It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
really :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:27 pm 

you bastard. i posted that literally 3 seconds before that goal. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:27 pm 

W_Z wrote:
you bastard. i posted that literally 3 seconds before that goal. :lol:

maybe your post brought them good luck?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 pm 

I did that last night, I was about to diss the hawks powerplay, and right before I pressed submit, they scored...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm 

the frustrating thing is that they were playing like this on friday and still lost. i hate saying they're winning cos they're on home ice but i mean...it's just hard to think anything else. even though it's irrational...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm 

I just saw a a phily fan hanging a stuffed penguin, I don't know why but that amused me, thumbs up to that guy...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:45 pm 

One comeback started...one about to begin in 15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:15 pm 

this is why I love the NHL playoffs, the bulls game is delayed until Thursday because the NBA shows every game on TV, which is cool, but it lengthens the rounds. Whereas the NHL usually plays three games a night, and only airs two, this makes for a much more consistent schedule. Some people get pissed because they can't see every game, but IMO I can go without seeing game 3 of Carolina and New Jersey (even though that's one of the better series this year). But as a fan I'm will to sacrifice a national game here and there because it makes it that the hawks usually play every other day, except for game 5 which will be on Saturday. I'd be willing to give up some Cleavland Detroit and Los angels Utah games if it meant that the bulls would play every other day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm 

flyers won a must win, but i still think they're going down in game 6. they just don't seem to have enough...

...then again...maybe they've put the pens on their heels, and if this goes game 7, would be EPIC.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Deep Dish: Giordano's
W_Z wrote:
flyers won a must win, but i still think they're going down in game 6. they just don't seem to have enough...

...then again...maybe they've put the pens on their heels, and if this goes game 7, would be EPIC.

One could make an argument that the Flyers have carried the play for the last three games, and that's with little to no contributions from their non-Mike Richards big guns. And do you know why I know that? Because NBC/VS forcefeeds the American people Sidney Crosby at any opportunity. No offense to your Flyers, Zack, but I'd like a change of pace every now and again. Getting to see what has been called the best goalie duel of the last decade between Marty Brodeur and Cam Ward in the NJ/Carolina series would have been nice.

http://www.TheCommittedIndian.com/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm 

Stinkfinger The Crow wrote:

One could make an argument that the Flyers have carried the play for the last three games, and that's with little to no contributions from their non-Mike Richards big guns. And do you know why I know that? Because NBC/VS forcefeeds the American people Sidney Crosby at any opportunity. No offense to your Flyers, Zack, but I'd like a change of pace every now and again. Getting to see what has been called the best goalie duel of the last decade between Marty Brodeur and Cam Ward in the NJ/Carolina series would have been nice.

hey i already know the outcome to this series, or the flyers' fate anyway. *I* don't necessarily need to see reruns...i'd rather see a good game than just a good player. and the flyers have done nothing to excite me at all.

the most fun i've had watching playoff hockey was at your pad last saturday with that crowd of people. though i missed a lot if it (i was talky talky) being in there for the end of it with you guys was electric.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm 

holy shit this game is so LOL...great fights. i don't care.

of course, flyers give up a goddamn goal after a masterful fight.

this is "blades of steel" and i'm lovin it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:24 pm 

W_Z wrote:
holy shit this game is so LOL...great fights. i don't care.

of course, flyers give up a goddamn goal after a masterful fight.

this is "blades of steel" and i'm lovin it.

+1

I love how Eddie was dead on with the fight analysis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm 

ok.

now.

fuck the fighting.

SHIT! :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm 

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:33 pm 

Anybody else watching this Anaheim San Jose game? this has been fantastic hockey, and its nice to wisniewski make such a great impact on Anaheim.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 am 

i'm sorry i couldn't hear you over philadelphia's fail...what were you saying?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:31 am 

W_Z wrote:
i'm sorry i couldn't hear you over philadelphia's fail...what were you saying?

Oh there there W_Z, I'm sure that someone will avenge your loss and slay the mighty Penguin...I don't don't know when, but it will happen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
crosscheck wrote:
Anybody else watching this Anaheim San Jose game? this has been fantastic hockey, and its nice to wisniewski make such a great impact on Anaheim.

Good game from what I watched. Surprised to see they came back last night as I fell asleep after the Hawks. At this point, do you prefer to see the Sharks win and play the Hawks or the Sharks lose and play the Canuck. Either one is a little scary.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 pm 

Puckhead wrote:
crosscheck wrote:

Good game from what I watched. Surprised to see they came back last night as I fell asleep after the Hawks. At this point, do you prefer to see the Sharks win and play the Hawks or the Sharks lose and play the Canuck. Either one is a little scary.

San Jose looks very beatable, and during the season the hawks played great at San Jose, so I wouldn't mind playing the sharks, but they'll screw it up some how and lose to Anaheim. And after watching Vancouver completely fuck up Saint Louis, I would love to face anyone but them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
The big game is tommorow for the DUcks, they lose that one and probably will not win a Game 7 at the Shark Tank. As for the other game 7's that we have set so far, I like the Hurricanes and the Rangers have played well, but I think the Capitals get it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm 

AHH!!! Fuck versus and fuck the NHL there is a great game 6 being played In San Jose that I can't fucking see because UFC or something like that is on instead :x :x :x This is why the NHL is on life-support, a great game and you can't fucking broadcast it!!!there are only two games on tonight...FIX THIS SHIT!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 pm 

crosscheck wrote:
AHH!!! Fuck versus and fuck the NHL there is a great game 6 being played In San Jose that I can't fucking see because UFC or something like that is on instead :x :x :x This is why the NHL is on life-support, a great game and you can't fucking broadcast it!!!there are only two games on tonight...FIX THIS SHIT!

Agreed. Though, if you have fast internet, checkout http://www.channelsurfing.net/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:24 pm 

Sorry, check this:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/team-teal-channel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 pm 

Puckhead wrote:

thanks Puckhead, it worked

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 pm 

And there is the official collapse of the Rangers. Gotta love Federov scoring the winning goal AND taking out Avery's leg there at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:20 pm 

Puckhead wrote:
And there is the official collapse of the Rangers. Gotta love Federov scoring the winning goal AND taking out Avery's leg there at the end.

Yeah, that was good stuff. I'm really looking forward to the capitals-penguins series, it should be very entertaining...If you listen very carefully you can hear garry bettman having an orgasm after finding out that ovechkin and crosby will be playing each other 7 times.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 am 

The knee on knee hit by Ovechkin on Gonchar last night. Check it out at about the 1 minute mark. Ill be curious if the league does anything. He clearly changed his direction and stuck out his knee, unless Im really missing something. Pretty bushleague from the best player in the league.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsIfl9HpPyI

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm 

Why wouldn't the NHL put the Washington-Pittsburgh game on tomorrow? They are playing back-to-back, and they changed cities, this is just stupid, and if you're going to put them on, why not on NBC? Who is going to casually put on versus on a Saturday night? The best series with the two greatest stars, and you're putting them on versus on a Saturday night...YOU FAILED NHL.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 pm 

crosscheck wrote:
Why wouldn't the NHL put the Washington-Pittsburgh game on tomorrow? They are playing back-to-back, and they changed cities, this is just stupid, and if you're going to put them on, why not on NBC? Who is going to casually put on versus on a Saturday night? The best series with the two greatest stars, and you're putting them on versus on a Saturday night...YOU FAILED NHL.

Agreed, especially with the game that I am watching right now. Ovechkin scores late in the third to tie and now OT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next