It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm 

Hope ESPN2 shows the pre-match handshake. Suarez claims he will shake Evra's hand. Goddamn Liverpool needs this win bad. Can't see it happening. Guess I'll just watch that 2009 4-1 asswhipping they gave United at OT on Youtube. Dossena chipped Van der Sar for the 4th goal. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 am 

pizza_Place: ALL
OK,

I will accept that Suarez is a racist pud.

But, how is it that an Italian, with the best winning percentage in the glorious history of the 3 Lions, gets canned and people like Rio Ferdinand, who refused to shake hands with Suarez tweets "we need an englishman as coach" are the heroes.

DUH, pot meet kettle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Zizou wrote:
Liverpool is taking a beating over the Suarez fiasco from a PR perspective. LFC fans adopt usual victim mentality and think entire universe is out to get them.

And from what I've seen from RAWK and other places, yesterday is just throwing more rubber on the PR tire fire. It's too bad because while Suarez is a gigantic tool, Evra was a much bigger twat than Suarez was during the game and SAF of course blew it out of proportion. While Suarez' racism trumps Evra's torpedoing of France's World Cup team, if they both collided and blew each others ACLs out (seemed Evra was trying for that) we'd all have been better off. Still the non-handshake and Daglish's weak response will assure it doesn't go away to the detriment of their season and obviously Suarez is gone this summer.

Speaking of detriment, damn you Palace for teasing me and now being squarely in the bin. Oh well, you won't be relegated, probably.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 pm 

Appears someone got to Kenny and Suarez and they apologized, sort of.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 pm 

I actually agree with Fergie in his condemnation of Suarez as a "disgrace." Evra is a little a bitch as well whooping it up like it was his testimonial match after they won yesterday. Dalglish is a clown and I'm glad someone told the golden figurehead to apologize. LFC fans have to be the most myopic and delusional morons I've come across in fandom and that includes Bears fans. A large portion of the Liverpool fans seem to think Evra was the one to fake out Suarez in an attempt to make it appear Suarez refused the handshake when in fact it was Evra. They have still photographs of the incident like it was the fucking Warren Commission. I wish we could all move on from this incident and start talking about all the high-priced talent on the team that sucks. I'm looking at you Andy Carroll. And Stewart Downing. And Jordan Henderson. And Charlie Adam. And Jose Enrique. You fuckers are making me pine for Paul Konchesky and Joe Fucking Cole!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am 

Booed them off the pitch at Stamford Bridge today. Chelsea managed to salvage the draw. AVB sack watch resuming. At DEFCON-4.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
The Napoli match on Tuesday is the key. I think Roman has to sack him if Chelsea's gets a bad result. Only problem is that the guy that might have replaced him (Guus Hiddink) took a job with a club in Russia.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am 

HTF does Wenger still have a job?

Pictures?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm 

WarriorDon wrote:

Pictures?

7 years without a trophy. Now the delusional sap is stating that getting 4th place in the league is their "trophy." When's the last time Arsenal ever did a thing? 2006 European Cup final? Before that it was probably the unbeaten in the league team. 2003?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm 

Zizou wrote:
WarriorDon wrote:

Pictures?

7 years without a trophy. Now the delusional sap is stating that getting 4th place in the league is their "trophy." When's the last time Arsenal ever did a thing? 2006 European Cup final? Before that it was probably the unbeaten in the league team. 2003?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm 

I'm sure Zizou and WarriorDon will love this...The London Daily Mail is repprting that if AVB gets the sack at Stamford Bridge that Ex-Liverpool manager Rafa Benitiz could be a possible replacement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elsea.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 am 

I would like to be able to analyze if his system would work with the personnel he would have at his disposal.

But, the only word I have for his system is.......

