It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
WHAT.A.FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Great to see Chelsea add another trophy to the award cabinet. Nice to see Rafa Benetiz end his Chelaea career winning some silverware.

Here is a couple of tidbits I found out. Nuggets. If you will.

- Do you realize for as much stick that Fernando Torres gets (some rightfully so. Torres holds the distinction of being on teams that have claimed 2 Euro championships, a World Cup, Champions League and now the Europa League.

- With Youssi Benayoun on the bench. He is the 24th ex-Arsanal
player to win a tiitle since leaving. Arsenal,

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 am 

Now, it looks like Chelsea will be firing another manager after he wins another European trophy for the club. And I heard John Terry came out in full kit to celebrate the win just like last year at the CL final. What a dipshit. First he costs Chelsea the Champions League in 2008 when he missed the penalty, then is suspended last year when they won it, and this year he was injured for the Europa League final. Captain, leader, legend, indeed. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:53 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
just think, after a week or so when the german side is declared the new champions of europe all chelsea massive have to do is change ONE FK'N LETTER of their "champions of europe" song to end up with "champions of europa" --- and OMFG isn't there some sort of a SUPERCUP or something where the europa winner plays the CL winner, and then they get to play the CONMEBOL champ, or is it the CONCACAF champ, or is that a mini little tournament that goes up til december? i forget. either way, ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE CHAMPION OF EUROPA, ALL HEAL CHELSEA!!!!

in honor of this momentus occasion i reckon that at least one week of CHELSEA LATELY on E! will be hosted by fernando zorres only to remove his mask and reveal that he's really chelsea hander in disguise, who unzips her chelsea handler suit to reveal the ~55 year old women who lurks in that ~37 year old (lol) body.

regardless, nice win for the blues and they held in there when benfica should have marched out early in the first half and done some damage. once the special one comes back and they get anyone from falcao (anyone read that wonderful article on reddit about why falcao is basically stuck going to monaco?) to the guy that all of us entropy fans wanna see don the blue kits, wazza rppney(sic), well then, GAME ON EPL, GAME ON.

i'm going to miss ian and macca next year, that really bums me out... c'est la vie, PSG.

speaking of, shit, isn't david beckham only a merecenary there til the end of this season, or does he have 1yr remaining on his world tour with the archetype that gave us good ol coleen? oh man coleen's gonna WUVVVVV wondon.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Zizou wrote:
Now, it looks like Chelsea will be firing another manager after he wins another European trophy for the club. And I heard John Terry came out in full kit to celebrate the win just like last year at the CL final. What a dipshit. First he costs Chelsea the Champions League in 2008 when he missed the penalty, then is suspended last year when they won it, and this year he was injured for the Europa League final. Captain, leader, legend, indeed. :lol:

Brave English Lion John Terry. At least didn't miss it because of a racism suspension. Hope he fucks off to Galatasary this summer.