It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Eternal Arsenal Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
just imagine the look on Hub's face when he asks where you coached your football and you say LONDON. NORTH LONDON.

only thing left to do is officially bless this new columbian endeavour to discover atlantis (AND ALL CHALLENGERS SHALL BE DESTROYED!!! ASK RONNIE GARVIN!!!)

now let the banter era truly begin!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:44 pm 

welp since nobody is seemingly into fun adventure and saving the world from the evil asswipe machine gun kelly, i will bare my soul to you guys and offer you visual evidence of my mental illness, perfect drug addiction, and all kinds of stuff thats gonna make you want to nail me to a burning cross atop trump tower cuz YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT I HAD A BOOTLEG MAGA HAT. seriously brand loyalty anyone? america? seriously all the REAL brits low key want a bigass piece of land out here but when the dumbasses come over like BLUD BLUD BLUD in some red-ass fucking uniform who do you think evolved the british shortcomings into GUERILLA WARFARE? seriously go look up the revolutionary war history and find out who was IN THE TREES OF LIFE for the american cause... me? i'm cool just being in the vents of life for joey belle when someone tried to prove he was a cheater even tho its goddamn white sox baseball like IF YOU AINT CHEATING YOU AINT TRYING cuz i'm sp fucking quixotic if barry fk'n bonds (a man who was strangely immune to ron kittle's unique brand of just/ice) doesnt get in the hall of fame imma make a BARRY BONDS HALL OF FAME for the steroid people whose stories arent told like HOLY SHIT DUDE BRADY ANDERSON? YOU WANNA BE IN A HALL OF FAME? BRET BOONE? seriously people are so fucking lame they wanna hate on people who RISKED THEIR FUCKING LIVES HEALTH AND FUTURE/S/ TO PUT ON A SHOW THAT MADE YOU SAY OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!

so when this happens you tell that lil 10ant looking motherfucker YES INDEEDY I NEED TO WRITE GRAFFITI ON THE FOOTSTEPS OF MT OLYMPUS SO I''LL MAKE MINE THE BLUEMAGIC AND IF YOU'RE LUCKY I'LL TELL YOU MY DEEPEST DANKEST AUTOMOBILE FANTASY ON THE ROAD TO 500 MMMK?!!??!

and btw remember the sinicalypse diss track page? i decided the one actual sinicalypse diss traack was not up to snuff (and i'm never up for snuff. ask around town with your glock strapped down. i dont go to craptown no more only downtown like theres a good song for that) so i decided to step up and sit down and park rosa's pizza PENN STATION REPRESENT in the back of a suburban ass bus (if there was a bus of ass would you be on it? damn right /arse/ medsbro died for your lulz) but uhh... i digress. i decided i'm the only motherfucker bad enough to battle myself so i did it from my lofty perfect future.... but when the past strikes back? oh shit. guess what day of the week that show is on. good luck finding the treacherous three 69th retirement tour to put ministry to shame!!!

so many references i could send you but sometimes i just shut up and take direction like 2022: what the fuck is going on?

and btw for anyone wondered GODDAMN FUCKING DOLE QUEUE SCOUSER LIVERPOOL CAUGHT COVID AND DELAYED THE ARSENAL GAME FOR A WEEK. we should declare today to be an arsenal holiday cuz i think liverpool is legit getting scared of us like i think some quixotic asshole tried getting bukayo saka to listen to better 2pac and now... well.... virgil... you're a van dijk for a reason and never forget 0 ARSENAL DEFENSE TALES OF LEGEND AND LORE FOR YOU CUZ YOU LACK THE CALHONES TO BE A TRUE ARSENAL PRODIGY LIKE #SALIBA AND #GUENDOUZI.... come home multicultural men. if art/eta is still hating we'll teach him a lesson about being surplus to requirements... unless arteta wants do do what s/he does best.... casually trot into frame in the closing seconds of an opposing goal replay.... but what do i know about the goddamn cannon? i only watch and simulate like the world fucking champion shit talking savant that i only was when i had a horrible drug problem..... i had no problem. think junkies are bad? try being uncle jerry garcia and find out the good ol fashioned god fearing world will only be grateful when you're dead.

but yeah... again this is because i only dont have a hobby a girlfriend or anywhere to go. there are so many things that can shut me up.... but i think i did pretty good on balance / human language / vinyl so ummm.... anyone else have fun football related thoughts? or is this truly the cold barren hell that i know it is?

dare to be stupid. dare to be arsenal. we're sufficiently less royal than the kansas city masterpiece that was opening day 2016.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:51 pm 

and remember arsenal fans.... we can't do it without you!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Arteta is a genius now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Arteta is a genius now.

