pizza_Place: John's
IkeSouth wrote:
Holiday is a player. He gone be gooood

Another "looter in a riot"

Post subject: Re: BULS@CAVS (NBATV)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
Hatchetman wrote:
can one of you basketball savants explain the Bulls offense to me?
Honestly, to me it looked to be basic playground ball. Very few set plays, a little too much gunning, but as Ike said these guys are very athletic. It's up to the coaching staff to figure out how to best use the talent/strengths they have.

Triangle anyone? :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
IkeSouth wrote:
LeBron after the game sounded great. He's in a happy place and he gave a lot of respect to this new bulls team. Cool guy.
What are you smokin' Joe??? I never heard the word "cool" used in the same sentence with "LeBron" before!

. . . . . . . . Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
Ok maybe this kid is pretty good. :lol:

I want to believe.

So far, it looks like many will have to eat their words.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I want to believe.

2 points, 2 rebounds in the second half. Let's not go sucking eachother's dicks just yet.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:23 am 

FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I want to believe.

2 points, 2 rebounds in the second half. Let's not go sucking eachother's dicks just yet.

19 is 19 for a "POS waste of a pick". :lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:32 am 

pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I want to believe.

19 is 19 for a "POS waste of a pick". :lol:

:lol: Doing some board homework on this this morning, mike?

I still don't like the pick and there are a shit ton of things he has to improve on, but if he averages 16-9 for the season I will issue a very enthusiastic apology. My faith in him becoming a great player is higher now but it's still low, and it's still hampered by the fact that this front office and coaching staff are in charge of developing him. When Bobby and Niko come back I can see him having a lot of 20 minute, 8 point, 3 rebound games and it being very frustrating.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 am 

Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 am 

pittmike wrote:
Yeah I have no idea how good he will end up being. I am just making fun of the instant, automatic shitting on the guy/pick because he is white and well, Bulls.

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 am 

FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I defended the Bulls on here more than anyone until it got to the point where it was impossible to keep doing so but yeah the white, lanky thing turned me off, plus his highlight reel literally showed zero plays featuring good defense.

At this point from what I can tell he's a taller Ryan Anderson, which is definitely a good player but would be a disappointment if he doesn't improve upon it. I like him off the dribble but he doesn't have confidence in yet(which is fine) and I don't think he'll ever be an effective low post/offensive rebound player, which is also fine. He's better than I thought he would be on help defense and rim protection. I need to see a lot more than just threes in his offensive arsenal but you can't ask for much better of a start realistically.

Really, I just want the Bulls to get lucky on a couple picks and be good. Details I will leave to others. I do not have a ton of faith in the current management and coaching but they do not seem to be going anywhere.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:54 am 

pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Really, I just want the Bulls to get lucky on a couple picks and be good. Details I will leave to others. I do not have a ton of faith in the current management and coaching but they do not seem to be going anywhere.

It's all a problem.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

the bold says it all...