It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574 ... 1523  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julie DiCaro!!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
jason88cubs only posts negative things about Julie, so why do people think it's Julie?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Tad Queasy wrote:
jason88cubs only posts negative things about Julie, so why do people think it's Julie?

Because Julie is a perpetual victim that wants to coerce people into shit talking her. It's the perfect cover.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
I don't think. Jason88 is Julie... Would be very interested in a psycory breakdown of jason88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Because Julie is a perpetual victim that wants to coerce people into shit talking her. It's the perfect cover.

I guess that's plausible. But if that were the case she could be any number of posters...or all of them. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
And J88 adds almost nothing to the tweets.

Quote:
Julie tweeted blah blah blah

What an idiot

Everyone else with a hate boner for her at least gives a bit of explanation or "analysis." Everyone's getting catfished for "More than Mean 2: CFMB" edition.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
KDdidit wrote:

Quote:

What an idiot

Everyone else with a hate boner for her at least gives a bit of explanation or "analysis." Everyone's getting catfished for "More than Mean 2: CFMB" edition.

You know , she does keep alluding to another project where she’s had to name search herself ....Hmmm

:shock: :shock: OMG!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
billypootons wrote:
I don't think. Jason88 is Julie... Would be very interested in a psycory breakdown of jason88

One trick pony, only comments in this section. Do I think it's her? Don't know. Never confronted the people who make the claim. If it is her, they help her narcissism and 'professional victim' mentality by keeping the thread relevant, plus 88 being a nazi thing would be jumped on by social knights in shining armor. If it is not her, there are way other more interesting threads on the bored. Expand your mind, man.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Psycory wrote:
billypootons wrote:

One trick pony, only comments in this section. Do I think it's her? Don't know. Never confronted the people who make the claim. If it is her, they help her narcissism and 'professional victim' mentality by keeping the thread relevant, plus 88 being a nazi thing would be jumped on by social knights in shining armor. If it is not her, there are way other more interesting threads on the bored. Expand your mind, man.

What if you're Julie DiCaro? :shock:

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Quote:

What an idiot

You know , she does keep alluding to another project where she’s had to name search herself ....Hmmm

:shock: :shock: OMG!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Psycory wrote:
billypootons wrote:

I didn't know about 88 being a Nazi thing, but 88 is where she got her start with the drama surrounding Patrick Kane, good ole #88.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:36 pm 

Who was that lunatic poster from a couple years back that said Julie was going to sue the board?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:41 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
What if you're Julie DiCaro? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm 

TurdFerguson wrote:
I didn't know about 88 being a Nazi thing, but 88 is where she got her start with the drama surrounding Patrick Kane, good ole #88.

I forgot about that, but then again, that would mean I think about this person when I'm away from here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
Who was that lunatic poster from a couple years back that said Julie was going to sue the board?

Bigfan?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:

Redhippo, Redhippo, Redhippo (hoping the beatlejuice thing happens!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro
38m38 minutes ago
More
It's definitely going to bother @RealDonaldTrump that we all know he has false teeth that won't stay in his mouth. So I wouldn't RT it or mention it or anything.

--Didnt JUlie block him? So how would he even see what she wrote? And why si it a big deal he has false teeth? =

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
jason88cubs wrote:
Julie DiCaro‏Verified account
@JulieDiCaro
38m38 minutes ago
More
It's definitely going to bother @RealDonaldTrump that we all know he has false teeth that won't stay in his mouth. So I wouldn't RT it or mention it or anything.

--Didnt JUlie block him? So how would he even see what she wrote? And why si it a big deal he has false teeth? =

you tell us Julie, did you block him?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
For fucks sake. I'm not Julie. Way to ruin the thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
jason88cubs wrote:

That's exactly what Julie would say....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Tad Queasy wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

I guess that's plausible. But if that were the case she could be any number of posters...or all of them. :shock:

Very true, everyone's a suspect in this climate. Each and every poster must prove they don't have diabetic ulcers on their feet.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am 

jason88cubs wrote:

I call bullshit.

Hi Julie! Hope your reads go better today. Did you consider finding someone else to write them?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
jason88cubs wrote:

Spend more time practicing your reads and less time on twitter and you'll actually be decent at your menial job.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 am 

This is the champion of black peo.....errr POC everywhere and is she really advocating that Warren Moon shouldn’t be allowed to work because of sexual harassment claims and a DV conviction 20 years ago? Turn in your woke card , Red.

Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro)
12/6/17, 8:18 PM
This is the second time Warren Moon has been accused of sexual harassment and he was also charged with domestic abuse in 1995. How do guys like this keep working?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
badrogue17 wrote:
This is the champion of black peo.....errr POC everywhere and is she really advocating that Warren Moon shouldn’t be allowed to work because of sexual harassment claims and a DV conviction 20 years ago? Turn in your woke card , Red.

This is the second time Warren Moon has been accused of sexual harassment and he was also charged with domestic abuse in 1995. How do guys like this keep working?

She is just the worst...Moon was acquitted of the domestic abuse charged after his wife testified that she initiated the violence.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:34 am 

badrogue17 wrote:

How would her premise play out? So, what she is saying is to have a list. And if you are on that list, you can not work again in your life. How would you pay for things, for your family?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

She is just the worst...Moon was acquitted of the domestic abuse charged after his wife testified that she initiated the violence.

Well it's obvious that Moon beat his wife into believing that she initiated the violence.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:56 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Cashman wrote:
How would her premise play out? So, what she is saying is to have a list. And if you are on that list, you can not work again in your life. How would you pay for things, for your family?

I've come across this argument before and it usually comes out to "well, no one is entitled to work in this [read: my] industry, he can always work somewhere else." I guess the idea is that if you beat a woman, you can't keep the job you have, but you can go get a job in construction or manufacturing or food service and go about the rest of your life as a wife-beating waiter. Professions are for good people, bad people have to do anonymous shit that doesn't pay well. That's the punishment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Cashman wrote:

I've come across this argument before and it usually comes out to "well, no one is entitled to work in this [read: my] industry, he can always work somewhere else." I guess the idea is that if you beat a woman, you can't keep the job you have, but you can go get a job in construction or manufacturing or food service and go about the rest of your life as a wife-beating waiter. Professions are for good people, bad people have to do anonymous shit that doesn't pay well. That's the punishment.

How many of those people also decry how hard it is for [a certain type of] ex-cons to find a job?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Cashman wrote:

How many of those people also decry how hard it is for [a certain type of] ex-cons to find a job?

99%

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574 ... 1523  Next