It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Europa League 2014-15
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:01 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Liverpool 1 Besitkas 0!!!!

The most succesful side in English history (just ask @LFC) has once again shown us why he's FINALLY MARIO!!!! on Instagram! Seriously would you rather have Welbeck for a £16mil punt?

When Karim Benzema joins the 2015 EL Champs everyone in the world will unite in brotherhood like that one night in Instanbul coming up on 10yrs ago! #YNJFT96A!!!!!!

wait... Sorry! #YNWA #JFT96!!!! (I get those mixed up. Just like I thought I had a hone intruder at 2am today but it was just Tim Southee taking another wicket. Carry on!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:45 pm 

Arsenal winning that FA Cup really turned you into a Tommy Toughnuts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Fuckin' Liverpool.
:evil:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:10 pm 

Zizou wrote:
Arsenal winning that FA Cup really turned you into a Tommy Toughnuts.

it's called "banter" dude and i was just trying to bait you guys into responding.

BUT GOD'S GOT MY BACK!!!! I CAME HERE TO POST AOBUT THE SHOOTOUT AFTER A 1-1 AGGREGATE FOR LIVERPOOL AND BESITKAS AND AS THE SHOOTOUT WENT IT GOT TO 5-4 BESITKAS AND THEN GUESS WHO MISSED THE LAST SHOT? HERE'S A HINT IT WASN'T RAHEEM STERLING.

now i reckon liverpool supporters can talk about how this is good for the club because now they can rest up and focus on the regular season (where very suddenly they're right there for the 4th place / CL-spot derby, i wanna say 3pts behind 3rd place arsenal)
and assuming that arsenal isn't chasing down city (55?) or chelsea (~60)? they're gonna lead the rest with 48pts.

so yeah arsenal and LFC are in the same boat right now, albeit 3pts apart. you're right there fvor the 3rd/4th/CL spots in the PL, the race is afoot, and both of us are live in the FA cup. because the FA cup loves little bumblefuck sides in teh final of course if there's 3 big teams left you have 2 of them meet in the QF to get rid of 1 and then set up semis where most likely it'd manutd/arse-vs-liverpool and them bum vs bum because thats how the FA wants it. i wanted arsenal vs manutd/LFC in the final, and i reckon any FA cup final with arsenal/manutd/liverpool in it would be great.

so yeah, hey, both liverpool and arsenal have no excuse to focus 100% on finishing top-4 for the right to have CL disappointment next season.... and then the FA cup is there and unless liverpool draws arsenal or manutd at any point they're favored to make it to the final. if arsenal can use vs everton / @QPR this sunday/wednesday to get motivation before the big FA cup tilt @OT coming up next weekend/or-i-think-its-monday?

yeah seriously.... i deserve all the crow i can eat.... but who really thinks i had arsenal winning the CL this year, even with a monaco/basel-or-porto bridge to the semis? i didnt have them winning... but it's on some ol switch in the matrixd all "not like this.... not like this"

so yeah liverpool, chin up with the loss today. no more europa league bullshit cuz you lot are right here in the CL hunt come beginning of march....and aside from a cheeky "bye stevie g!" fa cup, the real thing for both of us to do here is get (back) into that CL because in teh end, man, just trust me... you can do a lot worse than arsenal's doing and i have nothing to bitch about with arsenal. and right now... shit, what can you bitch about brendan for? i think he's done a good-to-verygood job weathering the storm and as of the end of february you lot are like ~3pts behind the 3rd place team in the prem.

game on, this season is only beginning! and sorry you lot got to join us on the "we werent gonna win the CL/EL so at least we got hat out of the way" express. but hey, in the end..... you guys didnt go out like bitches like we did yesterday! #YNJFT96A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
Fuckin' Liverpool.
:evil:

ET TU, BRUTE? YOU'RE A SCOUSER TOO? THEN FALL CAESAR!!!

why wasnt raheem shooting pen#5 today?