It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Caller Bob wrote:
Jesus Christ you people would be the 1st ones on "The Trains".

you're the guy that got "shamed" into the vaccine, aren't you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
312player wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
You should probably get vaccinated before you worry about going to a Giants game. Even if it's not terribly important to you, it's still more important than going to a ballgame.

It seems like an oversight that the vaccine cards are 3''x2'' instead of the ISO credit card standard. That way, you could fit it into your wallet more easily.

Yeah, should be wallet sized and laminated.

Nah, shouldn't exist in the first place.

Well, it does. So why not do it right ? Id assume in 6 months you need it to get on a plane or certain restaurants\businesses.

It doesn't exist. Parties who stand to profit are trying to make it exist. That's the whole problem with this right from the jump. As I said, once you lockdown, you'll NEVER escape it. I'm just glad I'm an old man when they decided to ruin the world. I will soon be sitting on the porch of my double wide in Florida with a couple hound dogs at my feet and my shot gun across my lap. Molon Labe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
312player wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
You should probably get vaccinated before you worry about going to a Giants game. Even if it's not terribly important to you, it's still more important than going to a ballgame.

It seems like an oversight that the vaccine cards are 3''x2'' instead of the ISO credit card standard. That way, you could fit it into your wallet more easily.

Yeah, should be wallet sized and laminated.

Nah, shouldn't exist in the first place.

Well, it does. So why not do it right ? Id assume in 6 months you need it to get on a plane or certain restaurants\businesses.

It doesn't exist. Parties who stand to profit are trying to make it exist. That's the whole problem with this right from the jump. As I said, once you lockdown, you'll NEVER escape it. I'm just glad I'm an old man when they decided to ruin the world. I will soon be sitting on the porch of my double wide in Florida with a couple hound dogs at my feet and my shot gun across my lap. Molon Labe.

I'll be next door with my uncashable million dollar bitcoin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm just glad I'm an old man when they decided to ruin the world. I will soon be sitting on the porch of my double wide in Florida with a couple hound dogs at my feet and my shot gun across my lap. Molon Labe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:26 pm 

just stay home for two weeks. ok now just wear a mask for two weeks. ok now wear it for 9 months. ok now get the vaccine and we will let you resume your life how it used to be. thanks and fuck you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Jorr gets it.

Why don’t we just go full gestapo then? Ppl who get the vaccine have to wear a ‘V’ badge on their clothes while the one that don’t get spit on and discriminated against.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
IkeSouth wrote:
just stay home for two weeks. ok now just wear a mask for two weeks. ok now wear it for 9 months. ok now get the vaccine and we will let you resume your life how it used to be. thanks and fuck you.

except we can't do that either - VARIENTS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
man of few opinions wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

except we can't do that either - VARIENTS

I have a scary graph from Brazil that is 4 months old. It's going to turn your blood cold.