It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:47 pm 

Man, that was some dire football from Holland and Argentina. I figured that shit for penalties about 20 minutes in. Germany will obviously be the favorite to win on Sunday. I'm sure it will be a cautious and probing match at first. If Argentina turtles up and plays for the counter I think Germany will break them down eventually. Argentina is coming off of a 120 minute game with a day less rest than Germany. Germany has the better players overall but the Argentine defense has been impressive. Still, thinking 2-0 to Germany.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Sunday we are going to see Germany triumphant once again. deutschland über alles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be at a local German Beerhall watching and celebrating the rise of the master race

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Did Argentina win?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
boy it's a nice day to be a fan of the mannschaft wearing the jersey of someone who started all the games for a world cup winning side! i raise my tallboy high life to you and yours in the spirit of the invisible observer, the sorcerer's apprentice (go look it up. ronaldo sonned him by calling him that) the bug eyed slug who's that lazerus looking motherfucker over there himself mesut freaking ozil!

mesut might not be many things in his life, but in the year of our lord 2014 he has the requisite calhones to shave one of those early 90s black/hiphop fade lines into the side of his head as if he were even so much as by accidental association down with said subculture.... so when he's out on the pitch marooned on a wing pissed and bitter and not sure of himself trying to make every touch of the ball a world class highlight film endeavor.... and often failing miserably, well god bless you mesut ozil because it's like that song at the end of the jackass movie said sometimes you've just gotta be a little bit stupid.... a little bit stupid enough to believe that your next world class supertouch could be the game deciding play, so next time out there for der mannschaft when they FINALLY decide to pass you to ball after forgetting you exist for another 5-10mins, go ahead mesut, make that next touch world class.

you might be a world class football cocktease, granted, but you're a world class football cocktease at *MY* club, FC Real Barcelona B, aka the royal fucking arsensal so COYG and all that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
oh and b4 any of you americans here go on thinking the world cup isnt a big deal..... welp, just think about the plight of this kid. daddy won 2x his life savings today >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRValgHDvxE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 pm 

The German machine was tough to stop, they are deserving champions. They were the best team, had contributions from everyone. The goal and the assist today both came from susbstitutes.

In other news Fred announced he retired from international football today....there may be a few more Brazilians who need to follow his lead.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 am 

zee germans were all over argentina all match, so i wasn't surprised they finally got one in the end. for some reason i didn't see this going to penalties. had to listen to the goal on the radio as was in the car for extra time but still cool to hear they won. definitely were the better squad.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
http://screamer.deadspin.com/hey-check- ... 1604597706

:/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11