Pedestrian.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm 

kissrules73 wrote:
I'm sure Zizou and WarriorDon will love this...The London Daily Mail is repprting that if AVB gets the sack at Stamford Bridge that Ex-Liverpool manager Rafa Benitiz could be a possible replacement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elsea.html

If this happens...oh man. :lol:

Might be crazy enough to occur since Benitez is a good European manager and Roman wants that Champions League. But really it's fuck all likely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:32 pm 

Not sure how true this is...Looks more and more like Chelsea's will have a new manager at some point.

http://m.givemefootball.com/view.aspx?e ... nt-certain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 pm 

Looks like a couple of Premier League players are joining teams in Russia. Andri Arshivan is heading to Zenit St. Petersburg and Blackburn's Christopher Samba is joing Guus Hiddink in Russia. Didn't know Hiddink has Eto'o and Roberto Carlos to choose from. I'm sure W_Z drove Samba to the airport.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... -russia.do

BTW, Not exactly a shock, but Fernando Torres has been dropped from playing for Spain. I'm sure AVB will be trottg him out Saturday against Bolton.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 pm 

I hope the boys stopped by The Emirates on their way out of town to show Arsene what a trophy looks like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 pm 

WarriorDon wrote:
I hope the boys stopped by The Emirates on their way out of town to show Arsene what a trophy looks like.

Why does it have to be so fucking hard? Cardiff didn't do a thing I would call surprising or difficult. I thought Suarez played like crap. Carroll looked slow and spent more time bitching about alleged fouls than making any decent runs into the box. Henderson bad. Probably the worst of the Dalglish signings. Kuyt should have started. Him, Bellamy, and Gerrard sometimes look like the only guys trying to do anything offensively. Downing looked decent but his crosses are often mistimed. And Charlie Adam. Where do I start? More abysmal fouls and long passes up the pitch that went nowhere. Plus, the mope sent his penalty sailing over the net, into the stands, and down the fucking Thames River. Silverware is nice. I'm enjoying it despite my bitching. It does show how far the club has fallen that a Carling Cup is the only thing they've won in the last 6 years. Also, we're stuck with Dalglish now. I don't have anything against the guy personally but him winning a trophy in his return as manager just fuels all those maudlin scouse siege mentality types that think Ferguson runs the FA and media and always bring up the tragedy of Hillsborough but never want to talk about Heysel.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am 

Bro,

It looks like you read my mind. When Kuyt scored the goal I yelled trowards my wife:

"i bet Carroll didn't see it because he was too busy sucking Kenny's dick"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 pm 

Charlie Adam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 am 

Don't know if you saw this article by Nick Webster. It pretty much sums up our beliefs.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/engl ... kes-022612

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 pm 

More problems at Pompey...Migh not be able finish the season.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... -season.do

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am 

Pretty much sums up today's Liverpool match.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 am 

In the immortal words of Mr. Piersall:

bad, bad, bad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 am 

Well, it's happened...Chelsea has sacked manager Andre Vilas-Boas. Boas was at the club for nine months.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNew ... 44,00.html

Dimatteo's first match in charge will be Chelsea's 5th round FA Cup replay against Birmingham and is the ninth manager hired by Chelsea since Roman Abramovich took over.

I'm curious to see who the Blues will be able to hire if they don't qualify for next season's Champions Leagur.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm 

kissrules73 wrote:
Well, it's happened...Chelsea has sacked manager Andre Vilas-Boas. Boas was at the club for nine months.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNew ... 44,00.html

Dimatteo's first match in charge will be Chelsea's 5th round FA Cup replay against Birmingham and is the ninth manager hired by Chelsea since Roman Abramovich took over.

I'm curious to see who the Blues will be able to hire if they don't qualify for next season's Champions Leagur.

Think of the amounts of money involved here. They paid like 13 mill pounds to buy out AVB at Porto, 15 mill to pay off Don Eyebrow, and AVB's remaining contract for 3 years at Chelsea is worth 13 mill pounds. 41 million pounds converts to about $66 million dollars. You have shit like this going on at Chelsea and there's clubs like Portsmouth, who won the FA Cup a few years ago, who actually may not be able to play all their fixtures this season due to their debts.

I read on ESPN Roman wants Pep Guardiola this summer. A guy like that would never take the Chelsea job. Only a fucking mope like Benitez would be desperate enough.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 am 

Damn you Zizou,

I was just starting to get that name out of my memory!

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm 

ok...maybe blackburn WILL stay in the EPL...?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm 

I wonder if "The Special One" would come to Anfield?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 pm 

Look at the Arsene Wenger, defying the laws of the universe, only 1 pt behind Spurs. One choke artist chasing another. And fuck you City. You're bottling it, too. Can't you do the world of soccer a favor and prevent United from winning again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next