It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Posts: 23384
Location: Rizzo fo Shizzo
pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Dodgers are busy printing more money for another run next year.

_________________
That's my purse! I don't know you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38552
newper wrote:
Image

:lol:

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71651
For StoneRoses


Image

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm
Posts: 16029
Location: Wrigley
pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
What a bummer.


Nope, the rich get richer. Once I saw RPB was on the stros, well, this was a fucking home run. I’ll cash that ticket in a few weeks in Vegas. Trip paid for...for the next ten years. YES!

_________________
Founding member of the Arlington 10. With FF as our leader, we are better managed than the United States Government.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 am
Posts: 13831
pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Didn't they trade him when he was completely used up to Boston for Buff Bagwell?

that was Larry Anderson

Davis netted Finley and Schilling, and someone else.

_________________
Ба́бушка гада́ла, да на́двое сказа́ла—то ли до́ждик, то ли снег, то ли бу́дет, то ли нет.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Dodgers are busy printing more money for another run next year.


I'm predicting Dodgers finish 3rd next year. They had a lot of guys having career years this year. That's not going to happen next year, thus why they call it a career year.

Their bullpen went to shit fast. Not longer seemed invincible.

Really, i thought they were on their way in this series.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am
Posts: 8241
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
newper wrote:
Image

:lol:

2016. Sux!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14345
Location: "Across 110th Street"
As a fan of the city of Houston, I'm also glad for my buddy Houston Homer

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71651
denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
What a bummer.


Nope, the rich get richer. Once I saw RPB was on the stros, well, this was a fucking home run. I’ll cash that ticket in a few weeks in Vegas. Trip paid for...for the next ten years. YES!

I'm flattered.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
What was the last world series where the team w/ the better pitching lost?

2002 Angels over Giants?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3113
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 27m27 minutes ago
More

LA voted for crooked Hillary and likes sanctuary status. Houston voted for me and loves me! Win!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 am
Posts: 13831
pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
HawaiiYou wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Dodgers are busy printing more money for another run next year.


I'm predicting Dodgers finish 3rd next year. They had a lot of guys having career years this year. That's not going to happen next year, thus why they call it a career year.

Their bullpen went to shit fast. Not longer seemed invincible.

Really, i thought they were on their way in this series.

sorry man, that's not going to happen. The money coming off the books for them next season is big. Their bullpen is still good. They'll be the class of the NL next season.

_________________
Ба́бушка гада́ла, да на́двое сказа́ла—то ли до́ждик, то ли снег, то ли бу́дет, то ли нет.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Posts: 23384
Location: Rizzo fo Shizzo
pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Great to see Officer McCann get a ring. Now he can wear it while he shakes his finger at those who do not respect the sanctity of the game.

_________________
That's my purse! I don't know you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3113
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
City of Fools wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Didn't they trade him when he was completely used up to Boston for Buff Bagwell?

that was Larry Anderson

Davis netted Finley and Schilling, and someone else.



Houston killed in both of those trades. Davis ended going the way of Mattingly via injury.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
City of Fools wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Dodgers are busy printing more money for another run next year.


I'm predicting Dodgers finish 3rd next year. They had a lot of guys having career years this year. That's not going to happen next year, thus why they call it a career year.

Their bullpen went to shit fast. Not longer seemed invincible.

Really, i thought they were on their way in this series.

sorry man, that's not going to happen. The money coming off the books for them next season is big. Their bullpen is still good. They'll be the class of the NL next season.


I'll agree to disagree. I think Dbacks and Colorado are passing them by next season and that's just in their own division.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
WHOOOAAAA


They're giving the trophy outside at the visiting stadium?

HOW COME We didnt get it last year on the field ?? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3113
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
HawaiiYou wrote:
WHOOOAAAA


They're giving the trophy outside at the visiting stadium?

HOW COME We didnt get it last year on the field ?? :lol:


The weather wasn't the best last year right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
FrankDrebin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
WHOOOAAAA


They're giving the trophy outside at the visiting stadium?

HOW COME We didnt get it last year on the field ?? :lol:


The weather wasn't the best last year right?



it's ok. i'll take it in the locker room.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am
Posts: 8241
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Regular Reader wrote:
As a fan of the city of Houston, I'm also glad for my buddy Houston Homer

Please kill yourself


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71651
HawaiiYou wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
WHOOOAAAA


They're giving the trophy outside at the visiting stadium?

HOW COME We didnt get it last year on the field ?? :lol:


The weather wasn't the best last year right?



it's ok. i'll take it in the locker room.

Heard that about you

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
Springer....LOL ....even Marwin Gonzales...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3113
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
rogers park bryan wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
WHOOOAAAA


They're giving the trophy outside at the visiting stadium?

HOW COME We didnt get it last year on the field ?? :lol:


The weather wasn't the best last year right?



it's ok. i'll take it in the locker room.

Heard that about you


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
HAHAHAHA

CARLOS JUST PROPOSED ON AIR! She said yes.

OMG..

TALK ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ENDING!

I wonder if the Dodgers won if Puig would be proposing to one of the Kardashinans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 9416
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
HawaiiYou wrote:
HAHAHAHA

CARLOS JUST PROPOSED ON AIR! She said yes.

OMG..

TALK ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ENDING!

I wonder if the Dodgers won if Puig would be proposing to one of the Kardashinans.

Looks like the ring is bigger than their Championship one will be.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Posts: 4685
Location: Honolulu, HI
pizza_Place: It's gone
newper wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
HAHAHAHA

CARLOS JUST PROPOSED ON AIR! She said yes.

OMG..

TALK ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ENDING!

I wonder if the Dodgers won if Puig would be proposing to one of the Kardashinans.

Looks like the ring is bigger than their Championship one will be.



So if they lost tonight would he be like 'fuck you bitch i'm leaving'?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 3113
pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
HawaiiYou wrote:
HAHAHAHA

CARLOS JUST PROPOSED ON AIR! She said yes.

OMG..

TALK ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ENDING!

I wonder if the Dodgers won if Puig would be proposing to one of the Kardashinans.



Probably propose to his bat since he liked to give it oral attention


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Keyser Soze wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
This really sucks.
Yep. Bad for baseball.
Throw your keyboard into a river ASAP.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38552
I would have never believed the Astros would win game 7 without Keuchel or Verlander pitching.

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 808 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group