It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bucks SOLID
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I am optimistic at this point. Arrow is pointing up. Thinking about getting tickets for 2015 games.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 am 

We got Douchebag and T-bone, we are a team of 3. I don't think I have ever made them appointment tv, but they are now. We are going Saturday night and I can't wait.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Count me in. Going to see a game up there in January or February with the new lady.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 am 

FavreFan wrote:
Count me in. Going to see a game up there in January or February with the new lady.

She'll dump your ass by then!!!

Douchebag, we should get a few of us together and go to a game.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I'm down. Hopefully tickets can stay dirt cheap. I went with a couple friends when they beat the Grizzles a couple weeks ago, and we paid $60/each for tickets that were 5 rows behind the visitors bench.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I'm down. Hopefully tickets can stay dirt cheap. I went with a couple friends when they beat the Grizzles a couple weeks ago, and we paid $60/each for tickets that were 5 rows behind the visitors bench.

I might be down for a Bucks outing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hawg Ass wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:59 am 

I am afraid Jabari is done for the year. :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:12 am 

I hope not. Good kid. If he is it will have been the second major injury for him. He had a major injury in high school also. I can't remember if it was a knee or anything but he had one prior to his senior yr.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:26 am 

Nice west coast road trip for them so far, esecially being without players. 2-1 so far going to play the Clippers tomorrow, which will be a loss. But I will take 2-2, really enjoying watching them play. Kidd has them playing hard every night.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nice west coast road trip for them so far, esecially being without players. 2-1 so far going to play the Clippers tomorrow, which will be a loss. But I will take 2-2, really enjoying watching them play. Kidd has them playing hard every night.

I'm interested to see how they play the rest of this year without Parker. This is essentially the same roster as last season's league's worst and Kidd seems to have them playing well together. I know there will probably be a long swoon that will happen somewhere, but I hope they can make the playoffs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

I'm interested to see how they play the rest of this year without Parker. This is essentially the same roster as last season's league's worst and Kidd seems to have them playing well together. I know there will probably be a long swoon that will happen somewhere, but I hope they can make the playoffs.

I think Bayless and Dudley help out, seem to have a motivated Mayo and Geonnis is a year older. The Parker thing stinks, although his plus/minus was not good. But, the year in growth will be lost. Like you, I do expect a losing streak at some point, and they can't have anymore injuries.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:24 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Passed last year's win total!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 am 

So my boy Sanders is as again, he has missed the last 5 games. First it was reported that he was out with a illness, then it was personal reasons. Now Kidd is saying I don't know when he will be coming back but when he does he will have to earn playing time. Sounds like Kidd got sick of his shit and told him to get the fuck out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm 

Quote:
Larry Sanders reportedly 'doesn't want to play basketball anymore

Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders has been away from the team since Dec. 23, originally because of the flu, but eventually because of what coach Jason Kidd dubbed "personal reasons." Now, a report by Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times suggests that whatever is dogging Sanders is enough to make him want to quit the game.

"Larry Sanders recently told some Bucks officials that he doesn't want to play basketball anymore," Woelfel tweeted. Woelfel later suggested that friends of Sanders were worried about his commitment to the game over the summer.

Happy Walters, the agent for Sanders, denied the report, telling HoopsHype that it's "unsubstantiated." Basketball Insiders' Steve Kyler reported that Woelfel's reports was "news to Larry."

These rumors come as Sanders begins a four-year, $44 million contract that was signed prior to last season. It's unclear how the Bucks will handle the situation if Sanders seriously doesn't want to play in the NBA anymore. They do have the power to suspend him however long they deem fit for "intentional failure or refusal to render the services required under the player's contract or the CBA."

Kidd last addressed the Sanders situation on Jan. 2, saying only that there was "nothing more I can give you" besides his absence due to personal reasons. Sanders has missed Milwaukee's last six games, and he also missed a game earlier in December after being suspended for shoving Nicolas Batum of the Trail Blazers.

This is the latest twist in an odd year-plus for Sanders since he signed that extension to stay in Milwaukee just before the 2013-14 season. A breakout 2012-13 campaign convinced Bucks officials that Sanders could develop into one of the league's top rim protectors, but he has experienced setback after setback since.

He broke his thumb early last season in a fight at a Milwaukee nightclub, which caused him to miss the beginning of last year. He returned for two months, saw his production plummet and was knocked out for the season in early February when he fractured an eye socket. Sanders also got into a locker-room altercation with former teammate Gary Neal and was suspended for five games for using marijuana, later speaking out against the league's drug policy. Frustrated by his lack of progress, the Bucks tried to trade him -- they reportedly offered him and Brandon Knight to Indiana for Roy Hibbert -- but teams were wary of taking on Sanders' contract.

This year under Kidd was supposed to be a fresh start. Before the season, Sanders vowed to put his problems behind him, saying he's "probably as hungry as I've ever been to play." He had no off-court troubles for a month and a half, though his production was again down from his 2012-13 levels. However, he again finds himself at the center of a controversy.

