It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bosio fired
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:59 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
You literally made the same comparison as Roseanne, which Rick found so offensive and hurtful.

Why won't you answer? How is literally the same comparison?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
WFR, since you're being an incredible vagina, would you like my employer's information so you can complain about who the fuck knows what?

Will that stop you running from thread to thread moaning like a goddamn pussy?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:02 am 

Awesome. You can brag about how you fought racism in your mom's group now over some unoaked Chardonnay.
Are you attempting to demean me as a man or are you demeaning the whole gender of women. Women are strong too.

If my wife were to join a group like that would you say that she is "abandoning her family" too?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
You literally made the same comparison as Roseanne, which Rick found so offensive and hurtful.

You are not being honest about this. Saying Maxine Waters is acting like monkey see monkey do is nearly the same as the Planet of the Apes, which you had to make sure everyone was sufficiently offended by.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
WFR, since you're being an incredible vagina, would you like my employer's information so you can complain about who the fuck knows what?

Talk about triggered and having a meltdown. I've actually stated that I am opposed to such behavior on multiple occasions. But if you can provide this information to racism cop Brick he will take care of the rest.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 am 

Kirkwood wrote:

Talk about triggered and having a meltdown. I've actually stated that I am opposed to such behavior on multiple occasions. But if you can provide this information to racism cop Brick he will take care of the rest.

Perfect, now take the pink pussy off your head and post like a normal person.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:11 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Awesome. You can brag about how you fought racism in your mom's group now over some unoaked Chardonnay.
Are you attempting to demean me as a man or are you demeaning the whole gender of women. Women are strong too.

If my wife were to join a group like that would you say that she is "abandoning her family" too?

I am clearly making fun of your selective Internet activism, and the wealthy liberal penchant for patting themselves on the back for being great people at cocktail parties.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

You are not being honest about this. Saying Maxine Waters is acting like monkey see monkey do is nearly the same as the Planet of the Apes, which you had to make sure everyone was sufficiently offended by.

Thank you. That's fair. Kirkwood shouldn't have said that.

Why did I have to work so hard for you to say it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I am clearly making fun of your selective Internet activism, and the wealthy liberal penchant for patting themselves on the back for being great people at cocktail parties.

That joke probably kills at your Klan rallies.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:27 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Because WaitingForRuffcorn making things up. He doesn't know what I said.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am 

Oh, so he wrong. That's why it is good to get an explanation from him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

So what were you saying when you said monkey see monkey do when discussing Maxine Waters.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

So what were you saying when you said monkey see monkey do when discussing Maxine Waters.

Find the post. The point was made about the Democratic party.

Your reading comprehension was off because you went JLN meltdown mode.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Oh look, more racial talk with WFR.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

You just never stop with misrepresenting what I said, but it's how your mind works. Only bad guys and good guys. And you are here to punish the bad guys by passive aggressively insulting them on a message board. I'm bad for saying it's not a good thing to encourage women or men for that matter to work 80 hours a week, but I am sure that you will let Kirkwood's sexist insults in this thread pass.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 am 

Jbi11s wrote:

Ready to start another thread to shame someone?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Jbi11s wrote:

Ready to start another thread to shame someone?

You must be new here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:39 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Find the post. The point was made about the Democratic party.

Your reading comprehension was off because you went JLN meltdown mode.

I read your post, and as I stated initially you would have to issue a retraction, beg for forgiveness and likely have to resign if you said the same thing if you were in a public position. And I am not saying this to shame you. I am saying this to show you how bad it's become. Well meaning people can misspeak, and they can find themselves at the other end of an Internet mob intent on ruining them.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

You just never stop with misrepresenting what I said, but it's how your mind works. Only bad guys and good guys. And you are here to punish the bad guys by passive aggressively insulting them on a message board. I'm bad for saying it's not a good thing to encourage women or men for that matter to work 80 hours a week, but I am sure that you will let Kirkwood's sexist insults in this thread pass.

Maybe next time don't insult someone who is open that he does a majority of the childcare in his family about being in a "moms club" and people will feel sorry for the pity party you are throwing about your stupid remark being "taken out of context" because you are adding in the "or men for that matter".

I'll be honest. I've been mostly trying to avoid you recently and yet you kept on mentioning this stupid thing with Kirkwood, which it sounds like you were wrong about anyways. It gets boring arguing with people with constant victim complexes. There is a good chance that if you just ignore me that I'll move on to discussions that are more interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:44 am 

I have tried to tell you guys several times.

Rube lite.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:53 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Maybe next time don't insult someone who is open that he does a majority of the childcare in his family about being in a "moms club" and people will feel sorry for the pity party you are throwing about your stupid remark being "taken out of context" because you are adding in the "or men for that matter".

I'll be honest. I've been mostly trying to avoid you recently and yet you kept on mentioning this stupid thing with Kirkwood, which it sounds like you were wrong about anyways. It gets boring arguing with people with constant victim complexes. There is a good chance that if you just ignore me that I'll move on to discussions that are more interesting.

You tried to avoid me by suggesting I was a racist in this thread when I made a comment about Bosio not apologizing. You did take my comments out of context. So quit with the bullshit.

I told you why I made that comment. If you feel insulted then you can examine your own victim and identity issues, but I am sure that you are a polite and well-intentioned person in real life. So I apologize if you are insulted.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 am 

RFDC wrote:

Rube lite.

You are just an idiot. Painfully stupid.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:59 am 

You tried to avoid me by suggesting I was a racist in this thread when I made a comment about Bosio not apologizing. You did take my comments out of context. So quit with the bullshit.
Another lie. I did not suggest you were racist. I did make fun of your illogical definition of racism though.

I told you why I made that comment. If you feel insulted then you can examine your own victim and identity issues, but I am sure that you are a polite and well-intentioned person in real life. So I apologize if you are insulted.
I don't feel insulted. I'm very happy and proud of how we do it even when having a situation that many people like you don't approve of.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am 

RFDC wrote:

Rube lite.

You are just an idiot. Painfully stupid.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:07 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Another lie. I did not suggest you were racist. I did make fun of your illogical definition of racism though.

I don't feel insulted. I'm very happy and proud of how we do it even when having a situation that many people like you don't approve of.

To augment your argument you then suggested I was in the Klan. (Queue: Now tell me where I called you a racist.)

I provided an actual definition that has logic. I base it on the standards of libel and slander- actual malice. The left has determined that an improperly disposed of banana peel is likely the plan of some racist. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -over-dis/

I don't care about your life situation. I simply disagree with the concept of the gender pay gap as presented as a political issue. I also disagree with the idea that gender is just a social structure.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:16 am 

The Klan joke was a response to your mom's club joke. I don't think you are in the Klan either!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:21 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
The Klan joke was a response to your mom's club joke. I don't think you are in the Klan either!

Things got too close to being personal. I apologize again. Buy you a beer at the Illini-Purdue tailgate if you go to that game.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:27 am 

Won't be going this year but sounds good!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Busy watching the kid ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:39 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Busy watching the kid ?

Attending an anti Trump rally.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next