It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hockey Rape Compendium
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:19 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =821481613

And you laughed when I said hockey players can't live without rape.

Quote:
"Complainant was 17. ""By her own account, she drank four or five beers and a couple of harder drinks. Some time after 1 a.m., she claims, one of the Caps, Dino Ciccarelli, grabbed her arm and pulled her outside into a limousine. Three other players, Geoff Courtnall, Neil Sheehy and Scott Stevens, were inside. When the door closed, she says, they grabbed at her breasts and groin and forced her to perform sex acts on them. She pleaded with them several times, saying, ``Don`t do this to me. I don`t want you to do this.`` And once, she screamed.

A fifth player has told police that he opened the car door at one point but closed it again when he saw his partially clad teammates struggling with the girl.""

""The players denied that any forced sexual activity took place."""

Quote:
"Tibbetts was 17 at the time, living with his affluent family in Massachusetts. A 15yo girl got drunk at a party and passed out. She was taken behind a warehouse and sexually assaulted." "I'm not proud of what I did," Tibbetts said. "There hasn't been a day the past nine years when I haven't thought about it."
"""Tibbetts was charged with three counts of statutory rape -- the victim was alleged to have been raped three different ways.""

""The judge gave him a suspended sentence. Sixteen months later, he shot someone with a BB gun and wound up doing 39 months behind bars."" "

Quote:
gang sexual assault. [3] Complainant was 16yo.

Quote:
"Two of the players charged (and a 15-year-old boy) received oral sex from a 15yo girl in a dorm room.

The same thing happened the next day, but in the boys’ locker room.

And the next day after that, the two hockey players, joined by three teammates, again requested and received oral sex from the girl in the locker room." As part of the court deal they agreed to, the players had to say an apology. Here's his: “Every day I am sorry, so sorry, for what happened,” he said. “And every day I think of how hurt you must be and how upset your family must be. More than anything in the world I wish that I could turn back the clock. . . . All I can do at this point is truly and sincerely apologize for my actions and wish you happiness.”

"All five players were charged with statutory rape, but they cut a deal: trial would be delayed ""until May 2007, at which time the charges will be dismissed and their records cleared if they don’t get into any more trouble. The teenagers pleaded not guilty, but agreed to serve pretrial probation.""

In addition, they were ordered into counseling and to perform 100 hours of community service.

(The two 16yo players were tried as juveniles and unnamed, so they haven't been included on spreadsheet)
"

Quote:
Via webcam with teammate Brad Harding, he watched and saved video of Harding having consensual sex with his underage girlfriend (without her permission to record). He showed to teammates and some friends of the girl.

Quote:
"The babysitter Ribeiro employed (a recent high school grad) reported that he sexually assaulted her. She was too terrified to report it when it happened.
"

Quote:
"""The mother of a 13-year-old girl report[ed] her daughter had received inappropriate messages....The relationship between Minard and the teen started at a game in November 2013 when she tweeted Minard was getting in the way of her photos. Minard direct messaged her through the Portland Pirates Twitter account to apologize. Messages back and forth led to Minard asking for her cellphone number.""

""Text messages soon turned sexual, and the 13-year-old told police she sent suggestive and explicit photos of herself to Minard....""While on the team bus heading home from a game, Minard asked the 13-year-old if she wanted to see explicit pictures of him. She told police she replied yes, and Minard sent"" a picture of his penis.

""Minard tried twice, but was unsuccessful, to be alone with the 13-year-old, including one attempt to get her to a hotel. He texted with the teen's friend after the mother seized the phone. He tried to tell the friend how to delete texts, and later, immediately cooperated with police. ...'Mike said he knew what he did was wrong and that he got caught up in the excitement and fantasy of it all.'"""

It goes on like this. Count the underagers, and count the gang rapes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
We're you beat up, humiliates and picked on by hockey players as a kid/adult?

This is pathological.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:29 pm 

What's pathological is that someone had to go out and compile all the accusations and convictions of rape.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
What's pathological is that someone had to go out and compile all the accusations and convictions of rape.

Do some homework and if you're going as far back to when Ciccarelli played, look up all the rape allegations and divide by every player thats played in the league since Ciccarelli and come up with a %.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:38 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

What's the endgame here, seriously?
You're tilting at windmills.

You seem traumatized by the sport of hockey.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Do you think this is unique to hockey players? I don't think it is.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:55 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

The preference for unripe fruit seems far more widespread among hockey players than among athletes of any other sport. Have baseball players fucked 15-year-old girls? Probably. Is it a default assumption like it is in hockey? No.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:02 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

The preference for unripe fruit seems far more widespread among hockey players than among athletes of any other sport. Have baseball players fucked 15-year-old girls? Probably. Is it a default assumption like it is in hockey? No.

