It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Was he guarded by ninjas?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

I'm sure that's what the prison guards who "found him" said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Bears will still try and sign him.
That's cold.

I mean Aaron's body, not PM's joke.

Well suited for Bear weather

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 pm 

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/report-aaron-hernandez-had-john-316-written-on-his-forehead/

If only Tebow had taught Aaron more of the bible.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Quote:
Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide.

:lol:

No, that's not what synthetic weed does.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
KDdidit wrote:
At least he died doing what he loved, killing people.

Everyone got good licks in on this one but this wins the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Quote:
Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide.

No, that's not what synthetic weed does.

Let's face it, Aaron, you ain't no fucking genius, are you? First you come in and say, "Someone else shot Odin Lloyd. " Then you say, "No, I don't remember. I don't remember who shot Odin Lloyd. " You're making it too complicated. You're creating a maze for yourself that you ain't never gonna get out of. They got you. You just gotta change your play. You gotta plead impairment.

You know what that means? That means that you cannot be held accountable for your actions... That's what I'm saying. Synthetic Weed? Stuff makes a man crazy. One time, a famous case, a guy, he cut off his own face on that shit. - . You mix that with meth, that's an insanity defense if I ever heard one. How are you gonna say a man who's not on anything is insane 'cause he did something crazy, but a man who's on something that made him crazy is sane, you know what I mean? - Works both ways.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

How much stuff could there be in a one-person cell that would serve as a barricade? Can't think of much more than a thin mattress, a few clothes and the rita hayward, marilyn monroe and raquel welch posters?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:49 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

It's laughable at the conspiracy theories that he didn't kill himself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 am 

a genius wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

How much stuff could there be in a one-person cell that would serve as a barricade? Can't think of much more than a thin mattress, a few clothes and the rita hayward, marilyn monroe and raquel welch posters?

Nah, KDiD is probably right . The guards hired the off duty cop that Patrick Kane used to drive him around and suppress evidence in his case to subdue a 6'4 250lb athlete and string him up because, well, just because .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Don Tiny wrote:
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.

I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 am 

Cashman wrote:
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.

You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
This prison, although fairly new, has had its share of troubles.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/19/pr ... ubles.html

Quote:
SHIRLEY, Mass. – The maximum security prison where Aaron Hernandez apparently hanged himself has seen its share of troubles since it opened nearly two decades ago, most famously the strangulation of a convicted pedophile priest.

The 27-year-old former NFL star was found by guards hanged with a bedsheet at about 3 a.m. Wednesday and was pronounced dead at a hospital about an hour later. He was serving a life sentence for the 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd.

___

THE PRISON

The Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, built for $105 million in the central Massachusetts town of Shirley, was hailed as the most technologically advanced in the nation when it opened in 1998. It has more than 1,000 cells that were meant to ease overcrowding in the state's prison system.

It is named for two former prisons workers — guard James Souza and instructor Alfred Baranowski — who were killed at a prison in Norfolk in 1972 during an aborted escape attempt by a convicted murderer.

___

JOHN GEOGHAN'S KILLING

Geoghan, a central figure in the clergy sex abuse scandal, was serving a nine- to 10-year sentence for molesting a 10-year-old boy when he was killed in his Souza-Baranowski prison cell in August 2003 by another inmate who jammed the door closed so guards could not get in.

A commission appointed by then-Gov. Mitt Romney conducted a top-to-bottom review of the state's prison system that called for improvements in the inmate classification system, disciplinary procedures and prison management.

___

OTHER DEATHS AND VIOLENCE

Several other inmates have taken their own lives at Souza-Baranowski over the years, but none of them was as famous as Hernandez. Most of those suicides were hangings using either sheets or T-shirts.

In another instance of inmate-on-inmate violence, in August 2003, a 72-year-old man convicted of murder who used a cane was beaten to death by two other prisoners after an argument.

___

ATTACKS ON PRISON EMPLOYEES

Within a year of the prison's opening, a man convicted of killing a Rhode Island corrections officer stabbed the prison's superintendent with a sharpened piece of metal. The wound was superficial.

In May 2001, seven guards were injured when they were assaulted by inmates, and in June 2012 seven guards were injured in a confrontation with inmates.

A guard was seriously injured in November 2013 when he was stabbed in the neck by an inmate with a makeshift knife. The blade narrowly missed the guard's spinal cord.

___

PRISON DEATH STATISTICS

In the U.S., suicide is the No. 2 cause of death for state prisoners.

From 2001 to 2013, more than 2,500 state prison inmates killed themselves, according to a 2015 report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Suicides accounted for about 6 percent of state prison deaths in that period.

The vast majority of deaths in state prisons — about 9 in 10 — are the result of illness, according to the bureau.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:

You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.

Goddel can still suspend him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:

Gotchya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 am 

KDdidit wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:

Goddel can still suspend him.

Killing someone is only a $10k fine.

Just don't deflate a football...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:18 pm 

Is it the left side that controls the Crips and the right side the Blood? I forget .

SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)
4/20/17, 2:14 PM
Aaron Hernandez's family wants his brain to be studied by researchers looking into brain trauma. es.pn/2ovtFkM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

How the hell high-seated are prison toilets?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

Don't know.

Never been.

Jimmy Reardon probably knows...but I don't know if the Vietnamese Kiddie Diddling prisons use the same equipment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

However high the guards that staged this needed them to be

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
a genius wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Nah, KDiD is probably right . The guards hired the off duty cop that Patrick Kane used to drive him around and suppress evidence in his case to subdue a 6'4 250lb athlete and string him up because, well, just because .

He left 3 suicide notes, the guards must have forged them!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
The Pats just announced that TE Aaron Hernandez is out indefinitely with a neck injury.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:59 am 

Didn't see this "swerve" coming.

Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... %3Famp%3D1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
A sad story from all ends.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
long time guy wrote:
Didn't see this "swerve" coming.

Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... %3Famp%3D1

The Dick made him do it!

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:33 am 

True Patriot till the very end. Went out cheating the system.