It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MLB Audio package
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
I enjoy listening to baseball on the radio, so I thought I'd try the MLB audio package. It's a steal for $19 per year. I can listen either on the computer or the iPhone app. You get every game with both the home and away radio broadcasts. It includes the post season as well.

So far my favorite broadcasts are...

Toronto, Ben Wagner. When he's there, he does it solo. He might be the only one doing games by himself. I really enjoy his style.

Detroit, Dan Dickerson and Jim Price. Very calm and understated. A great listen.

On the negative side....

Broadcasters with the fake announcer voice...especially former players. Dan Gladden of the Twins broadcast comes to mine. Immediate PTFB radio for me.

Post subject: Re: MLB Audio package
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:47 am 

The Oakland team is excellent in my opinion.

Jon Miller in San Fran hasn’t lost a step.

I generally don’t like a more high volume broadcast but Tom Hamilton is one of my favorites.

I posted a year ago and still believe that Melanie Newman who does O’s games is outstanding.

I don’t do MLB radio but probably listen to a couple hundred radio broadcasts on SiriusXM.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The audio archive goes well into postgame to hear ZZ's comedy act. And grandpa Ross' presser praising the troops after an ass whippin'. Ross claimed Suzuki was protecting the runner on 2 strikes or plate (he switched excuses mid-stream) swinging at the pitch over his head.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I use this all the time. Lately been listening to Cubs games while watching NBA playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Augie wrote:
I enjoy listening to baseball on the radio, so I thought I'd try the MLB audio package. It's a steal for $19 per year. I can listen either on the computer or the iPhone app. You get every game with both the home and away radio broadcasts. It includes the post season as well.

So far my favorite broadcasts are...

Toronto, Ben Wagner. When he's there, he does it solo. He might be the only one doing games by himself. I really enjoy his style.

Detroit, Dan Dickerson and Jim Price. Very calm and understated. A great listen.

On the negative side....

Broadcasters with the fake announcer voice...especially former players. Dan Gladden of the Twins broadcast comes to mine. Immediate PTFB radio for me.

Aren't there free apps for that? I guess that's why it's $19.