It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Not sure how much more definitive their statement can be. Delete the post and the entire thread isn't really ambiguous :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
JORR and Seacrest would be against doxxing . Nas would be against it only if it were someone he likes .

Nas made it pretty clear he was against it. Given their history, I don't think anyone is surprised that he's not feeling sympathy for Chas about it though.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
It is my guess only that the junta does not want to paint themselves into a corner with if you do this then this is absolutely the punishment. That said it is pretty simply of them to very clearly sticky something from the three of them saying do not do this again or else.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: *
Can someone send me the link? :lol: :oops:

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Chus wrote:
Chus wrote:
Chus wrote:
You are definitely an uninterested third party.

As I said, I became interested once I learned all of the facts, and made a decision. An arbitrator is uninterested right up until the point they make a decision, follow?

And I personally would find it helpful to know what the powers-that-be have to say about two members of the board doxxing another, albeit shittier, member of the board.

I mean, besides Nas cracking jokes.

Maybe nobody cares about it as much as you do. Have you thought about that?

Yes, I have. Then I see the amount of posts on the subject that aren't from me or in response to me. I then disregard the notion.

You are the only person asking for more "justice".

You seem to have this weird thing where you think that just because you think something, everybody else does, too.

It may seem that way, but I'm actually not, I just wanted to know if it was on the table/considered, purely as a means to see how the triumvirate felt about members doxxing one another, as this is really my first time seeing it happen on the board.

I'm not going to be butthurt if you're not punished, but I would like to know what is and is not acceptable to The Suits. And frankly would appreciate a definitive "Yeah, don't do that again, anyone" from them.

You should send them some PMs, and ask for harsh justice.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Chus and FF are horrible human beings and I am taking this whole matter very seriously.

Doxxing is in no way hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:
Chus and FF are horrible human beings and I am taking this whole matter very seriously.

Doxxing is in no way hilarious.

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I think we can all agree that I was the moral compass throughout the ordeal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Morel compass, maybe.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Furious Styles wrote:
Morel compass, maybe.

:lol: That's pretty good. Tiny would be jealous.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
This thread has mushroomed quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Peoria Matt wrote:
This thread has mushroomed quickly.

I might be a touch drinky but :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
That explains leash's unnatural obsession with acorns and forest fires.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Apologetics
Fellas, it takes real guts and humility to painstakingly point out the role everyone else had in your own personal failures. And I respect Chas for that.

You know, my pastor once said the heavens will not be filled with those who never made mistakes, but with those who recognized that they were off course and who corrected their ways to get back in the light of truth, by blaming those fucking Hooters waitresses for bringing me another round when they KNEW I was too shitfaced to drive home. Fucking ditzes made me go ahead and get ANOTHER citation that I couldn't AFFORD so there I am in a fucking JAIL CELL all because these FUCKING BIMBOS had the audacity to serve me ANOTHER round after I PAID them to do so.

What I'm trying to say is you've got to own your mistakes and fess up to the truth. The sooner we do that, the better we'll all be with respect to having others bear the burden of our own faults.

Ya'll have a blessed day, and those bimbos from Hooters can kiss my ass.

At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure, because others got in your way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

I missed the thread. Not understanding what Doc was talking about in his podcast. Cuz he danced around it.

Can somebody tell me in a PM what this doxxing thing was about and who it was about? I won't comment on it on the board.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Beardown wrote:
I missed the thread. Not understanding what Doc was talking about in his podcast. Cuz he danced around it.

Can somebody tell me in a PM what this doxxing thing was about and who it was about? I won't comment on it on the board.

Don't worry all. I took care of this one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm against doxxing. I was against it when we learned chas likes a thumb up his ass years ago. I spoke out publicly against it and asked BF privately to delete the thread and he did. Same is true for bannings. BF asked me if I wanted chas banned the last time he call me a n-word after I wished him and his family a Merry Christmas. I told him I didn't want anyone banned.

We deleted the link immediately once someone sent me an email about it. We deleted a mult and we all agreed the entire thread should be deleted. We clearly didn't support what was done but there was nothing we could do to prevent the spread of the information.

Because of what he did I wasn't as bothered by it as I was when someone doxxed him for shopping for hookers online. I make no apologies for that either.

We're not going to "punish" Chus or FF. They're not fucking kids. We're not going to punish chas either. That's not a road we're going to go down. What's done is done.

JLN is passionate about playing our conservative Dan Bernstein and about defending child predators. Very disappointing!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas: Soft on Crime.

SAD!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

SAD!

MANY people are saying he's just protecting his friends. Sad!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:

SAD!

Police yourselves!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Beardown wrote:

You'll be sad to learn I cut out about 10 minutes of us talking about drinky's affair being outed on the board.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
I'm against doxxing. I was against it when we learned chas likes a thumb up his ass years ago. I spoke out publicly against it and asked BF privately to delete the thread and he did. Same is true for bannings. BF asked me if I wanted chas banned the last time he call me a n-word after I wished him and his family a Merry Christmas. I told him I didn't want anyone banned.

We deleted the link immediately once someone sent me an email about it. We deleted a mult and we all agreed the entire thread should be deleted. We clearly didn't support what was done but there was nothing we could do to prevent the spread of the information.

Because of what he did I wasn't as bothered by it as I was when someone doxxed him for shopping for hookers online. I make no apologies for that either.

We're not going to "punish" Chus or FF. They're not fucking kids. We're not going to punish chas either. That's not a road we're going to go down. What's done is done.

JLN is passionate about playing our conservative Dan Bernstein and about defending child predators. Very disappointing!

I still don't know what happened with this explanation. Can you PM me? Like I said, I won't comment about it on the board. Just curious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Nas wrote:
They're not fucking kids.

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Nas wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

SAD!

Police yourselves!

I think we've proven we can't.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Beardown wrote:

You'll be sad to learn I cut out about 10 minutes of us talking about drinky's affair being outed on the board.

Not really. I don't really comment on that situation.

THIS IS BEAR, NOT BEER. So you don't have to squint.

I agree with what Chus said on your show. BEER is Curious Hair.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:

So is doxxing permissible via PRIVATE MESSAGE? Just want to understand the ground rules, here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm 

Beardown wrote:

We briefly touched on how hypocritical it is to be outraged by what happened here, while not being upset that Drinky has had his personal life dragged the mud to the tune of 90+pages, or when somebody announced where Julie's children attend school. Yay, selective outrage!

You probably should have left that in. :lol:

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

So is doxxing permissible via PRIVATE MESSAGE? Just want to understand the ground rules, here.

What about us being against doxxing didn't you understand?
How do you want us to stop something that is sent privately? You and chas can send each other whatever you want to in a private message and we won't have knowledge of it unless it's shared publicly. Same is true for you all texting one another. If you share it publicly we will delete it.

Nas wrote:

Definitely not butthurt.

<º)))><

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Chus wrote:
Beardown wrote:

We briefly touched on how hypocritical it is to be outraged by what happened here, while not being upset that Drinky has had his personal life dragged the mud to the tune of 90+pages, or when somebody announced where Julie's children attend school. Yay, selective outrage!

You probably should have left that in. :lol:

I guess so.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next