It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Post them if you know them. I will start with a manager carousel

Supposedly, Jose Mourinho has left Real Madrid and is headed back to Chelsea. Former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is heading to Real Madrid and another former Blues boss (as of today) Rafa Benitez is going to take Don Carlo Ancelotti's job at PSG

We'll see

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 pm 

It's official, Jose Mourhino and Real Madrid will part company at the end of the season. Is a return to Stamford Bridge next for "The Special One"

Also, Athletico Madrid have told Falcao that he can leave in the summer. Heard that Monoco may be his next destination but Chelsea and Man City haven't been ruled out.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm 

Where's Monaco getting all this money? Russkie billionaire or Arab sheikh? They're supposedly paying Porto 60 million pounds for Moutinho and Rodriguez.

Andy Carroll is finally going off of Liverpool's books. West Ham is to pay 15 million for him, leaving Liverpool with a 20 mill pound net loss on the original transfer.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:19 am 

Looks like Liverpool manager Brenden Rodgers has his first signing of the summer. The team has agreed to terms with soon-to-be Manchester City free agent Kolo Toure, who will be out of contract on July 1 and will go to Anfield on a free transfer.
Thoughts on the move from our two Liverpool supporters.

http://sulia.com/channel/liverpool-fc/f ... ce=twitter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
so isn't neymar to barca all but official now?

i'm still LOLing at that PK he skied from taht brazil friendly vs.... colombia? holy shit that was awesomely fun football.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Monaco is Russian Billionaire. Figure there's already a sheik in League 1 so you don't want the competition. Dude's 23 year old daughter has an 88 million dollar apartment in NYC. 88 Million dollars.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 am 

Neymar to Barca is official. I'm not buying the hype with this kid yet. He hasn't done much with the Brazil squad. If I was Barca I'd think about shoring up the back line before getting more scoring. But I guess they wanted to beat Madrid to this kid.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 am 

Well..The worst kept secret in the Premier League is now official. Chelsea have appointed Jose Mourinho as the new manager.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/a ... -appointed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm 

But can you really and truly go home again? Bon Jovi thought he could. But can Jose? How long before he and Roman have another cat fight?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 am 

Fabregas to Man Utd or maybe back to Arsenal. Man U need a guy like this.

Suarez to everywhere. Please sell this fuckhead. But not for only 35 million pounds. Have to be around 50. Then they can buy a good CB and another goal scorer with the money.

Rooney to Chelsea? Moyes says he's a backup to Van Persie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Fabregas to Man Utd or maybe back to Arsenal. Man U need a guy like this.

Suarez to everywhere. Please sell this fuckhead. But not for only 35 million pounds. Have to be around 50. Then they can buy a good CB and another goal scorer with the money.

Rooney to Chelsea? Moyes says he's a backup to Van Persie.

I can't see ManYoo selling Rooney to a team in England. Not sure about France with Falcao at Monoco and Cavani at PSG. Madrid or Barca maybe.

Even heard Suarez to Chelsea.

Speaking of Suarez, found this commerical he is in. It's in Spanish but still pretty funny. Should of had him bite the arm of one of his co-workers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPn2np3Y0zU&sns=em

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Barcelona coach quits due to health issues.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 pm 

Spurs want 100 millions pounds for Bale from Madrid. Unreal. And they want some top young prospect in return.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Spurs want 100 millions pounds for Bale from Madrid. Unreal. And they want some top young prospect in return.

Theo could get it done.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 pm 

Clint Dempsey to quit Spurs for a move to Seattle to play for the Sounders? Hmmmm

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013 ... unders-fc/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am 

Rooney wants out at Man U. RVP made him surplus to requirements. They could just play Kagawa behind RVP and I think Rooney wants to be a center forward. Mourinho wants him at Chelsea. He's in his late 20s now and this will be his last big contract. I'd be pissed if I was a Utd fan and they sold a top player to a rival. Moyes hasn't done much in the transfer market and the deadline is coming.