The Bucks are 18-17 and in sixth place in the Eastern Conference after posting the league's worst record last year. Without Sanders, Zaza Pachulia and John Henson will receive more playing time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:03 pm 

Can't win at home, can't lose on the road. Crazy, but a fun team to watch. Geonnis just gets better and better.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 am 

I think I am ready to start banging my Jason Kidd for Coach of the Year drum.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 am 

Second place in the central division right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Second place in the central division right now.

8)

Now they are in London to play the Knicks, what did the London people do to piss off the NBA?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:51 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Quote:
Larry Sanders reportedly 'doesn't want to play basketball anymore

Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders has been away from the team since Dec. 23, originally because of the flu, but eventually because of what coach Jason Kidd dubbed "personal reasons." Now, a report by Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times suggests that whatever is dogging Sanders is enough to make him want to quit the game.

"Larry Sanders recently told some Bucks officials that he doesn't want to play basketball anymore," Woelfel tweeted. Woelfel later suggested that friends of Sanders were worried about his commitment to the game over the summer.

Happy Walters, the agent for Sanders, denied the report, telling HoopsHype that it's "unsubstantiated." Basketball Insiders' Steve Kyler reported that Woelfel's reports was "news to Larry."

These rumors come as Sanders begins a four-year, $44 million contract that was signed prior to last season. It's unclear how the Bucks will handle the situation if Sanders seriously doesn't want to play in the NBA anymore. They do have the power to suspend him however long they deem fit for "intentional failure or refusal to render the services required under the player's contract or the CBA."

Kidd last addressed the Sanders situation on Jan. 2, saying only that there was "nothing more I can give you" besides his absence due to personal reasons. Sanders has missed Milwaukee's last six games, and he also missed a game earlier in December after being suspended for shoving Nicolas Batum of the Trail Blazers.

This is the latest twist in an odd year-plus for Sanders since he signed that extension to stay in Milwaukee just before the 2013-14 season. A breakout 2012-13 campaign convinced Bucks officials that Sanders could develop into one of the league's top rim protectors, but he has experienced setback after setback since.

He broke his thumb early last season in a fight at a Milwaukee nightclub, which caused him to miss the beginning of last year. He returned for two months, saw his production plummet and was knocked out for the season in early February when he fractured an eye socket. Sanders also got into a locker-room altercation with former teammate Gary Neal and was suspended for five games for using marijuana, later speaking out against the league's drug policy. Frustrated by his lack of progress, the Bucks tried to trade him -- they reportedly offered him and Brandon Knight to Indiana for Roy Hibbert -- but teams were wary of taking on Sanders' contract.

This year under Kidd was supposed to be a fresh start. Before the season, Sanders vowed to put his problems behind him, saying he's "probably as hungry as I've ever been to play." He had no off-court troubles for a month and a half, though his production was again down from his 2012-13 levels. However, he again finds himself at the center of a controversy.

The Bucks are 18-17 and in sixth place in the Eastern Conference after posting the league's worst record last year. Without Sanders, Zaza Pachulia and John Henson will receive more playing time.

They forgot to mention this little incident as well...

Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders, who was involved in an altercation at a Milwaukee nightclub on Nov. 3, was cited twice in January for cruelty to animals, according to Municipal Court records.

Sanders paid a total of $330 for the two municipal citations.

According to court records, a neighbor called police to say Sanders kept his two German shepherd puppies outside in the cold for hours without proper shelter, food and water.

The person said she tried to speak with Sanders about his dogs but felt intimidated and was told by Sanders to leave his property. The neighbor said Sanders told her that he was going to call the police if she returned, court records say.

On Jan. 3, police attempted to contact Sanders but were unsuccessful. An officer went to Sanders' home in the 3200 block of N. Lake Drive, and saw the two puppies in the backyard with no shelter, food or water.

The officer noted that the temperature outside was 17 degrees.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 am 

T-Bone, I think that story is from last year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:04 am 

Douchebag wrote:

It is but to see just how much of a idiot Sanders continues to be makes it worth while.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 am 

Douchebag wrote:

It is, they didn't reference it in the article you posted but mentioned some of his other incidents
of idiocy. I was just piling on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:18 am 

T-Bone wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

It is, they didn't reference it in the article you posted but mentioned some of his other incidents
of idiocy. I was just piling on.

Keep piling T-Bone, he is a no good pud.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:39 pm 

The Marshmelo's are down 31-13 at the end of 1 in London. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:39 pm 

Larry Sanders suspended 10 games for violating the drug policy :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:53 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Larry Sanders suspended 10 games for violating the drug policy :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 pm 

After today, it is looking the Bucks will have a new arena in 2017.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 am 

Bucks over .500 and the Greek Freak is going to be in the dunk contest. Better than the usual headlines
for the local team. Also as Hawg mentioned, they are making plans to replace the Bradley Center which
could really be nice if they end up doing it correctly. I'll believe it when I see them actually break ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:09 am 

T-Bone wrote:
Bucks over .500 and the Greek Freak is going to be in the dunk contest. Better than the usual headlines
for the local team. Also as Hawg mentioned, they are making plans to replace the Bradley Center which
could really be nice if they end up doing it correctly. I'll believe it when I see them actually break ground.

If they do what they are talking about doing, downtown could interest me again. I agree we shall see, especially up here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next