pizza_Place: Pequods
2 girls no Cup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:30 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I remember in 2011, Henrik said the Canucks actually won their series with the Blackhawks 5-2. Well, I did the math, and you still have zero Stanley Cups.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:51 pm 

My favorite Sedin memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VK10RMnUlA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
The last time the Canucks played a game without at least one Sedin in the lineup was April 9, 2000.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Canucks will win the Cup next year.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
The Sedin/Burrows/Torres/Luongo-era Canucks teams were among those I hated with the ferocity of 1000 suns. It was murder to watch the 2011 team fuck up their comeback in that series (Campoli, if you're reading this, fuck you).

The Sedins leaving is weird, but whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
committed indian throwing a hissyfit at the title of this thread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:35 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:

I'd tell McClure and Fels to go cut their dicks off, but I'm certain they already have.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Dewskie wrote:
The Sedin/Burrows/Torres/Luongo-era Canucks teams were among those I hated with the ferocity of 1000 suns. It was murder to watch the 2011 team fuck up their comeback in that series (Campoli, if you're reading this, fuck you).

I fucking hated those teams. Don't forget Bieksa and Kesler. Fucking douchebags. Luongo is a really good guy and one of my favorite NHL players.

I remember when they collapsed against Boston and then Miami did likewise later that same week back in 2011. It was a glorious week of hate-watching. I nearly pulled my bicep from fist-pumping when LA knocked them out in 2012. I have never hated a team as much as those Vancouver teams. Detroit always had my admiration except for Holmstrom and Kronwell. I hated those fucks but loved watching Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 pm 

DAC wrote:
Dewskie wrote:

I fucking hated those teams. Don't forget Bieksa and Kesler. Fucking douchebags. Luongo is a really good guy and one of my favorite NHL players.

I remember when they collapsed against Boston and then Miami did likewise later that same week back in 2011. It was a glorious week of hate-watching. I nearly pulled my bicep from fist-pumping when LA knocked them out in 2012. I have never hated a team as much as those Vancouver teams. Detroit always had my admiration except for Holmstrom and Kronwell. I hated those fucks but loved watching Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom.

Don't forget Raffi Torres was on those Canuck teams.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:18 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
DAC wrote:
Dewskie wrote:

Don't forget Raffi Torres was on those Canuck teams.

I mentioned Torres. He was a motherless fuckbag shitheel who was clearly dead set on ending careers early, and he did his job to annoyingly effective extent, especially considering the oft-crushed skulls of Toews, Seabrook, and even the immortal Hossa.

I was celebrating at my desk at work when Boston forced them to eat a plate of dogshit, and their pussy city began to riot - it was the storybook ending for a bitch-ass team that deserved nothing less than to be a national embarrassment on the highest stage the sport offers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
burrows....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I hated these queens and I hated that era of Canucks and their damn entitled whining.
Buncha..... pussies!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I'd tell McClure and Fels to go cut their dicks off, but I'm certain they already have.

:lol: :lol: Anytime they want to make an account or Stink finds his sack and logs in again to debate it outside his echo chamber , feel free .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Darkside wrote:
Buncha..... pussies!

:lol: :lol:

Dewskie wrote:
I was celebrating at my desk at work when Boston forced them to eat a plate of dogshit, and their pussy city began to riot - it was the storybook ending for a bitch-ass team that deserved nothing less than to be a national embarrassment on the highest stage the sport offers.

Love the vitriol!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Yeah.. that was a year of hate cheering. Not so much the sedins for me but the rest of that team. I actually like Marchand that series.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:37 pm 

DAC wrote:
Dewskie wrote:

Love the vitriol!

Happy to provide it. They like to posture as if they're the hockey/Canadian version of the Cubs (pre-Epstein), some charming hard-luck franchise with a cute look and these oh-so-hockey-crazed funs. I give a fuck.

They played with combinations of wimpy embellishment, dirty hits, and enough jerkoffs on the roster to nearly fill a McDonald's PlayPlace. They nearly blow a 3-0 series lead to a pretty pedestrian Blackhawks team that was barely interested in competing up until Bolland and Frolik decided to TryHard the team back into form. If it wasn't for Campoli sloppily spraying the contents of his ass in their own zone, it very well could've caused a larger riot in downtown Vancouver - ahead of schedule, anyway.

Instead the pieces of shit made off like bandits, celebrating like Christ had been reborn and playing "Chelsea Dagger" in a major fuck you move. The Blues were recently guilty of this too when they beat the hollow corpse of the Blackhawks and St. Louis' celebrations made neighbors wonder if area whites were celebrating Ferguson being converted into a Whole Foods/Banana Republic combo, where their custom Cardinals-ified grand wizard cloaks can be made guilt-free.

Anyway, Vancouver instead gets to face the Bruins of the time, which I don't really have a problem with except

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Yeah.. that was a year of hate cheering. Not so much the sedins for me but the rest of that team. I actually like Marchand that series.

...I fucking hate Marchand. I get that Bolland was essentially the same player (or at least Marchand is the lovechild of Bolland, Shaw, and Burish), but something about Marchand boils my piss with aplomb. Every time I look at Marchand I see an origin story where a rat is rooting through a Southie curbside garbage trough, picking bits of corn and dried vomit out from between piles of broken needles and wet junkie feces, when a vial of ooze is dropped onto him. Over some months, the mutagen eventually forms the hockey equivalent of a Krang disciple; a hunched abomination that lives primarily to pester and annoy the fuck out of opposing teams until some merciful God smites him from the mortal plane.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Dewskie wrote:
DAC wrote:
Dewskie wrote:

Love the vitriol!

Happy to provide it. They like to posture as if they're the hockey/Canadian version of the Cubs (pre-Epstein), some charming hard-luck franchise with a cute look and these oh-so-hockey-crazed funs. I give a fuck.

They played with combinations of wimpy embellishment, dirty hits, and enough jerkoffs on the roster to nearly fill a McDonald's PlayPlace. They nearly blow a 3-0 series lead to a pretty pedestrian Blackhawks team that was barely interested in competing up until Bolland and Frolik decided to TryHard the team back into form. If it wasn't for Campoli sloppily spraying the contents of his ass in their own zone, it very well could've caused a larger riot in downtown Vancouver - ahead of schedule, anyway.

Instead the pieces of shit made off like bandits, celebrating like Christ had been reborn and playing "Chelsea Dagger" in a major fuck you move. The Blues were recently guilty of this too when they beat the hollow corpse of the Blackhawks and St. Louis' celebrations made neighbors wonder if area whites were celebrating Ferguson being converted into a Whole Foods/Banana Republic combo, where their custom Cardinals-ified grand wizard cloaks can be made guilt-free.

Anyway, Vancouver instead gets to face the Bruins of the time, which I don't really have a problem with except

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

...I fucking hate Marchand. I get that Bolland was essentially the same player (or at least Marchand is the lovechild of Bolland, Shaw, and Burish), but something about Marchand boils my piss with aplomb. Every time I look at Marchand I see an origin story where a rat is rooting through a Southie curbside garbage trough, picking bits of corn and dried vomit out from between piles of broken needles and wet junkie feces, when a vial of ooze is dropped onto him. Over some months, the mutagen eventually forms the hockey equivalent of a Krang disciple; a hunched abomination that lives primarily to pester and annoy the fuck out of opposing teams until some merciful God smites him from the mortal plane.

Oh, I hate him but that series.. well, I made a deal with the devil and liked him.