Dempsey moving back to MLS was a bit of surprise. He didn't do much at Spurs but I thought the guy's dream was to play in the Champions League. He may have got there within the next couple of seasons at Spurs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 pm 

Maybe he meant the CONCACAF Champions League.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm 

Well, lads, the muppetry is over. Arsenal made the big swoop for Ozil. United just...wow. Shit like that never would have happened under SAF. Liverpool signed some dudes but more importantly they are top of the table, for however briefly that may be. I'm enjoying it. Any win over Man U is nice.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:36 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Well, lads, the muppetry is over. Arsenal made the big swoop for Ozil. United just...wow. Shit like that never would have happened under SAF. Liverpool signed some dudes but more importantly they are top of the table, for however briefly that may be. I'm enjoying it. Any win over Man U is nice.

yeap, it's nigh time for everyone to bow down and acknowledge their scouse overlords because fenway sports group east and co is going to steamroll to the title this year. mourinho might try his headgames with "the pool", granted, but little does he know that a world of hurt is awaiting him in convenient brendan rodgers format. this guy is a fucking legend.

need i say any more? LEDGE.

but yeah, seeing as they've already beaten one of the top6.... in theory they only need to get to ~75pts to get the champions league slot that they've been fated to take from arsenal since we hit this point in the scouse boom/bust cycle...

as you can see, right now we're roughly at the apex of the scouse boom cycle..... so check back during the holidays and see if we're plummeting into "next year is ours" territory.... we should be right on schedule.

oh yeah, my team (arsenal) also got mesut ozil. wtf is arsene doing? RAWK massive have enlightened me to the fact that we've basically got another more athletic santi cazorla who's worse at finishing.... clearly he's no match for the likes of iago aspas and coutinho, and did anyone notice bitey mcfuckyourrace score a brace for uruguay yesterday?

the writing's on the wall..... united is still united, but having MOYES for 6 (SIX) years means there's still hope..... city is a mercenary team that might take a minute to gel, and i give it a ~10-15% chance that chelsea isn't as out in front of the rest of the ~top6 pack as people realize so unless mourinho Himself can ensure those 10-15pts that SAF was always good for with united, welp, it could be very interesting...... very interesting indeed......

that is, of course, if olivier giroud stays healthy and gets ~20/+ league goals and learns how to score outside of london in the champions league. dortmund, napoli, and marsielle...... some say it's the group of death?

ah well, if the german core of arsenal isn't trying to tap up anyone from dortmund then they're not trying. where's lewandowski when you need him?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 pm 

also, these international breaks suck. especially right after the x-fer window when your team (arsenal) didn't go out and get a warm body to be the "backup striker" behind giroud..... rumors persist that RM was trying to offload benzema on us cuz they've got that morata(?) kid from their academy up, and of course it's like ~1230+ mins str8 since benzema has scored an international goal for france.... let alone RM.

so what does it say that, supposedly, uncle moneybags arsene had a chance to add benzema to this mix contingent on cash and he didn't do it? was he trying to avoid a repeat performance of the french national time where they start benzema AND giroud up front? or, as i assume, is this giroud's chance to basically prove that he can be the striker on a team that has a chance to (somewhat) menace the world, and if he doesn't pan out we'll pretty much have to concede the CL and turn around and grab someone in january for the stretch run of the EPL?

time will tell..... of course sanogo had to go and hurt his back today, podolski's out til december at least, and ummmm..... hey bendtner's back! he's the greatest player in the world right? just ask him.... he'll tell you.

you can't be all bad if you managed to nick a proper older trust fund socialite chick, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:43 pm 

also btw edit addendum etc >>> it'd be really nice to have higuain right now, wouldn't it?

of course, that deal went from ~22-25mil (or wherever arsenal was when napoli got their falcao $$$ and came back ready to pay 30-35mil for higuain) and if it turns out that ozil was real "making good" for the higuain debacle, welp, we'll see what the future brings.

you figure if ozil's committed to at least 2-3 years here (as many of the naysayers quip "can't wait to see him in barca in 2 years") you figure it'll be that much easier to get a classy striker in case of giroud implosion cuz like, shit, ask ronaldo the hat-tricker about his ozil-brand service.... it's with a smile!