It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You say disparaging things about Christ and Christians, but it will catch up to you in the end.

Welcome to the lawsuit.

Welcome to your tape.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Jesus doesnt have an ego. His followers do. He teaches love, compassion, and understanding. Yet, MANY Christians feel their way is the only way and they try to force thier teaching to everyone else. Its the same thing that had MANY Christians fed to the lions when they didnt accept what was being forced upon them centuries ago.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
W_Z wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You say disparaging things about Christ and Christians, but it will catch up to you in the end.

Welcome to the lawsuit.

Welcome to your tape.

:lol: Who are the other 12 tapes?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:06 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Catholic priests love to catch you in the end.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I bought a toddler song book so I can sing to my kid so he doesn't grow up with no verbal skills off Amazon. I didn't look at the song list but only read the description which had very little to do with Jesus. I flipped it open and saw one song was about God being great or some dumb stuff. It turns out the whole book is taking normal songs and making them some God Squad BS. Even Old MacDonald gets shine blocked by God creating all these animals with Old MacDonald getting a minimal shoutout.

Oh, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star? It turns out only God knows how many stars there are. Take that know-it-all scientists!

I don't know who this Zacchaeus guy is either, but he sounds like a dick who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

Amazon really needs to have a "WARNING: Religious Propaganda" on products. I'm afraid if I let my kid see this book he'll be the next Leah Remini or I'll have to waste tens of thousands of dollars a year on religious school!

I believe my civil rights have been violated once again by the Christian right.

You should see what Disney does to your beloved classic rock songs in their hundreds of Kid's Bop productions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I bought a toddler song book so I can sing to my kid so he doesn't grow up with no verbal skills off Amazon. I didn't look at the song list but only read the description which had very little to do with Jesus. I flipped it open and saw one song was about God being great or some dumb stuff. It turns out the whole book is taking normal songs and making them some God Squad BS. Even Old MacDonald gets shine blocked by God creating all these animals with Old MacDonald getting a minimal shoutout.

Oh, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star? It turns out only God knows how many stars there are. Take that know-it-all scientists!

I don't know who this Zacchaeus guy is either, but he sounds like a dick who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

Amazon really needs to have a "WARNING: Religious Propaganda" on products. I'm afraid if I let my kid see this book he'll be the next Leah Remini or I'll have to waste tens of thousands of dollars a year on religious school!

You should see what Disney does to your beloved classic rock songs in their hundreds of Kid's Bop productions
Disney doesn't pretend the stories actually happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Disney doesn't pretend the stories actually happened.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Darkside wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
One day every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Adrian Peterson
Derrick Rose
Wendell Davis

Serious question though...
Why does Jesus have such an ego? I mean, if i were the greatest at whatever it is he does outside of being the ultimate member of the lucky sperm club I'd just be content being me. I wouldnt need the entire population of the earth bowing to me with the punishment for not doing so burning in agony for eternity.

I don't know if he can be qualified as 'lucky sperm club' because no sperm actually entered Mary.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
hey this guy over here thinks that if he had the power of the universe he'd be just chill you guys.