Yep

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:28 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Arteta is a genius now.

Yep

so eas telling xhaka to get sebt off part od his plan?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:48 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Arteta is a genius now.

Yep

so eas telling xhaka to get sebt off part od his plan?

Yup

Lull Liverpool into a false sense of security and play for the draw.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:19 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Yup

Lull Liverpool into a false sense of security and play for the draw.

look at the best part, xhaka is banned for the next leg and champjonship. the XI grts better immediately with sambi lokonga out there. get coquelin (the last proper #34/DM we had) to get in there and coach up lokonga on how to be steel in the midfield. get wilshere in there to coach up players on how to have that spongey soft first touch and lightning quick first step into dangerous positions ike he had in nov-dec 2013. bring in a merc like ronaldo and pry that some other big ticket guy decides to not KEEP IT REAL and instead get DOWN WITH THE CANNON if you know what im saying.

and for the love of god if you can get kloppo or someone miderately hipsterish on that level, do it. art/eta has you asking WHEN?!?!?! all the time and i'm sick of waiting =[

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:03 am 

fucking goddamn motherfucking liverpool fucked us up the stupid fucking ass FUCK now all we can do is pray that perfect hair shitheada aka ART/ETA-WHEN?!?!?! can somehow trip stumble and get us to fall into 4th place (like how eminem's bitch got on that dude's dick in "guilty conscience") and then the board still has the volition to shitcan his ass if, say, we can go up to jurgen klopp and be like "hey jurgen have you ever wanted to fire a cannon.... in london?"

btw did you guys ever hear my arsenal song from 2018 ???? this song perfectly encapsulates the general malaise that is the arsenal experience. it should be played after games instead of stupid dumbass motherfucking sweet caroline... STOP TRYING TO BE BOSTON YA CNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

and ummm... fuck i need to get photoshop on here so i can start producing OC... otherwise if i can master crypto and get a 4chan pass imma ditch all y'all lame asses for the one true /arse/ thread cuz comeon people... this is the football club that is the one true religion of the universe! lord bendtner and shit! arriba arriba ANDELEEEEE!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:54 pm 

for anyone who wants to blow kroenke like he did something for the rams... hey now! #NevarForget

MEANWHILE IN REALITY...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: giordano
sinicalypse wrote:
fucking goddamn motherfucking liverpool fucked us up the stupid fucking ass FUCK now all we can do is pray that perfect hair shitheada aka ART/ETA-WHEN?!?!?! can somehow trip stumble and get us to fall into 4th place (like how eminem's bitch got on that dude's dick in "guilty conscience") and then the board still has the volition to shitcan his ass if, say, we can go up to jurgen klopp and be like "hey jurgen have you ever wanted to fire a cannon.... in london?"

btw did you guys ever hear my arsenal song from 2018 ???? this song perfectly encapsulates the general malaise that is the arsenal experience. it should be played after games instead of stupid dumbass motherfucking sweet caroline... STOP TRYING TO BE BOSTON YA CNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

and ummm... fuck i need to get photoshop on here so i can start producing OC... otherwise if i can master crypto and get a 4chan pass imma ditch all y'all lame asses for the one true /arse/ thread cuz comeon people... this is the football club that is the one true religion of the universe! lord bendtner and shit! arriba arriba ANDELEEEEE!!!!

-----

well this post may have changed after last weekend. shame cant play man city in this kind of form

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:32 am 

sini dies and Arsenal gets good again...how ironic.

I do miss his rambling messages on Facebook about our shared interest in this team.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Going to be tough unless someone breaks Nerdling Haaland's legs. Maybe Vieira can skip a Crystal Palace match to suit up and erase him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:15 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Remember when the ghost of Walter Payton blocked a field goal? That, but it's a ref missing a big call because someone was telling him about Aceyalone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:48 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Remember when the ghost of Walter Payton blocked a field goal? That, but it's a ref missing a big call because someone was telling him about Aceyalone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Top of the league going into the World Cup break if they win next week. COYG!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I'd love to be at a pub in Nottingham right now.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 7:09 am 

Ron Wolfley wrote:
I'd love to be at a pub in Nottingham right now.

my boy was in some london pub watching the game. He doesn't pay attention to soccer but was there for the atmosphere. He said the locals were not happy.

If I'm getting a london team premiere league jersey, which one's the best looking one, taking into consideration that darker colors are better for us full figured non birthing people.