It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 am 

Cashman wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Doc, reach out to drinky. Ask him to be your next guest on your podcast. Don't take no for an answer.

I'm going to take a wild guess that drinky would not be interested in participating in any project even remotely related to this site.

Maybe in sort of an "Around the Town" with Matty guest capacity. Can give recommendations on 4hr nap motels . I've always wondered about those 2 scary fleabag dive motels Rt 30 in Oswego .

I used to take hookers to those 2motels.....

and they are still there

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 am 

IceGirl wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Apparently they were just doing that time honored and wacky bit where it only looked like they were having an affair.

Didn't say that either....just the happenings that were said to take place - were not at all accurate. I have no problem owning up to things. I do have a problem with people creating stories and running with them like they are facts.

And to the question on why do I care about this site ..... great solid point.

It kind of has a way of sneaking into your soul. Don't fight it. Appreciate it for what it is.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
Apparently they were just doing that time honored and wacky bit where it only looked like they were having an affair.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
Do you know this Ice Girl?

Whoa, "I'd like to butter her muffins..."

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:07 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Remember when the Hawks used to play "The Stripper" and then SJW's shut it down because they are humorless and completely missed the point that it was an homage to the greatest hockey movie of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oyxLFD2IIw

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:11 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yeah. that was how Casey Rathunde made a name for herself. In fairness, no one from the Blackhawks seemed able to explain that it was a Slap Shot reference.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
Yeah. that was how Casey Rathunde made a name for herself. In fairness, no one from the Blackhawks seemed able to explain that it was a Slap Shot reference.

I would bet good money that she had never seen the movie. (although to be fair, the same can probably be said for many of the more recent additions to the fan base)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I would bet good money that she had never seen the movie. (although to be fair, the same can probably be said for many of the more recent additions to the fan base)

I'm going to open this burrito robe, and wiggle my dick.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Chus wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I'm going to open this burrito robe, and wiggle my dick.

and the only one that won't scream is my wife

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Didn't say that either....just the happenings that were said to take place - were not at all accurate. I have no problem owning up to things. I do have a problem with people creating stories and running with them like they are facts.

And to the question on why do I care about this site ..... great solid point.

It kind of has a way of sneaking into your soul. Don't fight it. Appreciate it for what it is.

Everybody comes here for me. Though nobody will admit it. That includes you ICE GIRL.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

One more point. ICE GIRL scoffed at my suggestion that this might have been a firing.

But if it was a firing, drinky probably wouldn't want to tell her that he did something wrong and got launched. He would tell her that he quit.

Granted, I don't know for sure. That goes without saying. But I'd say 70% he was fired. 30% he quit. I think Vegas would agree with me.

Like I said, this seemed abrupt and nobody at the SCORE is allowed to talk about it. That's pretty weird if all he did was quit.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
Cashman wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Doc, reach out to drinky. Ask him to be your next guest on your podcast. Don't take no for an answer.

I'm going to take a wild guess that drinky would not be interested in participating in any project even remotely related to this site.

Maybe in sort of an "Around the Town" with Matty guest capacity. Can give recommendations on 4hr nap motels . I've always wondered about those 2 scary fleabag dive motels Rt 30 in Oswego .

and they are still there

The motels or the hookers?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Chus wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Cashman wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

and they are still there

The motels or the hookers?

Well.....1 of the hookers is still alive....That I know of

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
TIL Cashman killed a hooker.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Beardown wrote:
One more point. ICE GIRL scoffed at my suggestion that this might have been a firing.

But if it was a firing, drinky probably wouldn't want to tell her that he did something wrong and got launched. He would tell her that he quit.

Granted, I don't know for sure. That goes without saying. But I'd say 70% he was fired. 30% he quit. I think Vegas would agree with me.

Like I said, this seemed abrupt and nobody at the SCORE is allowed to talk about it. That's pretty weird if all he did was quit.

Before I see my way out ..... this was not a high school job that you can lie and say that you quit when you were fired. 16 years of a career comes with a lot behind it.

Who said they weren't "allowed" to talk about it? you?

Hope you all enjoy your convos of figuring out (making up your own stories) what has happened/what is going to happen in people's lives! How fun that must be! Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:48 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Before I see my way out ..... this was not a high school job that you can lie and say that you quit when you were fired. 16 years of a career comes with a lot behind it.

Hope you all enjoy your convos of figuring out (making up your own stories) what has happened/what is going to happen in people's lives! How fun that must be! Enjoy!

I don't want to make any stories. I legit want to know what's up with the Lexus SUV.

Are you getting that? Going with the white? Looked nice.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:56 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I don't want to make any stories. I legit want to know what's up with the Lexus SUV.

Are you getting that? Going with the white? Looked nice.

I believe I can solve that mystery/connect those dots for you Dr. Ken...

It's probably not as juicy as you'd hoped, but if someone is a high enough level rep for a skin care line, say, Rodan+Fields, they may be incentivized with a vehicle. Think of those lovely Mary Kay Pink Cadillac's top reps get but in this case we're talking about a Lex...

Not too shabby, that's moving a lot of product or being high enough on the pyramid.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Bridge burned with ice girl, too bad

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 pm 

In three weeks Dr Ken will be spamming the board with beauty products and being your own boss.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 pm 

He better get his network going, it looks like it takes moving over 125k in product a month to get the car allowance.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

This board has stoked your ego plenty since you were caught in an affair with another married man, no need to get indignant.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
In three weeks Dr Ken will be spamming the board with beauty products and being your own boss.

My Mom was an Avon lady.

Don't judge.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

My Mom was an Avon lady.

Don't judge.
Not judging. It's good work. It's just annoying to get spammed every day with it.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

one, a job at the Score is one step above a high school job.

As far as fun is concerned, I know it can't be as much fun as banging a married guy when your husband is out of town.
Enjoy ! I'm sure you did.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:56 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

My Mom was an Avon lady.

Don't judge.
Not judging. It's good work. It's just annoying to get spammed every day with it.

You could use a good concealer.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm 

Next time, on the CFR, a Home Beauty Products Multi-Level Marketing Draft!

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

My Mom was an Avon lady.

Don't judge.

You could use a good concealer.

Matty could use a good concealer too.

1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Clearly they're not allowed to talk about it. Like you said, 16 years. If he just quit, Bernstein and Goff would have had nice words for him. A nice send off. But nothing. That doesn't make sense. They've had nice words for interns that were just there for a summer. But nothing for drinky? And Goff was his best friend.

So go sell crazy some place else.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Next time, on the CFR, a Home Beauty Products Multi-Level Marketing Draft!

Good thing you aren't involved.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next