing % is horrible now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18372
pizza_Place: Aurelios
schmitty1121 wrote:
Really would like to see the Cubs still add a RP or SP. A leadoff man would be great also, but think pitching is more needed. A veteran catcher would be ok as well, but I think they could survive with Vic catching once or twice a week.


Theo and Jed got you schmitty.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9148
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Gray to Yankees

Sonny Gray will be traded to the Yankees, tweets Jack Curry of the YES Network. According to Yahoo’s Jeff Passan, outfielder Dustin Fowler, infielder/outfielder Jorge Mateo, and righty James Kaprielian are the prospects headed to Oakland in the deal. In addition to Gray, the Yankees will receive $1.5MM in international bonus pool money, adds Passan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9148
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Big Chicagoan wrote:
Gray to Yankees

Sonny Gray will be traded to the Yankees, tweets Jack Curry of the YES Network. According to Yahoo’s Jeff Passan, outfielder Dustin Fowler, infielder/outfielder Jorge Mateo, and righty James Kaprielian are the prospects headed to Oakland in the deal. In addition to Gray, the Yankees will receive $1.5MM in international bonus pool money, adds Passan.



That's a pretty shitty trade for the A's. Beane has lost his touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
Beane got two players on the DL with serious injuries. Dudes lost his mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm
Posts: 1636
pizza_Place: Lucio's
Ken Rosenthal‏Verified account @Ken_Rosenthal 32s33 seconds ago

Source: Darvish to #Dodgers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18372
pizza_Place: Aurelios
'77Cubs wrote:
Ken Rosenthal‏Verified account @Ken_Rosenthal 32s33 seconds ago

Source: Darvish to #Dodgers


Yowza. Like that team needed to get better.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Posts: 30668
Location: ...
with kershaw's injury record, i don't blame them for going out and getting him. dodgers are dead fuckin serious...scary team.

_________________
http://www.thereviewbin.com
gregorslist.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:46 pm
Posts: 1870
pizza_Place: I miss Carmen's
110 wins isn't going to matter if Kershaw isn't there to take 2-3 starts per playoff series. Andrew Friedman was adamant that he wasn't going to give up either of his top two prospects, so I'm really curious to see who the Rangers got.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9148
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
110 wins isn't going to matter if Kershaw isn't there to take 2-3 starts per playoff series. Andrew Friedman was adamant that he wasn't going to give up either of his top two prospects, so I'm really curious to see who the Rangers got.


Probably nothing, if the Yankee's/A's trade is any guideline.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9148
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Kinztler to the Nationals.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
2B/OF/DH Willie Calhoun, RHP A.J. Alexy and Inf Brendon Davis

Not bad. Calhoun doesn't have a position but he can really hit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4399
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
Dodgers making big moves while we give a ring to Bartman. :roll:

Sonny Gray - let's see how he adjusts from OAK to the big apple. The A's have become like Quadruple A where good players get to experience MLB and develop their skills then get traded away. If the As kept all these guys they'd have the best team in baseball.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71182
W_Z wrote:
with kershaw's injury record, i don't blame them for going out and getting him. dodgers are dead fuckin serious...scary team.

And yet..it's baseball so something weird will probably happen...

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11636
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The team with the best record hardly ever wins the WS, unless it's the Cubs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19407
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
HawaiiYou wrote:
Dodgers making big moves while we give a ring to Bartman. :roll:

Sonny Gray - let's see how he adjusts from OAK to the big apple. The A's have become like Quadruple A where good players get to experience MLB and develop their skills then get traded away. If the As kept all these guys they'd have the best team in baseball.


The A's should be moving to Montreal, Mexico City, Portland, San Antonio, whatever

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
Cleveland got Jay Bruce from the Mets for a warm body.

Why the fuck do the Mets pick up his option last year and why did they wait this long to trade him? It's hard to believe they made it to the NLCS a couple years ago with the clown college they have running the show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14327
Grandy to the Dodgers. Good god man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18372
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Keyser Soze wrote:
Grandy to the Dodgers. Good god man.


Even if it's not the Cubs, I want them to get beat so badly.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 2735
pizza_Place: Pizza? We don't need no stinkin' pizza!
Keyser Soze wrote:
Grandy to the Dodgers. Good god man.



No excuses this year with all that talent and depth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 trade deadline
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4399
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
I wish the Cubs would have got him. Chicago guy too.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group