Did a hockey player fuck you with a hockey stick and shred our o-ring and that's why your prattle on about the evil spirit of hockey?

Or are you carrying on because a hot hockey stud didn't shred your o-ring?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Curious Hair wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

I have never had that default assumption.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I swear CH is Bernsie. Same angry miserable vibe...and a member of the tribe.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:25 pm 

Only part Jewish, not practicing, and I like hockey. But yes, I am miserable most of the time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i remember years ago when i started posting here i heard a CH = bernstein rumor. having gottne to "know" CH through reading his posts here for years i'm fairly sure he isn't bernstein..... and if he is, well kudos to you Dan (maybe he's the leader of "the tribe of dan" ? =) cuz you've put in some work concocting a pretty damn solid alias. not to mention that who knew that you were as into music as you are? either you've got a cool cousin/nephew/friend feeding you hip modern/rock info or you really downplay your downright spiegelesque musical knowledge on the air!

btw, skimming through CH's OP i noticed some of the quoted texts mentions a 15 year old charged along with the players regarding some oral sex marathon with a 14 year old chick or something. how cool does that 15 year old have to be in order to not just roll with NHL players, but also get to stick around when it's dicksucking time?

or maybe the 15 year old is the pimp/hookup for the NHL players? maybe one of em has a lilbro/cousin who knows this (literally?) pimpin 15 year old who holds down the 13/14 year old freshman girl scene with an iron fist, so when these NHL players wanna get some fresh 'tang they just holla at the world's coolest 15 year old kid and he makes some calls and within a cpl hours it's milkshakes and 14 year old blowjobs for all?

so yeah either that 15yr old boy charged with the NHL players is cool as shit to roll with NHL players during yahatime! or he's gotta be the hookup, unless NHL players just happen to organically know a bunch of 14 year old chicks and when it's time to get some they call up the world's coolest 15 year old to come over and wet the worm with the guys? what do you think CH?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:30 pm 

Bizarre fascination

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:36 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

No way.If they are high school age or if the girls are hanging out with older guys stuff will happen. There are lots of great guys in the world and lots of not so great guys in the world. Lots of times booze is involved.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Spaulding wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

No way.If they are high school age or if the girls are hanging out with older guys stuff will happen. There are lots of great guys in the world and lots of not so great guys in the world. Lots of times booze is involved.

CH do you see how someone might look at this and question you being the guy fighting for the female genders side of things, against a female here? Maybe you have taken the issue a little over board?

I will say that my mother, sisters, female friends and every ex GF (well most) would critique your constant criticism of me as a Misogynyst would be well off base and combined with this thread as example, there might be some deep rooted issues you may need to attend to yourself before you start claiming to know so much about hockey players hooking up with underage females.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:20 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You sound like a Mark Chmura apologist.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 am 

Douchebag wrote:
You sound like a Mark Chmura apologist.

I'm not apologizing for anybody. Some guys are real dirt bags and they don't care how they get it. It's not unique to hockey players.

bigfan wrote:
CH do you see how someone might look at this and question you being the guy fighting for the female genders side of things, against a female here? Maybe you have taken the issue a little over board?

I will say that my mother, sisters, female friends and every ex GF (well most) would critique your constant criticism of me as a Misogynyst would be well off base and combined with this thread as example, there might be some deep rooted issue is you may need to attend to yourself before you start claiming to know so much about hockey players hooking up with underage females.

Why does ch think you are a misogynist?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Because I dislike gold diggers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 am 
Never thought I would see a Billy Tibbetts reference on this site.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:15 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Only part Jewish, not practicing, and I like hockey. But yes, I am miserable most of the time.

if it's your mother that's jewish, you're jewish. or so the saying goes.

maybe it's because all these guys are surrounded by 14-15 year old professional tennis players (in eastern european countries), and their 2 cent brains think "professsional = legal".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:24 am 

This was posted on Deadspin, by the way. Certainly not my own legwork, and I take issue with including stuff like "Rocco Grimaldi told girls to cover up on Twitter" next to "six unknown junior players gang-raped a 15-year-old girl."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:44 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Because I dislike gold diggers.

Bigfan + Kanye = Match!

Honestly I feel for you here. Hope it all works out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Maybe Tim Graham will get this one right.

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleR ... n-20151227

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Maybe Tim Graham will get this one right.

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleR ... n-20151227

Pretty cool when you can just boiler plate all your old articles. Heck, he doesn't even need to make that many changes to the originals, just change the first name from Pat to Evander.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Cops impounded Evander's car.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Evander is staying in a brand new Marriott right near the rink. There have to be cameras all over the place.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:35 pm 

Oh, HarborCenter? The team owns that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Did WWF Kane rape Katie Vick's corpse in Buffalo? Might have to look into that.