It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This really isn't debatable at this point.

you're not one much for debate anyway. Suits just fine.

Ok Stephen Douglas Ben Simmons is the real deal...you watch any LSU games ??? He's got no outside game...the will be in the finals....never

You probably say that about every team in the league. Bitter pill for a bitter man once someone actually screws up the theory by making it.

I'm not bitter...seeing a Pro team tank and not be any better makes me bitter....if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time....I'm not bitter I'm realistic

This pretty much sums up the rambling buffoon that is Walt William's Neck

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Ok Stephen Douglas Ben Simmons is the real deal...you watch any LSU games ??? He's got no outside game...the will be in the finals....never

You probably say that about every team in the league. Bitter pill for a bitter man once someone actually screws up the theory by making it.

I'm not bitter...seeing a Pro team tank and not be any better makes me bitter....if you think they have better young talent than the T Wolves you are wrong...and even in your convoluted mind they are I don't see them contending for a long time....I'm not bitter I'm realistic

You hate a pro team when they tank but you also hate the Bulls who decided not to tank. Pick a lane.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:57 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You hate a pro team when they tank but you also hate the Bulls who decided not to tank. Pick a lane.

when did I say I HATE THE bulls cause they didn't tank......you guys make up shit about me ...that's unbelievable....being wrong to WWN must be the biggest shame of all time

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
being wrong to WWN must be the biggest shame of all time

it's up there

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 pm 

Saric currently the odds on favorite for Rookie of the Year.

Jalil Okafor was on a tear. Past 50 minutes of play he had a stat line of 45 points 10 boards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
Saric currently the odds on favorite for Rookie of the Year.

Jalil Okafor was on a tear. Past 50 minutes of play he had a stat line of 45 points 10 boards

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:40 am 

Uh oh.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1966 ... raft-picks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Ive thought all along that Fox is the best player in the draft.. I wouldn't trade up for Fultz. Boston will pick Fox and grab a pick from Philly next year.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
312player wrote:
Ive thought all along that Fox is the best player in the draft.. I wouldn't trade up for Fultz. Boston will pick Fox and grab a pick from Philly next year.

Boston's gonna take Jackson. No chance they take Fox

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:06 pm 

312player wrote:

I think Jayson Tatum is the best player in the draft.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

I think Jayson Tatum is the best player in the draft.

I saw Fultz play once, if he's as great as all these GMs believe, how did his team sick so bad in the weak Ass pac 10?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 am 

312player wrote:
I saw Fultz play once

:lol: You saw him play once and you are certain he is not the best player in the draft? :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 am 

RFDC wrote:
312player wrote:
I saw Fultz play once

:lol: You saw him play once and you are certain he is not the best player in the draft? :lol:

:lol: Danny Ainge and the Celtics saw him a lot and is certain he is not :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am 

RFDC wrote:
312player wrote:
I saw Fultz play once

You don't know that. They may have traded the pick because there isn't a need at that position currently. They also will add a high pick next year apparently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am 

check fultz's health status. if he broke his foot, that's why philly wants him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am 

I dont know whether he is the best player in the draft or not. I think there are several guys that may end up being the best in the long run.

But I do know that if you have only watched a guy once you have no clue whether he is or isnt

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
RFDC wrote:
I dont know whether he is the best player in the draft or not. I think there are several guys that may end up being the best in the long run.

But I do know that if you have only watched a guy once you have no clue whether he is or isnt

Don't tell that to LTG, he's probably only seen half of the top 15 prospects in this draft and no more than 2 games most for the guys he has seen...yet willing to proclaim Jason Tatum as best player in the draft.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 am 

RFDC wrote:

Every mock draft I've seen since September had him as the No.1 overall pick. You usually don't see that type consensus on a guy unless he is good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 am 

like kwame brown good?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:16 am 

shakes wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Don't tell that to LTG, he's probably only seen half of the top 15 prospects in this draft and no more than 2 games most for the guys he has seen...yet willing to proclaim Jason Tatum as best player in the draft.

Just like you had no problem declaring Ball a stud before he'd even so much as participated in a Summer League game.

I've seen all of the top guys except Fultz. Saw highlights on him. I like Tatum better.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:17 am 

W_Z wrote:
like kwame brown good?

Kwame Brown was never a consensus pick.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am 

long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:
312player wrote:
I saw Fultz play once

You don't know that. They may have traded the pick because there isn't a need at that position currently. They also will add a high pick next year apparently.

The Celtics need a point guard

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Just like you had no problem declaring Ball a stud before he'd even so much as participated in a Summer League game.

I've seen all of the top guys except Fultz. Saw highlights on him. I like Tatum better.

you mean a guy who I watched closely all year and saw at least 20 of his games? Yea, just like you.

Fucking clown.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 am 

long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Every mock draft I've seen since September had him as the No.1 overall pick. You usually don't see that type consensus on a guy unless he is good.

How many mock drafts you see I had never seen him higher than 4th....RFDC :lol: at 312 guy for having watched Fultz once the CSFB hoops guru never say him play only highlights :shock:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 am 

long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

How many mock drafts you see I had never seen him higher than 4th....RFDC :lol: at 312 guy for having watched Fultz once the CSFB hoops guru never say him play only highlights :shock:

Which person was #1 then? At least I admitted it. What's your excuse? I'm sure you haven't seen him play either but it never quite stops you from voicing an opinion does it. If you see a guy play once that may be enough if you know your stuff and 312 does. He is a much better basketball guy than your perpetually shitty ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:47 am 

shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
RFDC wrote:

you mean a guy who I watched closely all year and saw at least 20 of his games? Yea, just like you.

Fucking clown.

I watched him at least 4 times and there isn't anything special about him. ONce he and his dumbass father flop i want your 20 times watching ass to own it you fucking idiot. It also doesn't take 5 years (maybe for you it does) to see that a guy isn't shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Which person was #1 then? At least I admitted it. What's your excuse? I'm sure you haven't seen him play either but it never quite stops you from voicing an opinion does it. If you see a guy play once that may be enough if you know your stuff and 312 does. He is a much better basketball guy than your perpetually shitty ass.

Shakes ...Wolfey ...and I were discussing the draft in a trade Butler thread much more informative than anything you contribute.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 pm 

long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Fucking clown.

I watched him at least 4 times and there isn't anything special about him. ONce he and his dumbass father flop i want your 20 times watching ass to own it you fucking idiot. It also doesn't take 5 years (maybe for you it does) to see that a guy isn't shit.

and you call me condescending ????? You sawed off little prick :twisted:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:32 pm 

long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shakes wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Fucking clown.

and you call me condescending ????? You sawed off little prick :twisted:

You are you surly bastard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Shakes ...Wolfey ...and I were discussing the draft in a trade Butler thread much more informative than anything you contribute.

What? Asking whether the Bulls should trade Butler for a #3 and top 5 next year? That's informative in your basketball world idiot? It's a dumbass question presented by a dumbass poster

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next